New Player Introductions

2Next

Comments

• DireWolf_1972DireWolf_1972 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi,
    This is Raja. I am known as DireWolf in all games I play. I love Disney hence started this game and love it. Started playing for 1 week and in learning mode. Lets enjoy this game together.

Thanks and Regards
  • GreendcoreGreendcore Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello there, my name is Alex and I've been a big Disney fan since a very young age and till the moment. I must confess myself addicted to this game, I've been playing lots of hours to be able to unlock Hades and Maleficent, and this is getting on my nerves. I would love to see Peter Pan and Hercules in a near future to complete my dream team. Here a little bit about me:

*I'm a 31 years old Graphic Designer with expertise in Branding 
    *I love to draw
    *I hate coffe
    *I'm a husky owner, and he is my everything (his name is Dante)
    *I consider myself an amateur chef in progress (I learn with Youtube tutorials)
    *Toy Story was the first movie I saw in a cinema
    *My favorite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid and Hercules
    *Gaston was my first Disney crush, and he is the reason I love hairy guys hahaha
    *I've never been in Disneyland but it's on my bucket list
    *My current battle team is this: Ariel, level 34 (4 stars) Aladdin, level 34 (4 stars), Buzz, level 34, (4 stars), Genie, level 34 (4 stars), Merida, level 34, (3 stars, getting 4 for her is getting on my nerves)
    *My dream heroes team would be: Ariel, Hercules, Peter Pan, Merida and Mulan
    *My dream villains team would be: Maleficent, Hades, Jaffar, Ursula and Hook
    *I would totally LOVE to see this game available for console in a Smash Bross fashion style.
    *My phone almost died when I throw it against the bed when I got defeated in the Arena.
    *Favorite Ice cream flavor: Mint chocolate and coconut

I wish you all the best in your epic travel! See you in the arena folks!

• DisneyNerd202DisneyNerd202 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm DisneyNerd202, I'm currently level 14, and I LOVE Disney.  I just started playing today and I'm having a blast!  Can't wait to see what other Disney characters they'll add!  I hope they add Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder characters, and also that Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Pluto aren't too far behind!
    ~Characters I want in Disney Sorcerer's Arnea~
    -Donald Duck
    -Goofy
    -Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
    -Wander & Sylvia
    -Lord Hater
    -Dipper & Mable
    -Grunkle Stan
    -Ford
    -Bill Cipher
  • maman_b2amaman_b2a Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bonjour,
    Nous sommes une famille de 7 Fans Disney et avons créé le club "Famille infinity " pour jouer ensemble et s'entraider. Le jeu est top, on s'amuse bien. Nous regrettons la course perpétuelle à l'énergie donc nous manquons trop souvent surtout en cette période de confinement.
    A part ça... bravo pour ce jeu!! 
    Les décors, les persos, les événements, thèmes et etc... sont captivants.
    Ca faisait des mois que nous avions renoncer à tout jeu sur tel.
    Nous sommes tous conquis.
    A plus!!!!
    Carole alias Maman_b2a
  • duckwithadarksideduckwithadarkside Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hello everyone, I'm duckwithadarkside and I've been a disney fan for as long as I can remember and I love this game. Soo...  give me a search ( my name is jolly help this one wouldn't fit ) and say hi! I see a trend of describing our selfs sooo.....
    I also play disney heros battle mode
    I love bacon and coffee
    Tea is awesome too
    I really like baked beans
    My favorite Pixar movie is onward
    Coco is really good to
    I love darkwing duck
    And my favorite disney character is Donald.
  • SpaceRanger0SpaceRanger0 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hello everyone, SpaceRanger0, here. Or, SRZero for short. Or, Rob for even shorter!

I never had a head for strategy games, and felt that having to keep up with stats slowed down the fun. But now that it's a game about characters I've known my whole life, I find myself surprisingly invested in my teams, and learning more about how the game works.

Loving the more obscure characters (I squeaked like a girl at the sight of a Steel Clan robot), working on rounding out my villains with Madam Mim, and completing my daily quests to someday unlock (and unload), my very own 'Terror that Flaps.'

I just unlocked the Arena the other day, so I'm looking forward to an exchange of some well executed smack-downs with you all soon! :smiley:
  • iflydisneyflagsiflydisneyflags Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello all!I'm matt or people call me fly.ive never played a game like this mainly played Xbox elder scrolls online.i love this game it doesn't get old and look forward to the fun
  • zecoisadoesquisitozecoisadoesquisito Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil! (mestrepateta - lvl.43 / 1970 and beyond!)
  • SummerFaerySummerFaery Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello all! Known in the game as Summer, Im lvl 51 IGN SummerFaery. Not a fan of card games but this is disney! Woot woot let's play! 
  • ReloaxaReloaxa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hi there from Birmingham, England. 

The name happens to be Reloaxa! Well, that’s not my real name just to clarify, my real name’s Morgan. 

Anyway, outside of being an animator, artist & musician, I’ve been an avid player of DSA since March earlier this year & it’s an awesome game. I’m currently at level 56 & have unlocked 55 characters & 18 spells.

Now, I won’t be active too often because I’m in college (final year), I’m busy working on some animation & music projects & I am admittedly very shy.
  • hollieswoodhollieswood Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey I'm holly 
    Holly 😘😍❤😈
  • DSAfanDSAfan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi new player
  • twinkles97twinkles97 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello, I'm a new player 😇
  • cloony619cloony619 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    my name is Sergey, and I really love disney !!!! my favorite story is Aladin's prl !!!!!
  • catoplepascatoplepas Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello, I'm catoplepas! I'm a new player!
    Nice to meet you
  • deafsluggersdeafsluggers Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
                      Hello I'm Brian and I have Disney Channel, also a big Disney fan. My username in Disney Sorcerer's Arena is DeafCheerful in Miraculous Mickey club. I paid a little $$ per month hehe. I think I am pretty good as level 48 player but not really the best in our server hehe. Perhaps some of you have challenged or seen my username in the game. I love Disney since I was a little boy. Now I am elder cheerful deaf gentleman. Cheers!
  • Numbuh1507Numbuh1507 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Greetings. My (Code)name is Numbuh 1507, and while I admit that Disney wasn't a big part of my childhood (that goes for CN and Nickelodeon), I've appreciated some of their works over the years (Dumbo is my favorite, a shame he's just a spell in this game).

Started playing a day after the game's 2nd anniversary, just like I did with Disney Heroes, and so far I'm almost reaching player level 30, have 20 characters and 4 spells unlocked and entering the halfway point in the  campaigns.