How to get married... Read this post!

This post is now based in the FAQ section of the forum. It is always been updating :)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?21088-The-How-To-Guide-to-Get-Married

Comments

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This doesn't always help everyone. So many people have tried dates at Vegas and breaking up with everyone. It's a glitch that needs to be fixed
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    @Charrmander93 Oh yeah I know there is a glitch with it. There's a few glitches in my game atm. Just thought I'd share the experience so for those who are having issues can determine whether it is a glitch or whether they're just missing some actions :) Plus it's not exactly clear how you actually get married either
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    @Charrmander93 Oh yeah I know there is a glitch with it. There's a few glitches in my game atm. Just thought I'd share the experience so for those who are having issues can determine whether it is a glitch or whether they're just missing some actions :) Plus it's not exactly clear how you actually get married either

That's good of you. Members with appreciate this.
    That's good of you. Members with appreciate this.

@charrmander93 It's the least I can do after all the trouble it's causing everybody :)
  • Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    This was very helpful! Thanks :)
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • loridburkeloridburke Registered Users 27 Posts
    I have married twice! This last time I fast tracked it at tne black widow it costs more in dollars but u can upgrade the relationship fast cause u get so many hearts it takes your relationship up to the next level fast...I would go on two dates a day! The second time there was no charlene or wedding planner and vegas cost me nothing put tahiti was 35000 or 3500...either way chose vegas. Now my husband is in all my places and acts like one of the pets....about every 24 hrs will give u energy monet etc when you tap on him
    loridburke wrote: »
    I have married twice! This last time I fast tracked it at tne black widow it costs more in dollars but u can upgrade the relationship fast cause u get so many hearts it takes your relationship up to the next level fast...I would go on two dates a day! The second time there was no charlene or wedding planner and vegas cost me nothing put tahiti was 35000 or 3500...either way chose vegas. Now my husband is in all my places and acts like one of the pets....about every 24 hrs will give u energy monet etc when you tap on him

@loridburke I had all my dates at the Black Widow, it really does get you there quicker! It's a 5 hour date as you progress but it's done in 5 minutes when dating there isn't it!

You have taught me something new as I never knew they gave energy and XP until I read this! So they do have their uses lol! Thanks for sharing :D