Feedback = Sure, we’ll charge you for it

CoolbreezeCoolbreeze Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Why is it every time when we give feedback to your forum, the answer is “Sure we’ll charge you for it.”
Examples:
I asked about access to more Oceanic characters through gameplay, because of Tower 3.  Instead, an Oceanic pack is created for $25.00 and we know the drop rates are not that good.

Another post someone put was for the ability to gain more runes through gameplay. The solution, charge $30.00 for a rune pack. The 600 gems for a pack is better, since players can earn gems in the game, which are extremely hard to earn themselves unless you are throwing money at it. However, the VIP appears to be a decent deal.

Look, I appreciate the fact that it appears you are paying attention to players requests, I really do. But to just tell me, “Here it is for x amount of money” is ridiculous and appears to be a cruel joke. If the prices were better, then it would be a different story. Again, the the VIP seems decent and perhaps the Passholder.

Comments

• rompzorrompzor Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Passholder quickly becomes irrelevant.  The gains are so incremental and they felt the need to slash the gold along with gamma runes from 10 to 5 in favor of club currency (such a trivial amount) and tournament coins (even worse).

Once you get to level 30 something it is near worthless.  The character tokens they give can be farmed in a couple days maximum.