Options

Bucket O' Soldiers Spell is UNFAIR

covid_warriorcovid_warrior Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Feedback

Whoever reading, should you or shouldn't you be agreeing this: Bucket O' Soldier Spell is unfair?

From many of the battles happening in Disney Arena, it seems like getting this spell become one of the major factor to win the battles, for instance: 
Trying to beat a 1700++ player while you are 1800++, while you are having a full related teammates such as: Kingdom team; Downtown Hero team; Downtown Villain team....etc. It seems like no matter how good or bad is your team, when you get this Bucket's spell, you are equally same level to a team that's 1000++ lower than yours. For extreme sample, I even try to beat a player of 1780 power, while I was 1980 power, I lose the battle. 

Is it fair? Alright let's break it out the detail of the Spell Bucket O' Soldiers.

From Disney Arena:
Summon a Bucket O' Soldiers at the target location. Bucket O' Soldiers: On teammate Basic attack, Assist. Deal up to 50(+20 per Player level) damage to the opponent. Has 150(+100 per Player Level) health. On turn start, attack target opponent 2 times. If Assisting Woody, Assist a second time.

Alright. Based on the statement above, let's compare lv1 Bucket O' Soldiers Spell with Trigger's tower in LV2

1. On teammate Basic attack, Assist. Deal up to 50(+20 per Player level) damage to the opponent. 
Bucket O' Soldiers Spell is overpowered as a spell. Every single attack of LV1 is followed by an additional 600-700 points of damage making every attack more than twice as powerful. If your Aladdin basic attack is 500++, the spell attack is about 600-700. Each attack is equivalent as one character basic attack or ever more. 
Let's compare to other spell such as: Trigger's tower in LV2, each damage max is 72-150, x 3 is 216-450 damage, is half of Bucket O' Soldiers damage, of course, actual damage might differ, but still, it doesn't add up to be a fair deal.

2. Has 150(+100 per Player Level) health.
No matter how the numbers of health level add up, you can't even kill the spell, the spell is given power to work like one character, and also assist when each of your character use basic attack. And harder to kill comparing killing one opponent. 

To conclude, the spell seems to be overpowering than other character, team combination, overall power sum...etc. I really, strongly, sincerely, hope Disney arena could revise Bucket O' Soldiers Spell by all means.

Anyone, who feel the same way I feel???? 

Comments

• Options
    tswab13tswab13 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    especially if they are going to nerf peanut pummel spell. I used that to counter the bucket and now I’ll have no chance whatsoever 
  • Options
    xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Perhaps, the developers can lower the health of this overpowered spell and/or have a chance (say 15-20%) to assist teammates, instead of guaranteed assist.
  • Options
    AParis89AParis89 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree, this spell needs to be reeled in heavily. After a certain level, if your adversary has this spell it is virtually impossible to over come it in its current ability.