Crash & Burn, Baby!

So, after playing for many hours, investing real money, I have joined the hundreds of others that can't get the game to open. It just loads and crashes, over and over again. I DID place a ticket for support with Glu ... the response I got was that they are totally overwhelmed right now and someone might be able to get back to me in 5-7 days!?!

People reading this may or may not know that when you step away from the game for more than a day, you go down in your ranking. I didn't play for a day and lost almost a million fans!! I'm an A-List with #71 position. So this is why it's super annoying that it will take so long to hear from someone! I'll be back on the E list before I know it... and why would I want to keep playing? It took many hours to get where I am.

There are MANY people on the Stardom: Hollywood Facebook page that are having the same issue. Some have noted its been 6 days since they were able to get in! The last time Glu responded to a post on that page was February 22. They really should jump on there more to keep people updated. I know lots of developers are on Facebook all the time, telling the thousands of players when they have issues, how long it will take to fix, etc. I wish Glu did this.

If anyone is interested in seeing this page, it is here: Stardom: Hollywood, Facebook.

I guess I should have waited before I sunk a bunch of cash into a brand new game. I like playing Stardom: Hollywood a lot, but if they don't fix it soon, myself and many others will probably walk away. I hope that we could somehow be compensated for our time ... like not losing our ranking on the board and gaining back the energy we lost while trying to finish a mission when it first crashed.

I'm playing on iPad. If anyone has advice besides submitting a ticket, (Did it) I am all ears. Thanks! Happy Friday!!

Comments

• LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm happy the game is back up and running. It also looks like they fixed/added something in the update that made you not loose your place in the leader boards. I'm still hoping to eventually hear back from Glu about my ticket.