Unable to open.

rossi721rossi721 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
My app keeps crashing today.  Will not open. Is anyone having this issue before I uninstall and try to reinstall.  

Comments

• KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2020
    No need to worry, we're all experiencing that. Glu has the most ass servers out of all the multi-billion dollar gaming app companies I've ever downloaded products from.

*edit: this happens at least once a week now, so no sense uninstalling/reinstalling as that won't change anything.
  • xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I can't open the app now. 😔😔😔
  • DanTvDanTv Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, what happens when you try to open the app? When I try to open the app, it opens and then I'm receiving the message "Unable to connect with the server. Please check your internet connection and try again" but I'm definitely connected to the internet. 
  • shreypatshreypat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do we fix this 
  • duckwithadarksideduckwithadarkside Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    What device are you on? It's always run smoothly for me.

Samsung galaxy s10+
  • rumentinorumentino Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    No need to worry, we're all experiencing that. Glu has the most ass servers out of all the multi-billion dollar gaming app companies I've ever downloaded products from.

*edit: this happens at least once a week now, so no sense uninstalling/reinstalling as that won't change anything.
    My phone is an iPhone 11 Pro. its up to the date, but since I updated this app it continues crashing everytime I open it and I can't play... it has been about 3 days...  It's not the normal once a week thing
    What should we do then