How to Get Married

Comments

• Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Aww what, oh well haha. Yay caps :] don't lose him!!

Yeah, what I suggest is to just allot all your time into dating if you really want to keep him until marriage, especially when the movies get longer. So just decide like, okay I can pause the storyline and filming for now and only focus on my man. It gets tiring, but it will help in the long run because once you get married he will not leave you unless you cheat.

Oh thank you...thats a good idea. Because i really want to keep him till the marriage. Think i will do it like you said. I have enough fans and think i can take a little timeout from filming. Only problem is the money...it will get expensive dating without movies. But i have an idea. I will play in Vegas. I won till now 60 000 Dollar there, buyed the house in the coast and all the clothes that i liked hahaha. Guess its time to try my luck once again....
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh thank you...thats a good idea. Because i really want to keep him till the marriage. Think i will do it like you said. I have enough fans and think i can take a little timeout from filming. Only problem is the money...it will get expensive dating without movies. But i have an idea. I will play in Vegas. I won till now 60 000 Dollar there, buyed the house in the coast and all the clothes that i liked hahaha. Guess its time to try my luck once again....

Yeah definitely, it will work out that way. Don't worry about fans as you will be active playing and you get fans from progressing in the date anyways. As for money, yeah you could gamble or see if your agent has a short movie like 1 or 3hr movie you can do in between dates or something.

Wow 60k! nice lol, where specifically did you win that at? :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah definitely, it will work out that way. Don't worry about fans as you will be active playing and you get fans from progressing in the date anyways. As for money, yeah you could gamble or see if your agent has a short movie like 1 or 3hr movie you can do in between dates or something.

Wow 60k! nice lol, where specifically did you win that at? :0

Thanks for the tip with the short movies. And i will keep dating him at places like the beach or infinitum its not too expensive there.

Yeah i won the 60k in Vegas. Wait i have upload a picture:

epit51.png

You know, when you get 3 of this diamonds they are worth 10k. And i got them at least 6 or 7 times and often i get 777 witch is 1K.
    But you see, i only have 20k left hahahahah. But i like to play there...sometimes i have luck and win :D

Thanks for the tip with the short movies. And i will keep dating him at places like the beach or infinitum its not too expensive there.

Yeah i won the 60k in Vegas. Wait i have upload a picture:

You know, when you get 3 of this diamonds they are worth 10k. And i got them at least 6 or 7 times and often i get 777 witch is 1K.
    But you see, i only have 20k left hahahahah. But i like to play there...sometimes i have luck and win :D

Yeah, Vegas is pretty pricey though but it's the fastest date by far... if you have the money for it :0

Ah slots, alright. I havent really gambled much but I guess I can give it a shot :] thanks for the tip
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah, Vegas is pretty pricey though but it's the fastest date by far... if you have the money for it :0

Ah slots, alright. I havent really gambled much but I guess I can give it a shot :] thanks for the tip

Yeah Vegas and Black Widow are really great for dates, because it goes very fast.

Right now i have won the diamonds...so now i have 30k hehe. You should give it a shot...i earned the most money from it.
    Slots, right. Sorry i couldnt remember the word...so i had to post a picture hahahah

Yeah Vegas and Black Widow are really great for dates, because it goes very fast.

Right now i have won the diamonds...so now i have 30k hehe. You should give it a shot...i earned the most money from it.
    Slots, right. Sorry i couldnt remember the word...so i had to post a picture hahahah

Yup, best places but expensive :\

Nice, I will when I get back to Stardom :] Thanks
    oh haha xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    justdeb wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks SO MUCH to SamuraiPizzaCat--I was stuck for weeks with my dude until tonight! I'm such a newbie, though--I can't add an avatar. I keep getting invalid file. Hope someone can help, so I can show off my wedding pic! :p

You are more than welcome justdeb! And Congratulations! You can tap him for energy & xp every 24 hours as well! So he has his uses. Ohh and you no longer have to date him all the time! So no more stress of him breaking up with you if you do not go on a date with him. haha! I was a newbie once! Ohh yeah the avatar upload is a bit temperamental! I have been informed that it is a glitch. Just keep clicking the back button and upload again and repeat until it works. I'd love to see a picture of your wedding, doll face!

And to post in a thread upload the picture to tinypic like Zbj said or photobucket, copy the direct url code, click the tree icon in the toolbar above the comment box a window will appear paste the code in there select ok & taaa-dahhhh your picture will be available for everyone to see!
    Hahahahaha sure he will. My Hat-Guy dumped me yesterday, just because i had to finish a movie and didnt go on a date with him for a day. But who cares, you know. I have another one. He is a dark-skinned super sexy guy with a cap. I already have 250 relationshop points. I promised myself...im not gonna loose him hahaha. But its hard to keep dating and making movies.

Oh and thank you, Samurai, for beeing so kind to me. I will post Updates how the relationship works out, or if its just another affair :P i would love to marry my hot Bort (thats his name) hehe...lets see if it will work out this time.

Hahaha! Where do you keep finding these sexy men lol! If need be have a date with your lover before starting a movie & when your energy regenerates go do a movie. I always have my dates at the black window as it's quick! But have plenty of cash for it!

Awww don't be silly ^_^ It's a peasure speaking to you! And yes please do keep me updated on your love life xD hahaha BORT!!! You make me laugh, chicka!
    You are more than welcome justdeb! And Congratulations! You can tap him for energy & xp every 24 hours as well! So he has his uses. Ohh and you no longer have to date him all the time! So no more stress of him breaking up with you if you do not go on a date with him. haha! I was a newbie once! Ohh yeah the avatar upload is a bit temperamental! I have been informed that it is a glitch. Just keep clicking the back button and upload again and repeat until it works. I'd love to see a picture of your wedding, doll face!

And to post in a thread upload the picture to tinypic like Zbj said or photobucket, copy the direct url code, click the tree icon in the toolbar above the comment box a window will appear paste the code in there select ok & taaa-dahhhh your picture will be available for everyone to see!

Hahaha! Where do you keep finding these sexy men lol! If need be have a date with your lover before starting a movie & when your energy regenerates go do a movie. I always have my dates at the black window as it's quick! But have plenty of cash for it!

Awww don't be silly ^_^ It's a peasure speaking to you! And yes please do keep me updated on your love life xD hahaha BORT!!! You make me laugh, chicka!

Thanks for the tip with the date before starting a movie. You Ladies are truly a gift :D Heheheh i found my bort at the black widow, he was right there standing and waiting for the bouncer to let him in. He really is sexy. If interessted i can post a picture. So that you know what sexy looks like ;P I keep playing slots, im a little richer now then i was before two hours ago hahahaha.

Its also a pleasure speaking to you. I will for sure keep you ladies updated. Yeah, ehm Bort, yes...the name really is NOT sexy. I blame his parents hahahahaha means GluMobile. Such a sexy guy and than THIS name hehe. Glad i gave you a laugh, Madame...

Hey, Bort can be a nice name :< call him Borty or something LOL

Mine is named Ian, and surprisingly kinda fits his look too lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey, Bort can be a nice name :< call him Borty or something LOL

Mine is named Ian, and surprisingly kinda fits his look too lol

Is he hot like Ian Somerhalder? I adore the name Ian. Guess i will call him Borty...good idea haha

Is he hot like Ian Somerhalder? I adore the name Ian. Guess i will call him Borty...good idea haha

You saw what he looked like LOL His name is Ian Richardson. Kinda flows, and he's a medical drama actor... He's like House LOL

LOL Borty, sounds less blunt than Bort !
    dfk75h.jpg
    You saw what he looked like LOL His name is Ian Richardson. Kinda flows, and he's a medical drama actor... He's like House LOL

LOL Borty, sounds less blunt than Bort !

Oh yeah i know, sorry haha. HE IS HOT. Ian Richardson sounds good. HOUSE is a genius :D Borts Last Name is O´ Sullivan and he is a sci fi movie actor.

Borty really doesnt sound that bad hehe

Oh yeah i know, sorry haha. HE IS HOT. Ian Richardson sounds good. HOUSE is a genius :D Borts Last Name is O´ Sullivan and he is a sci fi movie actor.

Borty really doesnt sound that bad hehe

Ooh Sci fi nice! Haha yup my guy can totally pull off House... okay not really lol Thanks xD
    O'Sullivan is my rival's last name! Isabella O'Sullivan... hrqwerhvniufh I hate my rival, but I enjoy making her look bad :D

Yeah it doesnt lol. That's his nickname now!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ooh Sci fi nice! Haha yup my guy can totally pull off House... okay not really lol Thanks
    O'Sullivan is my rival's last name! Isabella O'Sullivan... hrqwerhvniufh I hate my rival, but I enjoy making her look bad

Yeah it doesnt lol. That's his nickname now!

Ian works on his carrer...wait a few years and you will see, he will totally pull off house :D

Maybe Borty is your Rivals Brother. the world is small i guess hahaha. I dont even know my rivals name, at least i cant remember it. I hate mine too...i took every chance i can to make her look bad.

Oh and now im at a point where some random guy claims to be my husband. i leaked a bad story about him and now no news about any of this. Do you had that too?

Here is a picture of me and borty:

24l68ux.png

A Match made in Heaven hahaha

Ian works on his carrer...wait a few years and you will see, he will totally pull off house :D

Maybe Borty is your Rivals Brother. the world is small i guess hahaha. I dont even know my rivals name, at least i cant remember it. I hate mine too...i took every chance i can to make her look bad.

Oh and now im at a point where some random guy claims to be my husband. i leaked a bad story about him and now no news about any of this. Do you had that too?

Here is a picture of me and borty:

A Match made in Heaven hahaha

LOL I guess, but maybe if he stopped slacking off at home and at restaurants I would have more hope for him !!

He really could be, they have the same skin color! Also it looks like both of our dates like the same shirt haha

Yes that is a side quest, so don't freak!!

Nice couple right there!! His arm is kinda weird positioning but still a nice picture! :P Totally a match made in heaven!!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah Bort is kinda cute! It's like Bert :D Mine's called Jacob Graham, which kinda suits him as he is a bit of pretty boy & he is a crime actor :D
    LOL I guess, but maybe if he stopped slacking off at home and at restaurants I would have more hope for him !!

He really could be, they have the same skin color! Also it looks like both of our dates like the same shirt haha

Yes that is a side quest, so don't freak!!

Nice couple right there!! His arm is kinda weird positioning but still a nice picture! :P Totally a match made in heaven!!

Hahaha, Ian enjoys life...you know he is still young and plenty of time to start working on his career. At least his wifey makes money and works hard :D He is one lucky man.

The same skin color? So then its official...they are siblings hehe. So im dating your rivals brother haha...kinda fun.

Our dates now what suits them...maybe they know each other and started matching their outfits for us hahaha.

Ehm, yeah the arm. I laughed so hard after i uploaded it. It looks freaky, unnatural. But still i like him.

@SamuraiPizzaCat: Thank you...my Borty is a eyecatcher, you have to admit haha. Jacob Graham really fits him. He has to bet hot if he is married to you :D

Hahaha, Ian enjoys life...you know he is still young and plenty of time to start working on his career. At least his wifey makes money and works hard :D He is one lucky man.

The same skin color? So then its official...they are siblings hehe. So im dating your rivals brother haha...kinda fun.

Our dates now what suits them...maybe they know each other and started matching their outfits for us hahaha.

Ehm, yeah the arm. I laughed so hard after i uploaded it. It looks freaky, unnatural. But still i like him.

@SamuraiPizzaCat: Thank you...my Borty is a eyecatcher, you have to admit haha. Jacob Graham really fits him. He has to bet hot if he is married to you :D

Totally, all of it is possible. I mean, hers is a bit lighter but seems like the same race. So it's totally official. Hopefully Borty isn't a jerk like Isabella!
    I had a pretty good laugh with that arm... ahh my sides. ;P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Totally, all of it is possible. I mean, hers is a bit lighter but seems like the same race. So it's totally official. Hopefully Borty isn't a jerk like Isabella!
    I had a pretty good laugh with that arm... ahh my sides. ;P

Lets hope hes not a jerk. But if he is: There are many fish in the sea :) My Ex was called Brody. Guess theres something with me and the B guys hahaha.

Glad you had a laugh...see my borty is a comedian too hehe

Lets hope hes not a jerk. But if he is: There are many fish in the sea :) My Ex was called Brody. Guess theres something with me and the B guys hahaha.

Glad you had a laugh...see my borty is a comedian too hehe

Yup! Haha You do like those B names huh :P

Definitely, maybe he should be in the comedy and sitcom business! xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    @SamuraiPizzaCat: Thank you...my Borty is a eyecatcher, you have to admit haha. Jacob Graham really fits him. He has to bet hot if he is married to you

Haha! He certainly is! :o awww shucks! You make me blush haha! This is Jacob, he enjoys walking my dog, watching tv & pretending to write movies haha! It's thanks to him I am where I am in the game! He got me my first audition!

17CC48E8-7E21-49F3-AD9A-255CE7A75EEF-2967-000000EE754ADB9E_zps4fe15e48.jpg

Oh my rival is called Natalie Smith & I hate her lol!
    Haha! He certainly is! :o awww shucks! You make me blush haha! This is Jacob, he enjoys walking my dog, watching tv & pretending to write movies haha! It's thanks to him I am where I am in the game! He got me my first audition!

17CC48E8-7E21-49F3-AD9A-255CE7A75EEF-2967-000000EE754ADB9E_zps4fe15e48.jpg

Oh my rival is called Natalie Smith & I hate her lol!

Yeah hes eyecandy for sure. He has a big to do list daily. I mean walking your dog, watch tv and pretending to write movies? The man is a duracell bunny (you know?)

Ah girl you did it right. Marry the guy that got you your first audition. BTW...wasnt that him who didnt changed for the wedding? You looked pretty and he came in his usual yummy look, but didnt bothered changing. That was him, right?

Yeah hes eyecandy for sure. He has a big to do list daily. I mean walking your dog, watch tv and pretending to write movies? The man is a duracell bunny (you know?)

Ah girl you did it right. Marry the guy that got you your first audition. BTW...wasnt that him who didnt changed for the wedding? You looked pretty and he came in his usual yummy look, but didnt bothered changing. That was him, right?

Haha! Thanks! I thought so too! All the other guys I came across were nowhere near as hot! He certainly does have a lot to do! Hahaha! I'd rather him work on his career though rather than all of those things lol! LOL duracell bunny man!

Yeah, he has sentimental value to me. We met at wasted when I was new in town & been together since lol! Yeahhh it was him! He came straight from his stag night hahaha! It was a glitch that wasn't fixed until the recent update.
    Haha! Thanks! I thought so too! All the other guys I came across were nowhere near as hot! He certainly does have a lot to do! Hahaha! I'd rather him work on his career though rather than all of those things lol! LOL duracell bunny man!

Yeah, he has sentimental value to me. We met at wasted when I was new in town & been together since lol! Yeahhh it was him! He came straight from his stag night hahaha! It was a glitch that wasn't fixed until the recent update.

Probably hes thinking: Why do i have to work for anything when my wifey is one of the best in this business. Ill rather do some random stuff and enjoy life hahaha. I mean think that way: Who would walk your dog & watch TV? See, enough stuff to do hahaha.

Really? You are married to the first guy you dated? You are one lucky girl hehe. We had to kiss many frogs until we find our prince :D From stag night and still so much goodlookingness. you really got the jackpot, girl ;)

Oh i remember something. When i was new in town a guy exactly like yours helped me than. He got me an audition. I know what to happend to him. He was my co-star a long time. Till the maximum was reached. We were in a professional relationship hehe. At least something. Now hes not in my list anywmore.

Probably hes thinking: Why do i have to work for anything when my wifey is one of the best in this business. Ill rather do some random stuff and enjoy life hahaha. I mean think that way: Who would walk your dog & watch TV? See, enough stuff to do hahaha.

Really? You are married to the first guy you dated? You are one lucky girl hehe. We had to kiss many frogs until we find our prince. From stag night and still so much goodlookingness. you really got the jackpot, girl ;)

Oh i remember something. When i was new in town a guy exactly like yours helped me than. He got me an audition. I know what to happend to him. He was my co-star a long time. Till the maximum was reached. We were in a professional relationship hehe. At least something. Now hes not in my list anywmore.

That is very true! He should take it easy I suppose. He had his chance to shine now it's my turn =D

Yep ^_^ We broke up a few times but I always charmed him back lol! I did think about dating someone else but none compared to him :o Hahaha! I know! He was even cheeky enough to wink at the alter lol!

That will be the dude! At the beginning of the game you meet him as he didn't want to the role so he gives it to you! I clicked flirt instead of network and at first he said "I'll take a rain check on that date." So I automatically assumed he didn't want to date me as I was an E or D lister. But after I completed the project I had to meet him in wasted & he said "Thanks for doing that project for me. I''ll return the favor by having that date with you that I promised." I've been with him since ^_^ I think he does disappear from your contacts if you network with him as he is like a limited time thing :/
    That is very true! He should take it easy I suppose. He had his chance to shine now it's my turn =D

Yep ^_^ We broke up a few times but I always charmed him back lol! I did think about dating someone else but none compared to him :o Hahaha! I know! He was even cheeky enough to wink at the alter lol!

That will be the dude! At the beginning of the game you meet him as he didn't want to the role so he gives it to you! I clicked flirt instead of network and at first he said "I'll take a rain check on that date." So I automatically assumed he didn't want to date me as I was an E or D lister. But after I completed the project I had to meet him in wasted & he said "Thanks for doing that project for me. I''ll return the favor by having that date with you that I promised." I've been with him since ^_^ I think he does disappear from your contacts if you network with him as he is like a limited time thing :/

He lets you shine. He is such a gentleman :D

You just couldnt get over him...always charming him back. And how cute...he always falls for you. Hehe hes really cheeky. He couldnt resist to wink.

Yes that has to be him. See that was the lost twin of your Jacob. I had my chance hahaha but i preferd to be professional with such a hot guy. Im to blame hehe. Jacob fall for you from the beginning. I mean you were new you were an E Lister and he still wanted to date you. Isnt that a lovestory? ;P

He lets you shine. He is such a gentleman :D

You just couldnt get over him...always charming him back. And how cute...he always falls for you. Hehe hes really cheeky. He couldnt resist to wink.

Yes that has to be him. See that was the lost twin of your Jacob. I had my chance hahaha but i preferd to be professional with such a hot guy. Im to blame hehe. Jacob fall for you from the beginning. I mean you were new you were an E Lister and he still wanted to date you. Isnt that a lovestory? ;P

Hahaha! Yeah I guess he is a gentleman lol!

Defiantly was!!! I was just seeing how far I could get hahaha! But it actually worked which I wasn't expecting! He obviously did as anyone else who was an A lister & I was E certainly wouldn't date me or talk to me unless I used charm, which I wouldn't waste on them lol! I looked like this at the beginning when I met him as well lol!

2991FF08-1FC1-4531-926F-1C6478AFB6CB-3396-0000010063120EF0_zpsdcd7fecc.jpg
    Hahaha! Yeah I guess he is a gentleman lol!

Defiantly was!!! I was just seeing how far I could get hahaha! But it actually worked which I wasn't expecting! He obviously did as anyone else who was an A lister & I was E certainly wouldn't date me or talk to me unless I used charm, which I wouldn't waste on them lol! I looked like this at the beginning when I met him as well lol!

2991FF08-1FC1-4531-926F-1C6478AFB6CB-3396-0000010063120EF0_zpsdcd7fecc.jpg

You were brave...you just jumped into cold water and wait to see where it will take you. And see, even without using stars to charm him he fell for you charme hehe.

At the beginning you looked beautiful too. The combination of your shirt and shoes and lips is BOMB. Eyeshadow and pants are also matching. He couldnt resist. But now with the short hair you are even more beautiful and not to forget that amazing black dress you have. :D

You were brave...you just jumped into cold water and wait to see where it will take you. And see, even without using stars to charm him he fell for you charme hehe.

At the beginning you looked beautiful too. The combination of your shirt and shoes and lips is BOMB. Eyeshadow and pants are also matching. He couldnt resist. But now with the short hair you are even more beautiful and not to forget that amazing black dress you have.

I thought I had nothing to lose lol so it was worth a shot! LOL defiantly seems that way!

Hehe! Thanks :o I liked that hair cut but wanted to jazz it up that's why I went short! Plus barely anyone uses that haircut! I actually loved that outfit even if it was a starter one lol! Haha! That black dress is to die for!! You'll have it soon enough :D
    I thought I had nothing to lose lol so it was worth a shot! LOL defiantly seems that way!

Hehe! Thanks :o I liked that hair cut but wanted to jazz it up that's why I went short! Plus barely anyone uses that haircut! I actually loved that outfit even if it was a starter one lol! Haha! That black dress is to die for!! You'll have it soon enough

The short hair looks stunning...it suits you 100%. Like i first said: 10 Hands full of Hotness. Hehe. Ive seen only 2 girls wearing that haircut...but like u styled your star it fits so good. The cosmetic...the eyecoler. Everything matches.

Oh yeah the black dress...i already have dreams about it :D