Character request

rossthoughts90rossthoughts90 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Is there another character you'd like to see come to the game? Leave your hope's below. 

I hope Maximus and The beast from the beauty and the beast will be playable.

Comments

• MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 462 Posts
    I'll let the rest of the team know :)
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Vaze234Vaze234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Goliath from gargoyles is my wish!
  • Hod93Hod93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Would love to see Rapunzel and Eugene added.
  • nightmare_knightmare_k Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'd really like to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts in this game, since he is also technically a Disney Character and would work really well in this sort of game. 
  • agtroykingagtroyking Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mister Smee!
  • philoux145philoux145 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Elsa from Frozen and Frozen 2 she is very powerful and wouls fit great in this game :D
  • DarchDarch Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Timon and Julio! The mighty and powerful gods from journey to El Dorado.
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’d like to see some characters from a goofy movie added, like Max and Goofy.
  • Scar0529Scar0529 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @Darch are you referring to the cartoon The road to El Dorado? I love that movie but sadly those characters can't be in the game since the movie is made by dreamworks
  • ArchimedesArchimedes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'd love to see more Fantasia characters. so my suggestion is Chernabog as a villain. 
    "Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!"
  • deivyblue2deivyblue2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think they should add Star Wars and marvel because they are part of the Disney franchise 
  • Hod93Hod93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Star Wars and Marvel have their own games respectively.
  • powerlinepowerline Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @deivyblue2 although Disney owns both the Star Wars and Marvel franchises I believe they’re trying to stick solely to Disney/Pixar characters.
  • ediblemissileediblemissile Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    McGleech, Ratigan and Basil of Bakerstreet, Jasper/Horace and Cruella DeVille, Quasimodo, The Mighty Ducks (animated), WallE
  • Beast89Beast89 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Beast
    Belle
    Elliot the Dragon
    Basil
    Wall-E
    Eve
    Kim Possible
    Cruella DeVille
    Pongo
    Flynn Ryder
    Flick
    Baymax
    Cheshire Cat
    Chip & Dale

• DuckBilledDuckBilled Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The DuckTales crew... especially Gizmoduck!
    That show along with TaleSpin and Rescue Rangers was great entertainment as a kid. 
  • MilesCWMilesCW Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would suggest releasing the 2-1 strategy here: Bringing two characters of already established IPs within the game into Sorcerer's Arena and then the third one from a new IP. I'm baffled why Monterey Jack made it first without the other Rescue Rangers, for example.
  • xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Disney's first movie was Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. With this, I recommend to release Snow White and The Queen soon!

Snow White (Offense, Wilds, Hero, Princess)
    Basic: Lost in the forest. Deals damage to target opponent. Inflicts fear. Chain to 1-2 adjacent opponents affected by fear.
    Special: The Power of the Dwarfs! Calls the dwarfs and damages the target opponent seven times.
    Special: Call the Wilds! Deals damage to the target opponent. 20% for each Wilds teammate to assist.
    Passive: The True Love's Kiss. Upon recovery from sleep or expiration of continuous damage, heals herself for a percentage of her maximum health.

The Queen (Offense, Villain, Mythical)
    Basic: The Magic Apple. Deals damage and throws the magic apple to the target opponent. 
    Magic apple: 20% to inflict continuous damage for two turns or 10% to inflict sleep.
    Special: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall. Copies the last ability used by the target teammate and uses it immediately.
    Special: The Old Man's Disguise. Disguises herself as the target opponent for two turns.
    On disguise, grants target opponent's abilities, but she cannot use her original abilities. Gains stealth.
    Passive: Who's the Fairest of them all? On turn start, 20% chance to inflict offense down to the opponent with highest offense.
  • xantophyllxantophyll Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I always thought why Cinderella characters are not in the game. Here are my ideas for them. Watching Disney films is my pastime these days so I have plenty of ideas :)

Cinderella (Princess, Defense, Hero, Kingdom)
    Basic: Glass slipper. Throws glass slipper to target opponent and deals damage. 15% chance to remove a helpful buff.
    Special: The Pumpkin Carriage. This character is protected by the pumpkin carriage for one turn. Pumpkin carriage: Gains taunt. This character negates critical strike bonus.
    Special: Dance with me. Deals damage to the target opponent. Has 50% chance to charm the target opponent. Guaranteed charm if target opponent is a Kingdom character.
    Passive: The Princess's Charm. Kingdom characters deal 10% less damage to this character.

Stepmother (Villain, Support, Kingdom)
    Basic: Do this, do that. Deals damage to target opponent. 30% chance for Cinderella to assist. 10% chance for random teammate to assist.
    Special: CINDERELLA! Deals damage to target opponent. 20% for Cinderella characters to assist. Guaranteed assist for Cinderella.
    Special: Tea, Sir? Inflicts sleep to target opponent for one turn. Inflicts offense down for one turn after recovery from sleep.
    Passive: Loyal servants. When 3 teammates did an assist, increases magic by one.

Lucifer (Offense, Villain, Kingdom)
    Basic: Scratch it, scratch it. Deals damage to target opponent twice. 15% chance to inflict continuous damage for two turns.
    Special: Chase! Deals damage to flanking opponents. 20% chance to gain haste.
    Special: Trap in a teacup? Deals damage to a target opponent and inflicts stun for one turn.
    Passive: Outsmarted. On receiving critical strike, gain haste for one turn.

• Rumplebumple13Rumplebumple13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    American dragon Jake long and the Huntsman
    Jake abilities 
    Passive: Eyes of the dragon; gain 5-7% more evasion (increases by 2% with each mystical teammate)
    Dragonfire: AoE attack
    Sky Five: sweep attack that lowers defenses 1 turn
    MC Long: cast haste for 2 turns with jakes mad beats

Huntsman abilities:

Passive: History of hate; huntsman gain 5-7% attack(increases by 2 for each mystical opponent)
    Staff strike
    Sphinx snare: opponents suffer small amount of damage and are stunned for 2 turns (3 if mystical)
    Rage rush: charges at opponents causing severe damage but will be stunned for 1 turn

Also Kim possible and Shego
    KP abilities 
    Passive: call me beep me; assists teams for 2 turns 
    Grapple-dryer: basic attack
    Regional rock(or something cheerleading like)
    a jump attack like judy that hits 2 opponents at first and increases with upgrades 
    So not the drama: taunts opponents and gain evasion for 3 turns

Rufus power spell

Shego abilities
    Passive: Green means ouch; increases attack for 2 turns
    Glow-no: energy blast that causes minor damage to adjacent opponents as its upgraded
    DRAKKEN: AoE laser attack
    I can't think of a good 3rd attack so please help

Go team go spell
  • QueenofthornsQueenofthorns Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    URSULA! AND THE EVIL QUEEN! STAT! and why are we having to wait so long for more variety of events. I wanna unlock Zeus and Maleficent 
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hans, Marshmallow, Duke of Weasleton. I really want Frozen villains.😅
  • chaaaachaaaa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Wall-E and Sid(toy story),