Frozen Team NEEDS adjusting!! How many posts will it take?

dexter90dexter90 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
It’s been said before, so I’ll keep it as direct as possible, the Frozen team needs to be toned down or every other character needs to be upgraded to be able to stand a chance. I was SHOCKED with the latest news update (8/24/20) that a bunch of characters are being adjusted, mostly toned down, only to discover that Olaf is the only Frozen character being adjusted! What??!! How about Kristoff? That dude is tougher than the Hulk! He can spawn unlimited trolls that also have the power to heal other characters!! ‘Come on man‘! It’s ridiculous and discouraging. I know is the ‘greed team’ because it’s by far the most difficult team to acquire unless you have a bunch of money to do so. Very unfair and it needs to be addressed. 
This game should be about balance. Any character should be fairly balanced and just as powerful as others. You should be able to use your favorite Disney character and be able to get ahead. For example, Jack Skelington should be awesome, yet no one uses him because we know he sucks. More and more people are forced to get the same freaking characters because it’s the only way to get ahead and that just sucks the fun out of the game. Very soon this is going to become the ‘Frozen Arena’ because that’s gonna be the only way to have a chance to win, it’s already happening. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. Stop downgrading older characters, make them more powerful instead and tone down the Frozen characters!! This is a real turn off and you’re going to end up losing players. 

NOTE TO PLAYERS: To anyone out there that agrees PLEASE like this so developers pay attention. Thanks!

Comments

• Donch819Donch819 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Wait....what.....the Frozen team is a joke?....hadn’t heard.  Better investigate.  Will report back post haste...... (checks nothing)....you are correct Sir!..... oh and, they don’t care.  
  • MrkittyheadMrkittyhead Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Bh6 and oceanic stand a chance. I don’t have any problem with beating Frozen teams and I am F2P. If you don’t like the game there are other Disney themed games you can play.
  • 1godofthunder1godofthunder Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The real problem is (see above players posts) too many people are joiners.
    Every player who defends Frozen team uses guess what Team? FROZEN!
    Now personally I have several issues with this. There will always be a top team. Before it was Shan Tu and Aladdin but that at least made sense! A fighting team!
    I know this is Disney. But this is a fighting game! The target audience that spend money grew up on classic Disney. Frozen is cuddly Feminist garbage. The only character who SHOULD be powerful in this game is Elsa and boy is she ever! There is no excuse for Kristoff to be the best Tank ever.
    Th
    There will always be a strongest team butit should at least be with characters that make sense in universe and are more appealing to the target age group.
    Why is Sven a beast Tank and F***ing Gaston is a pussy cat?
    No one SHOULD Tank like Gaston. Just one random example of how ridiculous it is in Meta.
    Then there is the issue of Frozen being on of only 4 complete teams.
    Maybe Lion King would stand a chance if you would rebuff Mufasa that was fine and complete the team. Idk Zazu Nala something. Also maybe let the other tanks taunt all day like OP BS Kristoff. Since that is every other tanks weakness waiting way to long between taunts.
    And ffs please nerf you damned op speed problem. Just completely rework it to only effect turn order. No more lapping.