Donald's 20% chance to counter when empowered not working.

selenioselenio Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
"Short-Tempered" gives Donald a 20% chance to counter attack when empowered when hit by an enemy.  I have proven that this does not work:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFp9NEoqQ0A

Comments

• selenioselenio Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited April 2021
    If the devs fix this bug in the next round of bug fixes, I'm buying someone in my club a gem bundle to celebrate!  :-)  
    BTW, Donald's leadership passive that grants 10% chance to counter to "Ducks" only works when Donald is NOT empowered.  Being empowered breaks both the 10% chance and 20% chance.  
    Been playing Donald in a team without Daisy.  He's ok, nice that he boosts Mickey's dmg (Hiro-less team).  But if Glu fixes the 20% chance to counter when empowered passive, it will be a lot more fun to play!
    BTW, @MeatheadMilitia, I submitted a ticket April 18 to Glu Customer Care.  Hope that helps!  :smile:
  • QazwsdQazwsd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is a big issue that really needs to be fixed! Donald and Daisy duo is one of my favorites and they simply do not counter like they should.
  • pawliwhirlpawliwhirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks for taking the time to conduct the research. :smile:
    Hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks for taking the time to conduct the research. :smile:
    No problem!  Thanks for checking out my post!
    @GluAdmin ,
    Who at Glu can I post a comment to that may know if this bug is a candidate for the next batch of bug fixes?
    Seems like Glu doesn't care about DSA like they used to?  I'm going to take a break from the game and check back in a few months.  It's too bad I put so many runes into Donald's passive for it to not work.  Later and take care!