Clown Emote

IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I know its a small thing and probably not even a priority right know, but the new clown emote  from season pass is not working how it should, at least for me. 
There are 2 stages (happy and sad) but its doing happy sad happy (3 stages). Beside this i think its a little off its "square", not on the center in the balloon that It should be, do It on pvp and you'll know what im talking about.
Well thats It, thanks for your attention.

Comments

• Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Yes, Admins,,,,please address the clown emote issue!.....PvP is fine as is, no issues there.....please pivot all available resources to this dreaded emote issue.   WTH....
  • IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Donch819 said:
    Yes, Admins,,,,please address the clown emote issue!.....PvP is fine as is, no issues there.....please pivot all available resources to this dreaded emote issue.   WTH....
    "I know its a small thing and probably not even a priority right know[...]" try reading again
  • Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I read it just fine the first time....but thanks for giving me the advice to read it again....got another laugh from how pointless and stupid it was the first time?!