Tangled Team Idea's I came up with

FlynnRiderFlynnRider Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

(Mother Gothel) 

• Basic: ALL GOOD THINGS TO THOSE WHO WAIT

• Deal up to X amount damage to target opponent

• LvL 1: Unlocks this ability

• LvL 2: +25% Bonus damage if target is feared or silenced

• LvL 3: +50% Damage dealt

• LvL 4: 50% chance to chain to an adjacent opponent: If adjacent opponent is hit then Gain 1 turn of counter attack

• Special: YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING THIS TOWER

• Deal X amount damage to target opponent, Silence the target for 1 turn, this is unavoidable. If Rapunzel is a teammate, Rapunzel is silenced for 1 turn.

• LvL 2: +25% to inflict fear on target for 1 turn

• LvL 3: +50% damage dealt

• LvL 4: +75% to inflict fear on target

• Special: MOTHER KNOWS BEST

• Deal up to x amount damage to all opponents, inflict defence down to all friendly and opponents including Mother Gothel (combos with Rapunzel healing ability)

• LvL 2: Purge Taunt from opponents and friendly targets

• LvL 4: +35% bounds damage to villain targets, 15% bonus damage to hero targets.

• Passive: MY MAGIC FLOWER

• At the start of the match Mother Gothel is Young and does +100% damage dealt on all her attacks. At the end of each turn Gothel gets older and loses 25% of this buff. She will lose 25% each end turn until she reaches 0% for no gain.

• LvL 2: If Mother Gothel is healed from Rapunzel in any way, Gothel becomes young again and regains Magic Flower buff

• LvL 3: Gain 30% speed when Gothel is young

• Leader: NOW I'M THE BAD GUY

• During the battle :When Gothel is young she is considered a hero character :when Gothel is old she is considered a villain char 

• All Hero teammates gain the following: 10% speed

• All Villain teammates gain the following: 10% potency

• LvL 2: At the end of each turn Gothel gains stealth for 1 turn, If Rapunzel is a teammate she gains stealth for 1 turn as well

• LvL 3: Hero Gain +2% speed : Villains gain +2% Potency

(Rapunzel)

• Basic: I WILL USE THIS (picture of a frying pan)

• Deal up to x amount damage to target opponent. Deal up to 100% bonus damage the higher Rapunzel's current health percent is. Has a 10% chance to stun the target

• LvL 2: +15% chance to stun

• LvL 4: If Rapunzel has a harmful effect, the stun chance is 100%. If Flynn is a teammate he will assist.

• Special: BEST DAY EVER!

• Each teammate with a harmful effect gains a 50% to perform their basic attack on the target.

• Each teammate with a helpful effect gains a 25% to perform their basic attack. 

• LvL 2: If a teammate attacks in this way, they gain 20% speed meter increases.

• LvL 3: Each teammate with 2 or more harmful effects get 100% to perform their basic attack, Each teammate with 2 or more helpful effects get 50% to perform their basic attack.

• LvL 4: If a teammate attacks in this way, they gain +10% speed meter increases.

• Special: I AM THE LOST PRINCESS

• Deals up to x amount damage to target opponent and all flanking opponents. Inflict heal block for 1 turn.

• LvL 1: unlocks this ability

• LvL 2: 30% change to reduce targets speed meter.

• LvL 4: + 1 turn of heal block, +15% chance to reduce targets speed meter.

• Passive: I HAVE MAGIC HAIR THAT GLOWS WHEN I SING

• When ever a target teammate is inflicted by a harmful effect, Rapunzel heals them for 15% of their maximum hp

• LvL 2: 50% to remove a harmful effect that was just added to targets

• LvL 3: +10% health restored on their maximum hp

• LvL 4: +5% health restored on their maximum hp

: If Flynn would be defeated, Instead restore 25% of his maximum hp and grant invincibility for 1 turn, 

: This ability that saves Flynn can only activate once per battle.

(Flynn Rider)

• Basic: FRYING PANS WHO KNEW RIGHT!

• Deal up to x amount damage to target opponent. Chain to nearby opponents up to 2-3 times. Deal up to 70% bonus damage the higher the targets health is.

• LvL 2: +30% bonus damage dealt

• LvL 3: +50% Base damage dealt

• LvL 4: +30% bonus damage dealt

• Special: THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE

• (Animation) Flynn flys in on Rapunzel’s hair. Left to right or right to left

• Deal up to x amount damage to all flanking opponent targets. Increases Flynns speed meteor by 2% for every crit on each target 

• LvL 2: If Flynn has stealth buff, he will swing for a 2nd time and deal x amount damage to all flanking opponents. He will lose stealth. 

• LvL 4: If Flynn has Evade buff, he will swing for another time, and deal up to x amount damage to all flanking opponents. He will lose Evade buff.

• Passive: SORRY MY HANDS ARE FULL

• Whenever Flynn receives a harmful effect, it is replaced with stealth.

• LvL 2: +when ever Flynn gains a helpful effect, he gains evade,

• LvL 3: On turn end, this character gains 4% speed meter for each villain tangled teammate.

• Passive: HERE COMES THE SMOULDER

• On receiving damage Flynn has a 10% to charm the attacking target for 1 turn.

• LvL 2: +15% chance to charm

• LvL 3:Flynn gains 1 turn of Offence up and receives defence down for 1 turn  if failed to charm an attacking target. 

(MAXIMUS)

• Basic: Warhorse

• Deal up to x amount damage to target opponent, 10% chance to inflict offence down per kingdom teammate and summon teammate for 2 turns.

• LvL 2: +10% chance to inflict offence down per kingdom or summon teammates.

• LvL 4: Call all summon teammates to assist.

• Special: PARTNER IN CRIME

• Maximus summons Pascal to assign to him for 2 turns.

• Pascal Grants counter strike for 2 turns, 30% chance to grant unstoppable.

• LvL 2: when taking damage and counterstrike activates, all summon teammates will assist on the attacker. 

• LvL 3: When Pascal expires, Pascal leaves behind a bag of apples for Maximus, Maximus will eat them, restoring x amount health 4 times.

• LvL 4: 20% bonus health restored. 

• Special: CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD 

• Summon a Royal guard at the target location

• Guard has x amount health, has x amount defense, has the following abilities.

• Guard attack force: Deal up to x amount damage to target opponent.

• Following commands: Give taunt and defence up for 1 turn to target teammate.

• LvL 1: unlock this ability

• LvL 2: +10% damage dealt by the guard attack force ability

• LvL 3: gain +1 Taunt and defence up by the following Commands ability

• 75% chance for Maximus and Royal guards to assist each other when attacking.

• Passive: REINFORCEMENTS

• When a summon teammate is summoned, 50% chance to summon a 2nd one with 50% of the copied targets hp: can only perform the summons basic ability

• LvL 1: unlock this ability

• LvL 2: 50% chance to grant offence up for 1 turn to all summoned teammates when they are summoned. 

• LvL 3: 50% chance to grant counterstrike for 1 turn to all summoned teammates when they are summoned.

• +50% chance to summon a copy of the summoned teammate

• Leader: RETRIEVE THAT SATCHEL AT ANY COST

• All summoned teammates gain 20% bonus hp and 10% bonus damage dealt

• LvL 2: +3% bonus maximum hp, +1% bonus damage dealt

• LvL 3: +2% bonus maximum hp, +1% bonus damage dealt

• Have 2 more Tangled char. in the making if anyone is interesting in see them if you like these i have made

Comments

• Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    So many words....some much time wasted coming up with this....although I didn’t actually read it so not sure if it’s even coherent....either way.,,,,get a grip.  It’s an app.