Stardom hollywood bugs

Comments

• topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I would do the long projects in my opinion; it gives you more chance to be nominated right? (not that it's ever happened to me snarf snarf.) plus they are bigger XP and money makers.?

I know! I'm not getting any award nominations! I've not even been offered a 48hr project actually, i wonder why... In the A-List i get nominated even for 24hr projects. Oh btw, i just found out from another forum that in the A-List if your boyfriend splits up with u, inviting them to co-star with u in a movie will get u back together! I didn't know that and wasted 25 stars!! :( Argh!!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I know! I'm not getting any award nominations! I've not even been offered a 48hr project actually, i wonder why... In the A-List i get nominated even for 24hr projects. Oh btw, i just found out from another forum that in the A-List if your boyfriend splits up with u, inviting them to co-star with u in a movie will get u back together! I didn't know that and wasted 25 stars!! :( Argh!!

Same. I think I got offered a 48 before, but I don't recall it giving me a nomination...sigh...

I'm dating a Game Center friend so they wont split up with me lol... but that is a bummer :[ Well now you know, and that's a good tip to share to others :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • LolaTheLionLolaTheLion Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey guys,

Max Bling is currently my agent but problem is every time he calls me into his office to read the "script", the speech bubble to read the script is no where to be found. So I just have to gamble my way to randomly do my reads at the studio. It's a hit and miss, really. Admin kindly fix this bug. Thank you.
  • unicornslayerunicornslayer Registered Users 37 Posts
    updated the game, but i did not get any new clothing and the other fixes, help?
  • cheshachesha Registered Users 5 Posts
    I received a mission a few days ago for Hawaii-Po' and it wants you to complete that show and 3 other crime dramas so I completed Hawaii-Po' and it told I'd completed one crime drama. I updated my game a day or so later and I came back and it said I'd completed 0 crime dramas and I have done 4 since that but it just doesn't register them. Help!!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    updated the game, but i did not get any new clothing and the other fixes, help?

I second that issue. I did not get new clothing, not sure about the fixes though.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    I second that issue. I did not get new clothing, not sure about the fixes though.

maybe i got the fixes, but didnt notice it :/ I wish they would add more the the story line also because ive reached the end ._. but i know theire busy so xD
  • amorris72200amorris72200 Registered Users 2 Posts
    chesha wrote: »
    I received a mission a few days ago for Hawaii-Po' and it wants you to complete that show and 3 other crime dramas so I completed Hawaii-Po' and it told I'd completed one crime drama. I updated my game a day or so later and I came back and it said I'd completed 0 crime dramas and I have done 4 since that but it just doesn't register them. Help!!

Got the SAME issue! Now I can't get Max as an agent! Hope they FIX this soon!
  • XxfearlessXxfearless Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here... waiting for a fix because I can't continue in the story and doing random commercials and stuff over and over is getting annoying!
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Originally Posted by twofangs:
    When I was offered a "stay in" date with my girlfriend, I used my 31 energy units then went out of her house in The Neighbourhood and started collecting points to get back my energy.

Upon my return, there were five (5) dates running simultaneously.

There is no way for me to complete all these dates; I would need 40 hours and I only have eight (8).

If you could help it would be much appreciated.

Glu wrote back after I opened a ticket, told me to update the game and all would be well.

It is most certainly not.

Five simultaneous dates, again.

Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

Has opening a ticket with Glu helped anybody?

Thanks y'all.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • stregastrega Registered Users 5 Posts
    Having a problem, I switched to Max but now arnie calls saying he is Max, I switched back and now Max calls saying he is arnie! ! I have no jobs!!! Help!!! Lol
    strega wrote: »
    Having a problem, I switched to Max but now arnie calls saying he is Max, I switched back and now Max calls saying he is arnie! ! I have no jobs!!! Help!!! Lol

omg I HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS BEFORE. i sent them a ticket and it was fixed when i updated it a month ago. send them a report or something because mine is fixed now but seems like others may still have this problem
    Thanks unicornslayer!! Now how do I send then a ticket?? Lol
    I think I figured out how to make a ticket. Thanks for ur help!
    strega wrote: »
    I think I figured out how to make a ticket. Thanks for ur help!

glad to help(:
    Every time I try to update the game, I get an error message, I can complete updates on all apps but this one!! What gives?? Help please!! Thanks
    Great!! Now I tried to unistall it and reinstall!!! Now it wont reinstall!!! Grrrrrr
  • Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Im dating with a guy and he said "we can hang in my place now"
    but two homes are filled with my co-stars. so i cant see another home with heart on it.
    what should i do?
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • DatboiroyDatboiroy Registered Users 18 Posts
    hi! so i joined with Max to be my new agent but everytime he calls it shows Arnies name and when he says to come to his office i go but theres no speech bubble for him. help! thanks.

How did u join Max? I heard that you need to win at least 2 star awards. Is it true?
  • LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    [/I]

Glu wrote back after I opened a ticket, told me to update the game and all would be well.

It is most certainly not.

Five simultaneous dates, again.

Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

Has opening a ticket with Glu helped anybody?

Thanks y'all.

Yes, I know myself and others are continuing to experience this at-home dating glitch after the most recent update that came out earlier this month. I have not tried to open a ticket with Glu about it. I'd like to know if Glu still has this glitch noted as a "known issue."

Also, why do we still "have the keys" to the homes of exes? I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but it makes no sense why their door remains open with the pink heart even after a break-up. And when we get broken up with and choose not to use stars to charm the relationship, we should be able to OFFICIALLY break-up... It's very annoying to run into exes who insist on telling me over and over again that they think we should break up - when I hit "OK" (as in, "fine lets break up then") I'd like that to be the end of it! I'm afraid one of these days I will accidentally hit the charm option and waste a ton of stars mending a relationship I no longer have any interest pursuing!
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • NvsNvs Registered Users 2 Posts
    LadyGorgon wrote: »
    I'm afraid one of these days I will accidentally hit the charm option and waste a ton of stars mending a relationship I no longer have any interest pursuing!

Happened to me the other day. Lost 20 stars.
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    Try staying "indoors" I find the if I at my house or on the set I get no calls when I walk out onto the street Iget called
  • MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm #1 on the A list too and I still have Arnie for an agent. Can't get to Max!!
  • SlcgalSlcgal Registered Users 2 Posts
    Do you have to get awards before you get Max? I know it works that way on A list.. Funny enough I took a 24 hr job hoping to get an award (or at least a nod) but nope, its frozen on me so I cant progress worth crap!
  • mizzstacey1989mizzstacey1989 Registered Users 4 Posts
    chet isnt at wasted when he is meant to be been waiting for a couple of days now and nothing...
  • Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    HEEY can somebody help me?
    I broke up with my date but hten we make up but he has no house now :( what should I do :(
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • lba619lba619 Registered Users 4 Posts
    please fix the perfume Chet at wasted glitch.
  • StillaqueenStillaqueen Registered Users 7 Posts
    How do I get an update???
  • mizzstacey1989mizzstacey1989 Registered Users 4 Posts
    apparently we are meant to speak to the bartender at wasted not chet but I dont have a bartender either :(
  • OzsalOzsal Registered Users 18 Posts
    When I talk to bartender nothing - just buy a drink and gossip - tried it 4 times