How to Get Married

Comments

• spidymanspidyman Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ok now tht I have the update for android of the game I am stuck on 2499/1250 help !! :/
    Actually stuck at 1249/1250
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try talking to them at their apartment

Or you try breaking up with anyone with a heart by their name in your contacts except the person you want to end up marrying.
  • alexmaneaalexmanea Registered Users 10 Posts
    I want really bad to get married, bu I am not even engaged. 5000/5000 and still nothing... Could the problem be that I am dating a FB friend?
    If you read the first post it says that it not possible to marry facebook or Game Center friends
  • alexmaneaalexmanea Registered Users 10 Posts
    If you read the first post it says that it not possible to marry facebook or Game Center friends

That's a shame... I hope that with future updates they will fix this problem. Thanks for the quick reply! :)
    Hopefully the developers will include it soon as you say :) No problem, glad to have helped ^_^
  • pkareenapkareena Registered Users 24 Posts
    I still need help :/ ...
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    pkareena wrote: »

With what specifically?
    dfk75h.jpg
    pkareena wrote: »

If what you need help with is what you messaged me, then I've replied ^_^
    In the apartment she only days hi sweety etc not able to date at the apartment yet

Yes I have broken up with everyone on the list
    So you are stuck on 1249. Can you access her apartment? And you're sure you've broken up with everyone including facebook friends as that is what prevents you from getting engaged which later enables you to get married :)
    Yee I can access her apartment and have not logged in with my fb account in the game
    Yes I hav3 broken up with the rest
    Right try another date with her & then go her apartment. Look out for heart bubble, as there shouldn't be anything stopping you for getting engaged, unless you are dating a friend.

If it still doesn't work, I'd submit a ticket to glu as it may be a glitch :)
    I am engaged with her already but can't marry cuz stuck at 1249 but I will try and tell what happens
    Ok I did as told by you and no heart bubble or white Bubble appears at her apartment
    Btw many are having the same problem u can see in the review section of play store under stardom app
    Hmmm as I've said keep dating her & if need be submit a ticket to glu as it may be a glitch :)

No I'm not having the same issue, I was able to successfully marry before the update, that's why I created this post :D
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Thanks for all the help Samurai Pizza Cat! I'm finally married now! My husband wore this ridiculous hairstyle, so that was the only part that sucked. Other than that it was all good. :D
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thanks for all the help Samurai Pizza Cat! I'm finally married now! My husband wore this ridiculous hairstyle, so that was the only part that sucked. Other than that it was all good.

YAY! Congrats!!! Honestly it was my pleasure =D Hahaha! The hairstyle is ridiculous lol! At least he made an effort! Look at the state of my husband xD (Married before update) He didn't even bother putting a comb through his hair :p

photo2_zps74a2e606.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    YAY! Congrats!!! Honestly it was my pleasure =D Hahaha! The hairstyle is ridiculous lol! At least he made an effort! Look at the state of my husband xD (Married before update) He didn't even bother putting a comb through his hair :p

photo2_zps74a2e606.jpg

Lol, nice. He didn't even change! You looked pretty!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I know!!! He must of come straight from the stag do hahahaa! Awww thanks chick! I'm loving your wedding dress ;)
    Because screw tradition, this is how I roll. :3 LOL
    2vcaw3t.jpg

I still took pictures with other dress... but THIS IS MY LOOK YO. B]
    dfk75h.jpg
    So you finally settled down after all those rings & hearts you broke rofl xD

Congrats! Haha! Screw Convention! I'm with you on that! Looks like a proper rock n roll wedding! Loving your style! :D
    Yup! Until they hopefully implement Game Center dating I shall stop with the heartbreaking madness! xD

LOL thanks! Huh, now that you mention it, it does look kinda rock n roll haha :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Arrr, the things a scorned heart does when denied what it truly wants hahaha! xD

Haha! it looks pukka! I should of got married in my leopard jeans seeing as my dude went for the casual look :P I mean for crying out loud not only is he wearing his normal attire but he has the front to wink at the camera hahaha!
    Oh yes. It's also stress relieving to mess with AIs. Is that a bad thing LOL I feel so bad. not. :P

LOL totally, your man was just like, "Oh, it's my wedding and I forgot. GOTTA GO FAST."
    I was surprised that my guy even took his cap off and did his hair lol. But he just had to wear his bling. I will say I am attached to that guy though. He was my first date, before I dumped him for my real guyfriend for a while xD And he still let me date him even after breaking many hearts lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hahaha! I found it therapeutic when I messed around with a few them xD I'd get a D listers's number I'd take them out for one date then dumped them hahaha! It gave them a glimmer of hope for a second :p

LOL! That's exactly it!! He's winking as if to say "I got away with that!" Haha!
    OMG! I just noticed your guy's bling! Well that was obviously essential hahaa! He probably thought you wouldn't recognise him without it, after all he isn't wearing his cap rofl!

Awww now that's a good guy friend ^_^
    Someone answer this I was stuck on 1249/1250 so I decided to break up by going on a bad date the result was after 4 hours it said bad date and I checked back with my girl and I still had 1249/1250 and no broken heart and no breakup call why so :/ I cant marry her nor can I date her at her house

Do I myself need to buy a house in a good area or something ??
    One more question I am on level 19 and my max energy is 33 is it right or should it be more as I can see in the pic above on level 17 energy is 36+