Cannot get into gam

aristocatsaristocats Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I am unable to open my game.  It’s says cannot connect to server.  This is also happening with some of my kids devices.  Please help.  

Comments

• SnowbelleSnowbelle Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think it's happening to a lot of us. Check now you might see a flash of servers are down and then an unable to connect.
  • SushihausSushihaus Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank everything that is good in this world. I thought I was going insane. It took me like an hour to find this forum and see that I'm not the only one.
  • alsmith82alsmith82 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What the heck?! Can’t get in and three others in my house are having the same issue. Is everything just totally down? We all got VIP yesterday so this really really sucks.
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I have been hoping that I wasn’t the only one this was happening to. I have been trying to get in all morning and it just keeps saying the server is down.
  • quinncherylnquinncheryln Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have emailed them, also looked at other threads but looks like no one from the server/game is bothering to help players or offer up an explanation!! What’s the point in paying VIP and then not getting to use it?
  • Kmcmilla1Kmcmilla1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Having the same issue here as well 
  • KarnKarn Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    According to the official news channel on Discord. The entire community is unable to connect to the game. They are aware and working on a solution. 
    No mention of when it will be fixed or compensation for us as of yet.
  • ZillianZillian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for the info Karn! It'd be nice if they used other channels as well - this forum, twitter, their own webpage, etc. A post on Discord is not really a comprehensive communication strategy.
    Agreed. Nor should I be the one communicating this information but I like this game, I want them to succeed. Hopefully their communication with the base improves in the future. 
  • alsmith82alsmith82 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Do you have a link to the Dischord? I haven’t been on there.
    Update. 
    They are still working on the issue and appreciate our patience. 

JOIN YOUR FELLOW SUMMONERS

10/21/2019

Hello Summoners!

We’re happy to announce that we’ve created an official Disney Sorcerer’s Arena Discord.

Feel free to stop by anytime and interact with your fellow Summoners.

Join us on Discord: bit.ly/DSADISCORD

This was the link I had used. 

Lol I am just dying. I was expecting to have my regular morning schedule of getting, using my event attempts, farming characters, doing daily quests, etc. When I found out about this I as so sad😭
    The latest update. 
    We are currently addressing a server issue which is impacting your ability to login and play DSA. We hope to have the game back up and running within the hour. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • cjustice07cjustice07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue getting server error unable to connect check your internet. Please fix it!
    It’s fixed!
    Nvm, it keeps switching back and forth
    But it’s saying that it should take 30 more minutes.