Please Balance the PvP arena before it’s too stale!

DjizzleDjizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
The PvP arena is the Kingdom Character Arena and nothing else. Look at the stat sheet and see everyone abusing the broken mechanics that comes with Shan Yu’s leader ability and kingdom characters with him with how many people with high deck power use him and kingdom characters on their team. 

What is the point in having however many characters you’ll end up having in this game if only a handful of characters will work in the arena. Put A Stop To The Nonsense Please!! Fix/balance his leader ability to make it benefit on the same level as any other characters’ leader ability. “8%” shouldn’t ever equate to what it actually does. This is the third post and haven’t heard a word about anything in the works/process to be done about it. There is no fun when a game type involves the same characters over and over and over again. There’s no creativity involved to make a good team. It’s literally everyone abusing the haste leader ability!

I am getting extremely annoyed by versing Shan Yu, Aladdin, Jasmine, and whoever the other two characters will be (usually Mickie and/or Big Bad Wolf) over and over and over again! There is hardly any adversity! Nothing knew to see/to be learned. Fix his leader ability to equal no greater than other characters so the PvP arena can become a PvP arena and not people copy catting each other because of broken game mechanics!!

Comments

• IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Be careful what you wish for.... your wish came true welcome to the Frozen Sorcerer's arena.  
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Agreed...but this group of “ admins” has yet to actually take any steps to address the issues of players.  Shan Yu is brought up over and over.  Surprised you didn’t mention Bucket of Soldiers(must mean you have them, cuz if you didn’t you’d be raging about that too(and rightfully so)).  So long as the sheep keep paying nothing much will change....and whatever does change will solely benefit those that keep paying.  The Frozen team is the latest example.  Unless you pay you have no shot at getting even one of them any time soon,,,much less Elsa....pffff.  
  • IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Donch819 said:
    Agreed...but this group of “ admins” has yet to actually take any steps to address the issues of players.  Shan Yu is brought up over and over.  Surprised you didn’t mention Bucket of Soldiers(must mean you have them, cuz if you didn’t you’d be raging about that too(and rightfully so)).  So long as the sheep keep paying nothing much will change....and whatever does change will solely benefit those that keep paying.  The Frozen team is the latest example.  Unless you pay you have no shot at getting even one of them any time soon,,,much less Elsa....pffff.  
    Well I run two accounts one is my main where ill spend here and there I have Elsa, the other I won't spend a penny and login only twice a day to do dailies and burn energy.  That account will have Elsa by the next time the event comes up already up to 5star Kris Olaf and Sven 4 star Anna. 

Seems with planning and careful use of energy etc. F2p will be able to unlock most event toons but not until the 2nd go round.

Granted lots of the stuff is imbalanced BoS in the middle brackets is overused and abused but as you climb up it's no longer seen in every team. 

Golden hammer is the new staple in higher rankings which also seems to be way OP.

While you will still see frozen and Shan kindom you also see lots of variations of pay unlock toons as you climb higher. 

The frustration of f2p is that the most viable team for a quick farm on f2p is going to be kingdom so mid tier will see them over and over. 

The mindset is if you can't beat em join em.