Official Discord

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
Welcome to the forums! 

Be sure to join our Official Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/sorcerersarena 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• PrincessKatePrincessKate Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can only see the rules channel. Are there other channels?
  • ToireasaToireasa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can't accept the invitation, it doesn't move off the page
  • Dark_AlbatrossDark_Albatross Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I only see rules as well. Kind of a crappy discord if that's all they have.

• HoneyBoneyHoneyBoney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    gibt es hier keine Chat wo man sich über die Cluberoberung auslassen kann?
    Wäre doch mal interressant wie andere Teams an die Sache rangehn.
  • javudajavuda Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Can't access because was banned by a mod I reported for reiterated bullying and harassment. Reported the bullying and harassment to admins and customer support, was assured it wouldn't happen again and as soon as I posted (without breaking any rule listed on the rules channel) on a matter that was previously commented by other 2 users, was banned by the reported bully.  
    I read on facebook that I wasn't the only one that suffered such treatment. Hope they do something about that at some point. :(
  • haramsinharamsin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    javuda said:
    Can't access because was banned by a mod I reported for reiterated bullying and harassment. Reported the bullying and harassment to admins and customer support, was assured it wouldn't happen again and as soon as I posted (without breaking any rule listed on the rules channel) on a matter that was previously commented by other 2 users, was banned by the reported bully.  
    I read on facebook that I wasn't the only one that suffered such treatment. Hope they do something about that at some point. :(
    Same here. Reported it to their webform and recieved a reply from "Jeff" but no action.