Unable To Connect To Server

movieguy2828movieguy2828 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am VIP in game and recently have had the pop-up message "unable to connect to server" at startup. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared data, cleared, cache, force stopped the game and turned airplane mode on and back off after 30 seconds, and no luck with any of the troubleshooting methods. Please advise as I am missing out on 2+ days of playtime so far.

Comments

• movieguy2828movieguy2828 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am playing the game on an Android galaxy s10e, google play username is movieguy2828
  • mattr81mattr81 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue. Was there any way to fix this?
  • SnowbelleSnowbelle Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Did it happen after/during you were in the arena in PVP? I've done the same and all I get now is the unable to connect to the server. I'm wondering if my account got hacked. 
  • ZillianZillian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing started for me this morning. Galaxy s10+. Please advise if fix has been found.
  • robsoneduardorobsoneduardo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Today I’ve woken up to this “unable to connect to server, please check your internet connection” message, but my internet connect is working just fine. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but that message keeps popping up and yet the game won’t open. I play it on a iphone 11. Any tips?
    Well now I'm getting servers are down for maintenance flash and then unable to connect to server after. Anyone else? 
  • SushihausSushihaus Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Haven't seen that one yet, I get the unable to connect pop up then it goes black before popping up again
    I'm getting that now too...it happened after I won a PvP match waiting to go to the next phase. 
  • CharlyeCharlye Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bonjour à tous, 
    Idem depuis le début de l'après midi impossible de me connecter au jeu. Message vérifier votre réseau et réessayer. Mais impossible depuis bientôt 3h de me connecter que ce soit en WiFi ou en 4G. 
    Je joue sur un honor 20 lite.
    D'autres a qui ça arrive ? 
    Bonne journée 
  • KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    According to the official news channel on Discord the entire community is unable to connect to the servers. They are aware and working on a solution. 
    No mention of when it will be fixed or possible compensation as of yet. 
    Update. They are still working on the issue and they appreciate our patience. 
    Hang in there everyone. I'm sure they will compensate us in a fair manner. 
  • Kmcmilla1Kmcmilla1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I sure do hope so. Ridiculous to spend money on a game that doesn’t work. 
  • kellyjo0802kellyjo0802 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Where can you see these updates on Discord? I am on their server but the only page i can view is the "Rules"
  • kellyjo0802kellyjo0802 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think I found the right page "#official-news" but it wont let me follow it in Discord. Frustrated as I would like to follow their updates.
    The latest update
    We are currently addressing a server issue which is impacting your ability to login and play DSA. We hope to have the game back up and running within the hour. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    I believe the server owner has to follow the news channel for you to receive updates. 
    Their communication on this issue has lacked to say the least. I'll keep you updated if it's not back online soon.
  • tiatiachiccotiatiachicco Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    È tutto il giorno che l’app non funziona
    È tutto il giorno che l’app non funziona
    No, it hasn't. I believe it has been over nine hours now. Let us hope it returns soon.
  • disneyno1disneyno1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why please hurry up i can't wait
    A new update.
    > We are still currently working on the issue and we'll keep you posted as we know more. Thank you for your patience.
    @Disney Sorcerer's Arena Official #official-news#0000 
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    The link doesn’t work.
    Not for me at least.
    Please continue to update us Karen.
    Karn*
    It’s doing something new now. It loads until the screen says touch to unlock, and than something pops up saying connection expired. Hope they fix it soon.
    It’s fixed!
    Nvm, it keeps switching back and forth
    But it’s saying that it should take 30 more minutes.