Soldiers bucket is Overpowered

panchoanchopanchoancho Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Is so hard to defeat the spell bucket of soldiers from Toy Story if you dont have one in your team. Please, please, nerf it! 

Comments

• antoniorivera92antoniorivera92 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please nerf
  • cpttamalescpttamales Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I third this. This spell is way overpowered and unbalanced. The spell hits between 500 to 700 per hit from my experience. It assists every team attack, has it’s own attack round with 2 hits, and it has a huge amount of hp making it hard to knock out. To top this off, it can be re-summoned before or after being knocked out. 

I don’t really understand how this got out of testing without anyone seeing how broken it was. Some suggestions: eliminate it’s attack phase entirely, and reduce its hp significantly.
  • karmaragekarmarage Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree with everything. Please update soon.
  • pyrofuzzy3pyrofuzzy3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Agreed with the above. Bucket of Soldiers is overpowered for 3 main reasons: health of the bucket, quantity of attacks and the ability to store an extra bucket in queue to replace your bucket when it gets low.

The health of the bucket is too high and requires a well implemented attack using multiple characters/spells to destroy it before it begins to get out of hand; which is very difficult considering your opponent will use it when they have characters in queue ready to attack. This large health pool could be changed to a smaller health pool with higher defense to provide players with a strategy to defeat the bucket using high offense characters that could damage the bucket, while supports and defensive characters will not be able to damage it as efficiently.

The quantity of attacks that the bucket receives is too great. It receives 7 attacks per game round and seems to deal about half the damage of most other spells, meaning it deals 350% damage compared to other spells. Pair it with woody and and upgrade to level 2 to achieve 9 attacks per game round; making this a spell that is almost 5 times stronger than any other spell while also forcing your opponent to kill it to stop the madness.

The bucket also seems to possess a quality that must have been overlooked. The player is able to continue to build energy into the spell while it is still on the field. This means that if the bucket is destroyed or simply low on health, it is able to be resummoned immediately at full strength. Players cannot focus the bucket and must endure the onslaught until all the heroes are gone. This may seem like a rare occurrence, but it happens every single battle. Battles in the upper ranks of sorcerers tournament and PvP arena do not end when all heroes are defeated, they end when the bucket is destroyed. This should be removed as a mechanic.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I do love this game and it feels terrible to be forced to use a spell, because I am guaranteed to lose if I don't. 
  • ViktoriaAbuDhabiViktoriaAbuDhabi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I enjoy most of features and even buy small packages sometimes, but without updates on this spell I see no point of o continue this game.  Either having or not having this spell makes it not interesting. First time ever I registered on game forum! Just to reflect on this issue) glad to see I'm not alone! Please update it
  • ruivocanadenseruivocanadense Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    You have to quit the game. The people that made it don't care. It's been months they don't even read the threads you guys are wasting time and money. Both playing and coming here to post things.
  • KoreanStepmomKoreanStepmom Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ^I agree with this comment entirely. The developers and the PR team they hired for this game are absolute horsepiss trash. You can't be surprised about this being the case for a pay-to-win game with limited-time events, despite how they preach "free-to-play" ideologies. Unless you have the patience to wait for the next Toy Story LTE cycle, you're better off not playing or uninstalling.

I'm only playing this game as of now because my girlfriend wants me to. If not for her, I would have deleted this game after 10 minutes of playing.
  • deloreshazedeloreshaze Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t play the PVP mode anymore after reaching Gold III Tier and earning Robin Hood. I have countless bad experiences with this spell, and 90% of the people in Gold Tier have it, so I can’t play. One specific example that comes to mind: My current team consists of Tier 5 Jack Jack, Dash, Ariel, Aladdin, and Frozone. All of these cards are 5 stars apart from Dash who is 4. I’m a level 42 against a level 38 player, stars equal to mine or lower. It’s nearing end game, Scar has released 2 hyenas, Genie has duplicated, and Simba is on taunt by the time I’ve got the bucket halfway down. Stay with me. It is now 3 on 9 at this point, and I managed to get their team all the way down to Birthday Clown, Genie, and the Bucket. All in critical condition by the time they picked off my Dash. Had it not been for that damn bucket performing stronger attacks than every teammate on EVERY HIT, I would have managed to beat a player 4 levels below me... It’s ridiculous. The game has put me in a position where I have to use 2 completely OP characters (Dash and Jack Jack) just to have a chance in the Gold Tier in case I come up against the bucket. Forget it if I’m against a player my level or higher, I get annihilated because I’m one of the only ones in Gold Tier without the spell. I can’t mix up my team to have a chance any other way. Even if I had the spell, I wouldn’t use it. I don’t get satisfaction from the idea of playing a 5v5 fight where a 6th card drops for my team in the middle of the game, and my opponent has to take on a full health character with their weakened team. Don’t even ask me how many times I’ve lost to a lone bucket. 
  • SpookyPoopSpookyPoop Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Bucket of Soldiers is 100% overpowered. They fixed the rest of the Spells and didnt touch this one?!?
  • rdebord3rdebord3 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I agree the toy soldiers are ridiculous in comparison