How to Get Married

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    LOL, but there's a Disneyland Paris... that's somewhat close to you haha

I dunno, they start singing, I might freak out though LOL

Oh yeah! Its just across the sea lol! I went there about ten years ago & no offence France/Disney it was rubbish -_-

Haha! I'll just have to take that risk in order to get to the bottom of this mystery :p
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    This is defiantly a glitch android users are unfortunately experiencing. Glad you have a submitted a ticket, they will take some time to get back to you due to numerous requests sent to them daily, but don't fret, they will fix it =D

As for breaking & making up with your partner, yes it does reset the progress back to 1/100 & he will also disappear from your contacts :| They do come back but it is uncertain how long it takes for them to do so.

Personally, I'd leave it & wait for glu to release a fix for the bug or if you get a response from the dev team, as there is no guarantee that breaking up will fix it. But the choice is yours, chicka :)

Thank you once again. I decided yesterday to break up with him, so i did. Then i checked my list of guys, and oh look, there was a guy and he was so much more sexy so i now start dating him. Im a bad girl i know ;)

And i think i know what was the problem. I got engaged at level 14 and you cant get married until level 15. So i think its my fault for the glitch. Because when i got level 15 charlene must have forget to call me. Anyway, lets see how it will work out with my new boyfriend...at least i will get a second ring...they are beautiful.
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha bad girl :P I was a bad girl as well by getting all the rings... I broke hearts like wildfire!

Yeah that's definitely a factor, your level. Hopefully things work out, post us updates! :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Haha bad girl :P I was a bad girl as well by getting all the rings... I broke hearts like wildfire!

Yeah that's definitely a factor, your level. Hopefully things work out, post us updates! :]

Oh that was you...collecting all the rings ;) I remember reading it, i laughed so hard...simply badass you are.

Now im level 16 near to 17. So i think that maybe it will work this time. I continue dating him as often as i can, because i want to get at least engaged as soon as possible. Of course i will post updates. I really enjoy this forum :D

Oh that was you...collecting all the rings ;) I remember reading it, i laughed so hard...simply badass you are.

Now im level 16 near to 17. So i think that maybe it will work this time. I continue dating him as often as i can, because i want to get at least engaged as soon as possible. Of course i will post updates. I really enjoy this forum :D

Yup that's me... LOL I wouldn't say badass, but I worked hard for them! It was all fun though, glad it gave you a laugh :P

Yeah it should definitely work now. If anything else goes wrong from here let us know! Glad you like it here :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yup that's me... LOL I wouldn't say badass, but I worked hard for them! It was all fun though, glad it gave you a laugh :P

Yeah it should definitely work now. If anything else goes wrong from here let us know! Glad you like it here :]

You really did worked hard for them. I mean break 5 or 6 hearts and all the money you invested. But it was definetly worth it. hard work always gets rewarded. you really gave me a laugh...i was sitting at the office and laughed and my colleague asked me: dont you want to tell me whats so funny?

I think too that it will work now. If not im going to ask you ladies for help...

You really did worked hard for them. I mean break 5 or 6 hearts and all the money you invested. But it was definetly worth it. hard work always gets rewarded. you really gave me a laugh...i was sitting at the office and laughed and my colleague asked me: dont you want to tell me whats so funny?

I think too that it will work now. If not im going to ask you ladies for help...

D'aww thanks :] Haha yay, made you laugh at work, even better!! LOL

We will be right here for ya :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank you once again. I decided yesterday to break up with him, so i did. Then i checked my list of guys, and oh look, there was a guy and he was so much more sexy so i now start dating him. Im a bad girl i know ;)

And i think i know what was the problem. I got engaged at level 14 and you cant get married until level 15. So i think its my fault for the glitch. Because when i got level 15 charlene must have forget to call me. Anyway, lets see how it will work out with my new boyfriend...at least i will get a second ring...they are beautiful.

hahahhaa! Plenty more sexier fish in the sea! Ahhh yeah the the level does make a big a difference! Hopefully things will be different with your new lover boy lol! Oh yeah another bit of bling for your finger that's always a big plus!

haha! Yep. Shiro you are a nortious man eating ring bearer haha! xD

LOL. It's totally my new nickname now. :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    hahahhaa! Plenty more sexier fish in the sea! Ahhh yeah the the level does make a big a difference! Hopefully things will be different with your new lover boy lol! Oh yeah another bit of bling for your finger that's always a big plus!

Hahahaha, yeah he is sexier...and he wears a hat, guys with hats just do something to me hahahaha. Im sure the glitch was my level...now lets see where my new guy will take me. And like you said: another ring is a big plus. you know: diamonds are a girls best friends.

Shiro kills it all...collecting all the rings...shes a maneater :D

Hahahaha, yeah he is sexier...and he wears a hat, guys with hats just do something to me hahahaha. Im sure the glitch was my level...now lets see where my new guy will take me. And like you said: another ring is a big plus. you know: diamonds are a girls best friends.

Shiro kills it all...collecting all the rings...shes a maneater :D

My guy wears a cap too! He was the first date that I went with too, so I got lucky (not including the ones for quest).
    May your new guy be good to you! :]

Haha... "whooaah here she comes"... :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    My guy wears a cap too! He was the first date that I went with too, so I got lucky (not including the ones for quest).
    May your new guy be good to you! :]

Haha... "whooaah here she comes"... :P

You mean the victims hahahahah? The poor guys you just used to collect all the rings :P just kidding. Can u post a picture of your character and your guy? Only if u like. I have seen you, but not with him...you know...a steamy hot couple :P

You mean the victims hahahahah? The poor guys you just used to collect all the rings :P just kidding. Can u post a picture of your character and your guy? Only if u like. I have seen you, but not with him...you know...a steamy hot couple :P

Yes... Victims >:3 LOL

Whoah, I just went to his house and he asked if I wanted to go out on a date! I've never gotten that before... The options are Black Widow, Infinitum, or his house. Never ever gotten that, awesome! Looks like I'm going out because he took me straight there. Perfect time for that picture haha!

I chose Black Widow so here we are LOL. He recently changed his shirt... it doesn't match him but whatever.
    2guyvwk.jpg
    And here's a wedding pic. He took his cap off and dressed up for me, aw :3
    1zmnjtv.jpg

That pink hair yo.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yes... Victims >:3 LOL

Whoah, I just went to his house and he asked if I wanted to go out on a date! I've never gotten that before... The options are Black Widow, Infinitum, or his house. Never ever gotten that, awesome! Looks like I'm going out because he took me straight there. Perfect time for that picture haha!

I chose Black Widow so here we are LOL. He recently changed his shirt... it doesn't match him but whatever.
    2guyvwk.jpg
    And here's a wedding pic. He took his cap off and dressed up for me, aw :3
    1zmnjtv.jpg

That pink hair yo.

Mmh, you look hot at the date. He looks good too. The pink hair is okay. You know: Modern man wear pink...even if its the hair.
    My ex - fiance asked me once to go out with him...same options like you. i also choose the black widow. the date goes 8 hours i think.

Awww at the wedding pic. He really adores you :P he even took his cap off... you too make a great couple.

But btw.: The guy next to yours at the wedding pic is really a bit of all right...really yummy hahahahahh.
    Thanks for uploading the pics...i loved seeing them.

Mmh, you look hot at the date. He looks good too. The pink hair is okay. You know: Modern man wear pink...even if its the hair.
    My ex - fiance asked me once to go out with him...same options like you. i also choose the black widow. the date goes 8 hours i think.

Awww at the wedding pic. He really adores you :P he even took his cap off... you too make a great couple.

But btw.: The guy next to yours at the wedding pic is really a bit of all right...really yummy hahahahahh.
    Thanks for uploading the pics...i loved seeing them.

haha, thanks, it's my normal look :0 Yeah I just kinda got attached to the pink hair.. only guy with pink hair on my contacts! It's unique lol
    Yeah it's 8 hours. :T

Haha thanks! LOL that's the pastor!! or whatever those guys are called lol, I guess they're not always pastors haha
    No problem, glad you enjoyed them :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    haha, thanks, it's my normal look :0 Yeah I just kinda got attached to the pink hair.. only guy with pink hair on my contacts! It's unique lol
    Yeah it's 8 hours. :T

Haha thanks! LOL that's the pastor!! or whatever those guys are called lol, I guess they're not always pastors haha
    No problem, glad you enjoyed them :]

Your normal look is always looking hot :P the pink hair really is unique...i understand why you got attached to him. Godlooking + Goodlooking = Explosion of Goodlookingness (if this is even a word)

Thats the pastor? He doenst really look like one hahahha. But hes hot like i said hehe

Oh and btw: Are you Android-Player? If yes, is it possible to add you on facebook?

Your normal look is always looking hot :P the pink hair really is unique...i understand why you got attached to him. Godlooking + Goodlooking = Explosion of Goodlookingness (if this is even a word)

Thats the pastor? He doenst really look like one hahahha. But hes hot like i said hehe

Oh and btw: Are you Android-Player? If yes, is it possible to add you on facebook?

Haha, plus he let me have him back after my vicious ring-hunting! Dedication right there!! xD
    Explosion of Goodlookingness huh.... I like that :D

Yup! and Nope! LOL I guess xD

I am not android player. My alt facebook is Derpina Dingleberry.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Haha, plus he let me have him back after my vicious ring-hunting! Dedication right there!! xD
    Explosion of Goodlookingness huh.... I like that :D

Yup! and Nope! LOL I guess xD

I am not android player but I can set up a facebook account for Stardom if you wanna add me :0 I just don't want it on my main facebook account lol

He forgives you everything. True Love right there, Madame. He just cant help it...you make his heart skip a beat hahaha. Hahahaha, i guess i just invented the word Goodlookingness...i should probably get an copyright for this one hehe

So you are iOS-Player? Gamecenter right? I would like to add you, but you dont have to make an account just for that if u dont want to.
    And another quastion: If i add you an facebook can we do movies together? Because i think Android and iOS cant play with each other, right?

He forgives you everything. True Love right there, Madame. He just cant help it...you make his heart skip a beat hahaha. Hahahaha, i guess i just invented the word Goodlookingness...i should probably get an copyright for this one hehe

So you are iOS-Player? Gamecenter right? I would like to add you, but you dont have to make an account just for that if u dont want to.
    And another quastion: If i add you an facebook can we do movies together? Because i think Android and iOS cant play with each other, right?

You totally should. You never know, could get some money from it!

I am a GC player but I have connected a random alt facebook account that I use for games :] So you may add me at anytime at Derpina Dingleberry.

When you have a friend co-star with you, it does not affect the friend you asked to co-star. It's all your own progress so technically yes we can do movies together, but it's only for your own account and will not affect me at all. Co-starring is great for getting rewards though.

It should not matter what platform you play it on if you play through Facebook.
    dfk75h.jpg
    You totally should. You never know, could get some money from it!

I am a GC player but I have connected a random alt facebook account that I use for games :] So you may add me at anytime at Derpina Dingleberry.

When you have a friend co-star with you, it does not affect the friend you asked to co-star. It's all your own progress so technically yes we can do movies together, but it's only for your own account and will not affect me at all. Co-starring is great for getting rewards though. It should not matter what platform you play it on if you play through Facebook.

Okay, i decided to make a fb account for stardom too...i have send u friend request. You can accept it if u want :P Maybe i will find other android players too. And it would be great if i could do movies with you, even if it doenst affect you. But still i would love it.

Thank you very much for being so nice to me, it makes me like this forum more and more every day.

Okay, i decided to make a fb account for stardom too...i have send u friend request. You can accept it if u want :P Maybe i will find other android players too. And it would be great if i could do movies with you, even if it doenst affect you. But still i would love it.

Thank you very much for being so nice to me, it makes me like this forum more and more every day.

I seem to be having issues with the stupid facebook app haha. Sorry for delay and spammage of invites.

Always a pleasure :] Talking to you has been very fun !
    dfk75h.jpg
    LOL. It's totally my new nickname now. :D

LOL! xD Man eating Ring bearer ... MERB for short haha!

Shiro kills it all...collecting all the rings...shes a maneater

I'm sure he'll sweep you off you your feed xD You are right, diamonds are a girl best friend & hats in your & Shiro's case :p haha! If it was your level then nothing should hold you back now, doll face =)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    2013-08-22%2000.36.41.png

FINALLY !!!
    Did everything you said , when i got stuck at 2499 i closed the app and restarted my device.
    then i went to his apartment and there it was the pink bubble.
    ahhhh only thing i hate is that hairstyle & the fact that he obviously didnt want it in vegas but oh well i couldnt afford Tahiti
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    mystic wrote: »
    FINALLY !!!
    Did everything you said , when i got stuck at 2499 i closed the app and restarted my device.
    ahhhh only thing i hate is that hairstyle & the fact that he obviously didnt want it in vegas but oh well i couldnt afford Tahiti

Congratulations!! Glad things worked out :]
    Aww that's okay, he should be happy with what he got haha

I'm sure he'll sweep you off you your feed xD You are right, diamonds are a girl best friend & hats in your & Shiro's case :p haha! If it was your level then nothing should hold you back now, doll face =)

I am now MERB Shiro! All men shall fear me >:3 muahahaaaa

Lol Hats. I guess so huh xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Congratulations!! Glad things worked out :]
    Aww that's okay, he should be happy with what he got haha

I am now MERB Shiro! All men shall fear me >:3 muahahaaaa

Lol Hats. I guess so huh xD

They tremble in their boots when MERB Shiro is about hahaha! xD

CONGRATS Mystic!!! And thanks for the posting the picture I can now see what the Vegas wedding is like hehe!
  • justdebjustdeb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks SO MUCH to SamuraiPizzaCat--I was stuck for weeks with my dude until tonight! I'm such a newbie, though--I can't add an avatar. I keep getting invalid file. Hope someone can help, so I can show off my wedding pic! :p
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    justdeb wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks SO MUCH to SamuraiPizzaCat--I was stuck for weeks with my dude until tonight! I'm such a newbie, though--I can't add an avatar. I keep getting invalid file. Hope someone can help, so I can show off my wedding pic! :p

You can upload your wedding pictures to tinypic.com, then use the second to last icon to put in the URL of the photo you uploaded. Congrats on the marriage! It took me a while too!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    2013-08-22%2000.36.41.png

FINALLY !!!

Ugh, I hate that hair too! My husband wore that style too for the wedding! Congrats on the wedding!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)

Hahahahaha sure he will. My Hat-Guy dumped me yesterday, just because i had to finish a movie and didnt go on a date with him for a day. But who cares, you know. I have another one. He is a dark-skinned super sexy guy with a cap. I already have 250 relationshop points. I promised myself...im not gonna loose him hahaha. But its hard to keep dating and making movies.

Oh and thank you, Samurai, for beeing so kind to me. I will post Updates how the relationship works out, or if its just another affair :P i would love to marry my hot Bort (thats his name) hehe...lets see if it will work out this time.

Hahahahaha sure he will. My Hat-Guy dumped me yesterday, just because i had to finish a movie and didnt go on a date with him for a day. But who cares, you know. I have another one. He is a dark-skinned super sexy guy with a cap. I already have 250 relationshop points. I promised myself...im not gonna loose him hahaha. But its hard to keep dating and making movies.

Oh and thank you, Samurai, for beeing so kind to me. I will post Updates how the relationship works out, or if its just another affair :P i would love to marry my hot Brat hehe...lets see if it will work out this time.

Aww what, oh well haha. Yay caps :] don't lose him!!

Yeah, what I suggest is to just allot all your time into dating if you really want to keep him until marriage, especially when the movies get longer. So just decide like, okay I can pause the storyline and filming for now and only focus on my man. It gets tiring, but it will help in the long run because once you get married he will not leave you unless you cheat.
    dfk75h.jpg