Options

Corrupted account, inefficiency of customer support

shouta00shouta00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I couldn't login after the patch of the frozen characters. They took 25 days to restore it. In the meantime time I lost my passholder gold and my VIP time. And when they finally restore it all I get a in game ''thank you for your patience" message with some energies and 100 jewels.

Comments

• Options
    IzzualIzzual Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    That would be grounds for a refund through playstore. You paid for a timed access and were not able to play you can get refunded.
  • Options
    JDot01JDot01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just got a new phone because I was having issues with an old phone so I could not back it up to my iCloud. I’m trying to retrieve my account but it’s taking awhile for a response. I paid for the pass holder and vip.
  • Options
    HlokkHlokk Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Izzual said:
    That would be grounds for a refund through playstore. You paid for a timed access and were not able to play you can get refunded.
    For Google/Android, if you don't request refund within like 48 hours of the expenditure Google won't even look at your messages. I've tried using all available routes that i could find to get Google to process my refund after a developer failed to cotnact me on a similar issue, and they just wouldn't even consider it.

If someone has had better success for purchases 15+ days old, let me know step by step what worked because i couldn't see it.

Wish i had an Apple, they appear to have stronger support for users.