Content Update 6/17

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
edited June 2020 in News & Events

Toy Story 3 Event coming

CHARACTERS:

Chunk – Defense – Passively gains shield through opponents inflicted with fear and protects his team with Taunt

Big Baby – Offense – Damage dealer – Strong single target damage - Increased damage vs. feared opponents

Lotso – Support – Leader – Passive healer, inflicts fear - apply taunt to weak enemies

All 3 characters have increased strength in Club Conquest Mode

Chunk has been added to the Heroes and Villains campaigns

Campaign Changes

Heroes Elite Campaign Changes

Node 3A: Chunk (formerly Hopper)

Villains Elite Campaign Changes

Node 3C: Chunk (formerly Sally)

Node 5C: Hades (formerly Merida)

Grand Campaign Changes

Node 4B: Hopper (Addition)

Node 4H: Sally (Addition)

Node 5D: Merida (Addition)

Node 6B: None (Removed Hopper)

Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Awesome news! I always welcome new characters, it's definitely an interesting bunch that seem to be fun and interesting. Thanks for the update and looking forward to it's arrival. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • EnzothespecacularEnzothespecacular Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    More content, without balancing any previous issues?
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    What’s with you guys and adding characters that you need unlocked for events right before the event starts? It was bad enough when you added the frozen characters and only gave us like 2 days, for this event we didn’t even get a day. If I even unlock chunk before the event ends it would be a miracle.
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Unless you pay to unlock them.....which...of course is the cash grab that they’re going for.  And as long as the lemmings keep banging their credit cards for the next hot toon/team...nothing will change.