Some little suggestions

Hey everyone

I apologise if these have already been suggested by other people, just shows great minds think alike *bobs hat* and with that being the case I'm not taking any credit for them if they have already. I have read a few of the posts on here and they did mention most of my suggestions such outfits for projects, selling houses, interviews & customising your partner but I'll be frank, I'm not going to read through every post on here to make sure (sorry dudes/dudettes lol!).

First suggestion- Nail varnish changes the colour of both your fingers and toes! It irritates me when I want to change my nail colour but the toe nails don't match! So wearing closed in shoes is the only way I'm satisfied!

Second idea- I would actually like to see them walk! Other than just standing about doing random poses. But then I can imagine this takes up too much space and software, but still I'm throwing this out there!

Third- Showbiz parties where you'll be able to make friends rather than just network and date!

Last one- charity events! All celebrities do stuff for charity like fly over to different countries and raise money for them. Another way to get more fans :)

Would be interesting to hear... Well read your thoughts and ideas

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    LOL I never even thought of the toenails :P good one!

The walking would be nice... but from the way the animations look, they don't look like they are made to walk lol
    Would have to change all of that or else if they do start walking, they will look very choppy and unnatural ;\ kinda like a home-made flash movie.

Good ideas :] They have been around, but like you said, great minds think alike :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    LOL I never even thought of the toenails :P good one!

The walking would be nice... but from the way the animations look, they don't look like they are made to walk lol
    Would have to change all of that or else if they do start walking, they will look very choppy and unnatural ;\ kinda like a home-made flash movie.

Good ideas :] They have been around, but like you said, great minds think alike :]

@Shiro Don't even get me started on the toe nails lol! It makes me itch haha! You could do it on the A List so I would of thought it would of been possible on hollywood.

As for the walking this is exactly what I was thinking! I didn't think it would have been realistically possible. Even if they did it so when they interacted with objects like having a drink.

And to look visibly wasted lol! Ive noticed they sure can handle their drink in this game lol!

I thought a lot if them would of been suggested already as I had loads of ideas and they had already been posted :D

Thanks for the input ;)
    Hollywood may look better, but I think the A-List, though older, is a lot more developed and loved than Hollywood from its devteam.
    Plus that game doesn't need online to play lol. I forgot about the toenails in that game because I wear shoes! lol

You're welcome, good ideas are always good :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hollywood may look better, but I think the A-List, though older, is a lot more developed and loved than Hollywood from its devteam.
    Plus that game doesn't need online to play lol. I forgot about the toenails in that game because I wear shoes! lol

You're welcome, good ideas are always good :D

A List is defiantly more in depth than Hollywood. And I did love the A List more than Hollywood. The only reason why I say "did" is because when my phone broke and I had to get a replacement I obviously lost all my game data and now I have to start from the very beginning :( sob.

There's pros and cons with both them but I do agree that even though graphically A List is weaker is it more more developed in other places compared to Hollywood but then the same can be said vice versa.
  • Bellaroo95Bellaroo95 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I like the idea of the charity events and going over to different countries and it would be nice to go to some of the events that real celebs go to

Add me on game centre: bellaroo95
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    The charity event is soo nice
    you can also earn fans by doing so
    as for the toe nails i never noticed it since my attention is on the face mostly
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Bellaroo95 wrote: »
    I like the idea of the charity events and going over to different countries and it would be nice to go to some of the events that real celebs go to

Thank you for your much appreciated feedback! This exactly my point! I thought it would be pretty cool too! :D
    mystic wrote: »
    The charity event is soo nice
    you can also earn fans by doing so
    as for the toe nails i never noticed it since my attention is on the face mostly

Thank you for the feedback, chick :) I thought it would be a nice idea, it would be something new to freshen the game up a bit.
    Hahaha! Barely anyone notices the toe nails xD I just notice little things like that & bugs me so much hahaa!
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hey everyone

I apologise if these have already been suggested by other people, just shows great minds think alike *bobs hat* and with that being the case I'm not taking any credit for them if they have already. I have read a few of the posts on here and they did mention most of my suggestions such outfits for projects, selling houses, interviews & customising your partner but I'll be frank, I'm not going to read through every post on here to make sure (sorry dudes/dudettes lol!).

First suggestion- Nail varnish changes the colour of both your fingers and toes! It irritates me when I want to change my nail colour but the toe nails don't match! So wearing closed in shoes is the only way I'm satisfied!

Second idea- I would actually like to see them walk! Other than just standing about doing random poses. But then I can imagine this takes up too much space and software, but still I'm throwing this out there!

Third- Showbiz parties where you'll be able to make friends rather than just network and date!

Last one- charity events! All celebrities do stuff for charity like fly over to different countries and raise money for them. Another way to get more fans :)

Would be interesting to hear... Well read your thoughts and ideas

Love all these ideas! Especially the toenails, parties, and charity events!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I dont know if any one said this or not but they need better shoe such as snickers, ankle boots and snow boots for the fun maybe add some house shoe to it too
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Snickers have been mentioned and it's a fantastic idea!

I'd love some ankle boots!!! Would be a great addition to the wardrobe :p
    Some sandals or flip flop would be nice, add some wedges and more color :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I want my Converse Heels from The A-List :(
    Lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Keia wrote: »
    Some sandals or flip flop would be nice, add some wedges and more color :)

I'm feeling the sandals, wedges & flip flops! I'm sorry but my bikini don't sit right whilst wearing stilettos :P More colour is a must have!!!!
    I want my Converse Heels from The A-List :(
    Lol

Ahhhhhh!! I want them too!! I lived & died in those when I had them on my original game =(
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Snickers have been mentioned and it's a fantastic idea!

I'd love some ankle boots!!! Would be a great addition to the wardrobe :p

Me too. In a sleek black preferably just as one of a few desirable colors. :cool:
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Me too. In a sleek black preferably just as one of a few desirable colors. :cool:

Now you would rock those, jojo :D
    Now you would rock those, jojo :D

Oh thank you SamuraiPizzaCat. I just refuse to grow old or is it older well any who, I will Rock til I drop kick n it with my girls!:cool:
    Ahhhhhh!! I want them too!! I lived & died in those when I had them on my original game =(

Then get them back ! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    High heels dont look right with a swim suit I felt like a hooker haha
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Add more earring in different color too ;):)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Oh thank you SamuraiPizzaCat. I just refuse to grow old or is it older well any who, I will Rock til I drop kick n it with my girls!:cool:

You go girl!!! And you are only as young as you feel! Rock on!!!
    Then get them back ! :]

I'm trying! But they seem so far away lol! A List is defiantly harder than Hollywood ^_^
    High heels dont look right with a swim suit I felt like a hooker haha

Add more earring in different color too :)

Hahahaa! HIGH FIVE!!! That's exactly what I thought! So I refuse to wear them lol!

More earrings is a must have! How can an A lister only have 3 sets of earrings!!!!
    lol we have earring in white sliver and brown they should know girls love earring in all size shape and color
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Exactly! Girls like variety! It's obvious men created this game's wardrobe haha :p
    haha they should hired a girl to help them with the game
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    lol we have earring in white sliver and brown they should know girls love earring in all size shape and color

You said it. I loves my earrings especially Diamond studs and thats about all I wear.:cool: