Wedding Ring VS Earrings

Is anyone else who is engaged having to choose between wearing earrings or they're wedding ring and if so do you know if this is a glitch in the game or not? I can't wear any of the earrings with my engagement ring on at the same time. Dressing up for an award I had to take off my engagement ring so I could wear them.:confused:

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Is anyone else who is engaged having to choose between wearing earrings or they're wedding ring and if so do you know if this is a glitch in the game or not? I can't wear any of the earrings with my engagement ring on at the same time. Dressing up for an award I had to take off my engagement ring so I could wear them.:confused:

I'm experiencing this at the moment, so you're not alone xD I'm guessing our actresses are starting a new Less is More trend lol!

Anywho, I know it is defiantly a glitch because I was engaged before I installed the update and I was able to wear them both at the same time. First thing I noticed after I installed it was the fact I couldn't wear my ring and earrings at the same time.

We're just gonna have to keep choosing between the two until the next update :)
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm experiencing this at the moment, so you're not alone xD I'm guessing our actresses are starting a new Less is More trend lol!

Anywho, I know it is defiantly a glitch because I was engaged before I installed the update and I was able to wear them both at the same time. First thing I noticed after I installed it was the fact I couldn't wear my ring and earrings at the same time.

We're just gonna have to keep choosing between the two until the next update :)

Well if we are not gonna be able to get married this time around we might as well look our best, ring or no ring, lol.:cool:
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Well if we are not gonna be able to get married this time around we might as well look our best, ring or no ring, lol.:cool:

@A2J3 I'm loving your style xD
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts

cute!!! :)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets