Best Ways To Give Feedback

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Feedback
Hello!
Here are some examples of how to provide suggestions and feedback. 

Examples:

Feedback Criticism: "Hey, I don't like X about the game because of Y reasons. I think you could fix the problem by doing Z."  

Feedback Praise: "Hey, I really like X thing about the game, it adds Y to the game play. I'd like to see more of this in the future."

Suggestion: Have you thought about implementing 1? I think it'll help with 2 and 3 to the game." 

Your suggestions and feedback don't need to be written in the exact format above, but it will make it easier for us to understand what you're thinking!
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• LittleprinceLittleprince Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey I dont like paying money for VIP and not getting all the features because I'm not getti g qhat I paid for. VIP is not giving 10 energy on the refresh. Please fix asap 
  • Cherry_MochiCherry_Mochi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Maybe make the game available on browser, iphone, fire table, etc? Or at least make it available on older updates?
    I'd love to play the game instead of hearing other people talk about.
    Don't make me buy a new phone just to play a game I'm not sure I even like.
  • banab1987banab1987 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The only characters I will ever pay for are Basil of Baker Street and Professor Ratigan. Please make it happen! 😍
  • hasmith7hasmith7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey I do not mind paying for VIP season pass, but with this frozen event being so short I do not feel like I will be able to unlock the characters I want without paying even more. I feel like the token drop rates are way too low. And that I don’t have time to get the characters. It would be nice if it was longer or there was a way to know when I can try again. Even without the crunch, I feel like drop rates for tokens are soooo low. 
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’ve yet to see any examples of feedback actually implemented...
  • Black_TherinBlack_Therin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Suggestion: Normally when touching an icon for a given item, that item's name pops up with a small description. When touching an icon for an item in the Club Requests tab of the Clubs section, however, there is no popup. This would be so helpful if the name of the item would popup, as many of the icons for enchantment items are so similar and difficult to tell apart from each other — at least for someone newer to the game. It would be so helpful if you implemented this idea in the game. Thanks!

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Suggestion

How about different amounts for gift gems I'd like to gift more but not always $20 a pop.
  • TheB3astTheB3ast Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    For the “Club-Brawler” club activity I don’t like that it is win X number of times. I think that the reward from winning comes in the form of shards for the “Robin Hood” character but you can accomplish that with 4 wins (which I thinks it’s ok) but then you have to keep playing multiple times to get the 10 wins per club member to accomplish the club cuota and it can become frustrating really quick. I’m in the low range of Gold I and I constantly get matched with upper ranked Gold I players and I have to play countless times until I get fairly matched. I believe that changing the “Club Brawler” from counting WINS to counting MATCHES will remove the frustration from doing that daily club activity.
  • amphitryonamphitryon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! I would really appreciate it if you made a system to organize chat rooms and servers. I think it would help with connections between users and build the in-game community. Currently, servers switch on a whim and users lose conversations and contact with people. Maybe a direct messaging system can help, too?
  • mynameisdugmynameisdug Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I love the game, but I’m really frustrated with the Frozen characters—they’re just too powerful. I keep losing to Frozen teams that are 7-10 levels below my characters. I usually play with Zurg, Shan Yu, Hades, Aladdin, and Dr. Facilier and I have them all leveled up to level 52, tiers 5 and 6. Just lost again to a Frozen team at levels 44 and 45. If there’s a way to take them down a notch and balance the game better, it’d really help me want to keep playing. Right now, it’s just frustrating.
  • larry8550larry8550 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Suggestions
    1.Modify time zone in case travel to other country.
    2.Profile can be visible when some one apply club.
    3.Private message system(this is very normal in other games)
    4.When you nerf something too much,you should provide compensation!
    5.Ability ruins need more ways to get.
    6.PVP winners should get 3 stars reward when enemy give up.
  • jamiesonnxjamiesonnx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If the sugar rush spells level 2 ability is 30% chance for each teammate to perform basic attack and bucket o soldiers says it assist whenever teammate performs basic attack, why when you have bucket o soldiers out and then use sugar rush and due to the level 2 your teammate does a basic attack when you use sugar rush spell does bucket o soldiers not assist? 
  • jamiesonnxjamiesonnx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also make ability ruins more available to get. Unless you are buying the packs every time they come out it takes forever just to upgrade 1 persons moves. And upgrading moves is where most of the damage comes from! It’s not enough just to tier up and level up. I could be levels ahead of someone and a higher tier but if they have their moves upgraded they will win. I feel like getting ability ruins and upgrading moves is harder than leveling up, tiering up, or even getting Sorcerer’s stones. You guys to all these events for everything else but rarely offer extra ability ruins!
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    best way to give feedback is to stop putting money into an app that is poorly managed.  IE, this one.  
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I love the game, but I’m really frustrated with the Frozen characters—they’re just too powerful. I keep losing to Frozen teams that are 7-10 levels below my characters. I usually play with Zurg, Shan Yu, Hades, Aladdin, and Dr. Facilier and I have them all leveled up to level 52, tiers 5 and 6. Just lost again to a Frozen team at levels 44 and 45. If there’s a way to take them down a notch and balance the game better, it’d really help me want to keep playing. Right now, it’s just frustrating.
    😅Sorry, I think that was me. On August 14 I fought the same team you described to be yours and won, and those are the levels of my Frozen team.😂 I agree with you though.👍 I was surprised when I won.
  • JaffasqueezeJaffasqueeze Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Love the game but I'm finding it frustrating in PvP when a team of 1 or 2 star characters is almost decimating my team of 5, 6 and 7 star characters. What is the point of levelling up characters if a one star team can crush you?
  • Jake1248Jake1248 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi there sorry if this has been mentioned before.

My Team the Jet Mermaids have started a Discord. I have made a spreadsheet for my team to see who joins Conquests etc.

We have noticed that people in our team join Club Conquests but do not attack, and if they do and are defeated there is no log for it.

Therefore:

Feedback Criticism: "Hey, I don't like Club Conquest, Club News in the Group (Systems) comments because it only logs players who have won an attack. I think you could fix the problem by:
    1) Sending a notification to players to remind them to attack.
    2) Adding in the Club News comments (System) if a player has attacked and failed e.g. CLUB NEWS [CONQUEST] Jake1248 attacked C4 but was defeated!
    3) Do not give prizes to players who did not contribute to Club Conquest"

This would be great for our team and other serious players of the game.

Many thanks!
    Jake

• StookwoodStookwood Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I believe you should increase the character token drop rates for grand campaign. I just constantly spend 70+ energy and don't get so much as 1 character token. It makes the process of obtaining characters far too long. You should also offer a club coin multiplier for anyone who completes the final stage of club dungeon more than once. The amount of club coin you can earn is far too low.
  • IkransMaktosIkransMaktos Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    PvP has turned into an event of per Meta(Purchased$$$) Teams. You will be losing a lot of customers if this trend continues. I suggest that you turn the PvP arena into a rotating battle ground of themed teams. The teams will come from clubs or no-club individuals. Say every two weeks you change the theme, for example this 2-week period will be Toy story teams ( only toy story characters can be used) , the next two weeks will be the Adventurers two week period then Oceania’s , then princesses. You get the idea here is to use all the characters/toons in the game \not just the META($$$$$) purchased ones. You can still have a sub-Arena that all teams ( Meta , like it is now) but the rewards will be divided between the two versions. This will allow more participants to play and Glu to continue to develope more characters some of which will need to be purchased to reach the top tier. If you would like to continue this dialog or developement , please do not hesitate in writing. 

I think the biggest negative I keep seeing is boring , same PvP battles and only the big spenders are winning. This is a way that you can please almost everyone including the stockholders!
  • KickKick Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Have you thought about letting players who want to quit the game gift their account to a friend? As in the friend would receive all the resources from the account such as energy,gold,diamonds,gear and toons. I think it would help keep the game from having a surplus of dead accounts and all the progress that player made wouldn't go to waste and be useful to another active player.
  • wolverine72wolverine72 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Check out my suggestion posts 😎
  • ProngsProngs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I like the star system, but I don’t understand why there is a “one star” since it is never used and the lowest a character can possibly be is “two stars.” I think we can get rid of the first star that only requires 10 character tokens and change it to be the requirements of a second star, which is at least 25 character tokens. It just doesn’t make sense to have a one star if there is no possible way to use it.
  • ProngsProngs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I love all of the events, but it feels like there is too much happening at once. There are too many “special events” to focus on and it tends to get annoying and chaotic when there’s too much. I suggest doing a few less events at once

The Sunmoner’s Showdown is also confusing and tedious. Claiming the rewards is weird since you have to click on a small bar. I suggest doing milestone boxes as other events have done. The showdown also has terrible time windows that don’t make sense. For about an hour you can fight, then it makes you wait, then it comes back on. Because of these inconveniences I don’t really play the Summoner’s Showdown and focus on the rest of the game instead.
  • dandman90dandman90 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey, I don't like Tiana being as strong as she is. 
    She has to much utility for herself and her whole team. 
    She is extremely hard for F2P to obtain. 
    Everyone at the top of the Sorcerer’s Tournament ladder is using her because shes broken. 
    There are teams that are soloing Forbidden Depths because her Gumbo Pot is busted.

I think you could fix the ST problem by tuning her resistance she gives her teammates down so we can actually crowd control  characters again.
    I think you could fix the Forbidden Depths problem by making the gumbo pot easier for the raid bosses to kill.