Options

How to Get Married

Comments

• Options
    oldtistis5667oldtistis5667 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is great but I made a mistake of breaking up and now I have to start over :/
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    This is great but I made a mistake of breaking up and now I have to start over :/

Aww man :[ get back to it!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    brwnbarbie24brwnbarbie24 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I didn't break up with anyone and still was able to get married. I didn't buy a dress either.
  • Options
    I didn't break up with anyone and still was able to get married. I didn't buy a dress either.

It's not mandatory that you break up with everyone. It was mainly for people who were having issues with their game pertaining to marriage. The dress isn't mandatory either but more for the look :]

Awesome that you had a clean marriage though!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    It's not mandatory that you break up with everyone. It was mainly for people who were having issues with their game pertaining to marriage. The dress isn't mandatory either but more for the look :]

Awesome that you had a clean marriage though!

Thank you, I was tired of having to constantly spend money on dates to maintain the relationship lol.
  • Options
    Thank you, I was tired of having to constantly spend money on dates to maintain the relationship lol.

Yeah definitely! And now that you're married, you don't need to worry about that anymore !! :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hahaha, my Brad Wells rocks the pink, curly Afro!
    16jjzus.jpg
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Rockin that pink Brad Wells xD this makes me want to check mine now!

Update: Mine looks SO different xD He looks normal!

2eoej4o.jpg
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

Ahhhh, mannn! I'm sorry to read that! Not all is lost, a fresh start is sometimes a good thing =) You'll be back up where you was before you know it.

Hope it works out for you soon :)

That is awesome :D I've never come across that before, which is refreshing =] Nice, clean easy marriage is always brilliant! As Shiro said it's not mandatory, it just applies for those who are stuck at 2449 =)

Congrats on your marriage, doll ^_^
  • Options
    Ahhhh, mannn! I'm sorry to read that! Not all is lost, a fresh start is sometimes a good thing =) You'll be back up where you was before you know it.

Hope it works out for you soon :)

That is awesome :D I've never come across that before, which is refreshing =] Nice, clean easy marriage is always brilliant! As Shiro said it's not mandatory, it just applies for those who are stuck at 2449 =)

Congrats on your marriage, doll ^_^

Thank you! I was tired of being the one paying for all of the dates! I'm a lady lol!
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts

2eoej4o.jpg

Who is this Brad Wells? Í didnt have him in my contact list...
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    He is from a quest :0

Oh yeah, I found a Bort O'Brien in my contacts xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    He is from a quest :0

Oh yeah, I found a Bort O'Brien in my contacts xD

Hmm, maybe i will have an Brad Wells as well soon hehe :)

Hahahaha, another Bort...see hes not the only one :) Does he looks better then my Borty?

• Options
    Hmm, maybe i will have an Brad Wells as well soon hehe :)

Hahahaha, another Bort...see hes not the only one :) Does he looks better then my Borty?

Yeah, it's a really interesting quest... You'll get there sometime :]

Yup another Bort xD Nah, I think yours looks better. Got that sense of humor too LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a really interesting quest... You'll get there sometime

Yup another Bort xD Nah, I think yours looks better. Got that sense of humor too LOL

Do you remeber what level you got that quest? Im level 17 now. And know what...a few dates until i reach 2500/2500. Soon its wedding-time baby :)

Hehe Bort is acutally a really funny name...i always have to say borty so i dont sounds that stupid haha. But good to know that there are other Borts out there...

Oh and look:

2zz2nt1.png

Borty changed his clothes...i like him better like this. The jackets really suits him great. But those pants are not matching with the blue cap...anyway. He just told me that there i so much to do for our wedding. He is cute haha

• Options
    I got it later than others, but it's a quest about filming the movie Spy Fall. That's also the movie that got me the black dress! It'll happen as you continue on your stardom life :]

Nice dress :D Love the color, and I love how Borty is wearing blue too!
    Almost wedding time, I cant wait to see pictures and I hope you have a smooth wedding :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options

2eoej4o.jpg

He does look really normal!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    I got it later than others, but it's a quest about filming the movie Spy Fall. That's also the movie that got me the black dress! It'll happen as you continue on your stardom life :]

Nice dress :D Love the color, and I love how Borty is wearing blue too!
    Almost wedding time, I cant wait to see pictures and I hope you have a smooth wedding :]

Okay, thank you. I will continue the game...and will see when i get the quest AAAAAND this amazing black dress.

Hehe, i didnt regonized how our clothes-color is matching ;P what would i do without you? I cant wait too...i will post some pictures when its time. Thank you so much.

• Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    He does look really normal!

Right?? The others look so sophisticated.. :[ but whatever LOL i broke up with him like lightning.
    Okay, thank you. I will continue the game...and will see when i get the quest AAAAAND this amazing black dress.

Hehe, i didnt regonized how our clothes-color is matching ;P what would i do without you? I cant wait too...i will post some pictures when its time. Thank you so much.

Yes! YOU WILL GET IT :3

D'aww, i love color i guess xD No problem, cant wait :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you! I was tired of being the one paying for all of the dates! I'm a lady lol!

Exactly!! What happened to convention lol :p
  • Options
    Ladieeeeeees, look whos married hehe.

10qjdas.png

25rfn76.png

But, ahhh, Borty choosed this awful hairstyle ;P But still...I DID IT, yeaahhh

BTW...i love the second pic. It looks like she is looking at the ring...i know, im hopelessly romantic haha

• Options
    And one more:

33a6qg3.png

I LOVE THE DRESS...i will wear it at the next star-awards haha :D

• Options
    WOOP WOOP GO BEKHS :D
    You Look awesome !! :3 And Borty be looking handsome as well :D Awesome job, glad Borty is all yours now :]

hehe Borty took his hat off and has that hair!! xD just like my Ian.. I guess all the guys with hats have that hair lololo
    Very niiice ;] ooh yes, that dress is lovely :3 it might bring you luck!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ladieeeeeees, look whos married hehe.

10qjdas.png

25rfn76.png

But, ahhh, Borty choosed this awful hairstyle ;P But still...I DID IT, yeaahhh

BTW...i love the second pic. It looks like she is looking at the ring...i know, im hopelessly romantic haha

Congrats to you! You looked gorgeous. My husband wore that same hairstyle at the wedding too!!! I hated it as well, it looks so hideous.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Congrats to you! You looked gorgeous. My husband wore that same hairstyle at the wedding too!!! I hated it as well, it looks so hideous.

Thank you very much. I dont know whats the thing the guys have with thís hairstyle...it looks ridiculous. As long as hes happy haha :D

@SHIRO: Thank you so much, Girl. Haha, you always find the perfect reason for everything. Hat-Guys really seem to choose this hairsytle. Hahaha.

Today evening are the next star awards for me...will wear this dress. Guess that dont happen all the time, that an Star shows up wearing a wedding dress at the star awards. Will see if it brings me luck. I only have won one award...i cant remember the lines and the genres of the movies haha...i think thats why i never win.

• Options
    @Heartbeat9789 What is the thing with that hairstyle. I've seen other players who have had their husbands wear that hair too! Good luck at the Star Awards, I'm sure you will look gorgeous!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    @Heartbeat9789 Congratulations! You look gorgeous! Borty scrubbed up well! Looking very dapper! And you'll be the envy of the star awards in that dress! Good luck :D

@Zbj It's since the update as well that that hairstyle has made appearances at the alter! Mine didn't even wear a tux, let alone do his hair :p But I think that was due to the glitch.
  • Options
    @Heartbeat9789 Congratulations! You look gorgeous! Borty scrubbed up well! Looking very dapper! And you'll be the envy of the star awards in that dress! Good luck

@Zbj It's since the update as well that that hairstyle has made appearances at the alter! Mine didn't even wear a tux, let alone do his hair :p But I think that was due to the glitch.

Thank you, my friend. Hehe i won at the star awards...its my second prize now. It has to be thanks to the dress. I love it.
    I wanted to marry in Tahiti, but it costs 50 stars...i had to choose between the dress and tahiti. So Vegas had to be good enough ;)

• Options
    @Heartbeat9789 Congratulations! You look gorgeous! Borty scrubbed up well! Looking very dapper! And you'll be the envy of the star awards in that dress! Good luck :D

Right, oh well at least he isn't wearing a ridiculous outfit with it :P
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Thank you, my friend. Hehe i won at the star awards...its my second prize now. It has to be thanks to the dress. I love it.
    I wanted to marry in Tahiti, but it costs 50 stars...i had to choose between the dress and tahiti. So Vegas had to be good enough ;)

Congrats on your second award, what a lucky dress! I did Tahiti, cause at the moment I was flat out of cash but I had tons of stars.
    ZBJ101
    ;)