Game Crash - Android

FusselsproutFusselsprout Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Over the last two days I have been unable to load the game. Each time it tries to load it connects to Google play and freezes or crashes before the initial loading symbol disappears. I have an android phone that I did a recent update on that I wonder if it's related to. All of my other apps load without fail so I'm not sure. It's very frustrating as I have missed out on quite a few rewards from the past two days because I can't get the game to load. Is someone able to assist me?

Comments

• LinguardLinguard Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have been having the same issue since the update with the new logo. It seems like luck to enter, especially at night. It will load and crash or freeze and crash when I touch it.
    Heeeeeelp!!!!!
  • larry_porterlarry_porter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's already July and I haven't been able to log in, it doesn't even load beyond the initial video. Please tell me what to do since I really want to continue playing...
  • kaijukingkaijuking Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Was in the middle of a PvP battle earlier today when the game suddenly crashed. Subsequent attempts to launch the game fails as it locks up my phone for a few seconds before quitting. 

Checking the Android ADB logs the following is logged:
    System.err: com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.model.errors.UmError: Unexpected exception trying to connect to remote server: Unable to resolve host "cloud.authorization.go.com": No address associated with hostname
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.util.ResponseUtils.c(SourceFile:3)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.webService.authz.AuthZTokenProvider.b(SourceFile:6)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.webService.authz.AuthZTokenProvider.a(SourceFile:2)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.webService.WebServiceFactory$1.intercept(SourceFile:3)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.service.GuestService.l(SourceFile:4)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.manager.GuestManager$2.f(SourceFile:1)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.manager.GuestManager$2.b(SourceFile:1)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.service.Task.run(SourceFile:2)
    at com.disney.messaging.mobile.android.lib.webService.authz.AuthZTokenProvider.b(SourceFile:5)