One last little suggestion

Hi everybody

I forgot to mention in my previous post a fifth idea. Once again I'm not taking credit for this if it has already been posted *bobs hat*

Plus one invitation to Star Awards You should be able to take your date/fiancé/significant other to the star awards and the pair of you get interviewed by Star News as a couple depending on how serious your relationship is, which should get you more fans separate from being nominated. As being married really doesn't have enough perks for all the trouble it's worth.

Comments

• HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I like it!! :) They should really do this!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I like it!! :) They should really do this!

@HollywoodStarlets I hope so! There really isn't many perks to being married and there should be after all the dates you have to go on to get that far
    @HollywoodStarlets I hope so! There really isn't many perks to being married and they're should be after all the dates you have to go on to get that far

I agree. Being married is the same as just dating . . . . But I hope they change that soon.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    Sorry if I seem stalkerish but your posts are at the top of the forum at the minute so I look at it and then my mind gets blown with some of the ideas you come up with! this is one of those ideas!!! They should really consider this because it's amazing and I'm surprised they haven't done this already
    Blincoln wrote: »
    Sorry if I seem stalkerish but your posts are at the top of the forum at the minute so I look at it and then my mind gets blown with some of the ideas you come up with! this is one of those ideas!!! They should really consider this because it's amazing and I'm surprised they haven't done this already

@Blincoln I actually LOLED my head off then! It's cool, dude! No need to apologise :D after all I do look like a posting maniac xD I get inspired and go off on a posting frenzy! Thank you very much *bobs hat* It's nice to know that my crazy ideas have some sense haha! Fingers & toes crossed that they consider mine & others ideas :)
    Hahaha XD yeah you are like Einstein with your crazy ideas :D
    @Blincoln Eureka! xD Haha! Oh thanks for the friend request btw, dude :D
    Ahaha XD it's alright :D

The same thing happens to me! (I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Hahaha XD yeah you are like Einstein with your crazy ideas :D

Very true!! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This is great! Keep it up!