How to Get Married

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    The short hair looks stunning...it suits you 100%. Like i first said: 10 Hands full of Hotness. Hehe. Ive seen only 2 girls wearing that haircut...but like u styled your star it fits so good. The cosmetic...the eyecoler. Everything matches.

Oh yeah the black dress...i already have dreams about it :D

Yup, Samurai is awesomestuffs! :]
    But you are too :P

Then what are you waiting for? go get !! unless you're working on relationship right now then... GO GET AFTER MARRiage xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »

Then what are you waiting for? go get !! unless you're working on relationship right now then... GO GET AFTER MARRiage xD

Hahhahha actually im working on getting married and try to finish a 24 hours movie that is a quest. Maybe i will get the dress after that. First i have to get my man to not broke up with me then i can focus on the really important things haha:-D
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
    Hahhahha actually im working on getting married and try to finish a 24 hours movie that is a quest. Maybe i will get the dress after that. First i have to get my man to not broke up with me then i can focus on the really important things haha:-D

Yeah definitely. :] it will really help out.
    Hmm for me like I said, I got it after my agent was concerned about my fame. Then once I completed some movies he said I was successful in doing so and to go enjoy the town in a new dress!! Not sure if this is exactly when you get it but yea :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah definitely. :] it will really help out.
    Hmm for me like I said, I got it after my agent was concerned about my fame. Then once I completed some movies he said I was successful in doing so and to go enjoy the town in a new dress!! Not sure if this is exactly when you get it but yea :0

Okay. So maybe thats when i will get it too. Max didnt said something like that to me till now. But i think he will soon...all the movies i do are blockbuster xD haha. Thanks for the many tips...

Okay. So maybe thats when i will get it too. Max didnt said something like that to me till now. But i think he will soon...all the movies i do are blockbuster xD haha. Thanks for the many tips...

No problem, good luck getting married and getting that dress!
    dfk75h.jpg
    No problem, good luck getting married and getting that dress!

Thank you. You are such a sweetheart:-D

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The short hair looks stunning...it suits you 100%. Like i first said: 10 Hands full of Hotness. Hehe. Ive seen only 2 girls wearing that haircut...but like u styled your star it fits so good. The cosmetic...the eyecoler. Everything matches.

Oh yeah the black dress...i already have dreams about it :D

Well if I'm 10 hands full of hotness, you are certainly 20! Get hitched & go get that dress, chicka!

Awww shucks! You guys! :o You know how to make a lady blush haha!

You are both awesome ^_^
  • MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm in the planning stages of my wedding and I'm curious of location. It cost so many stars (50) I'm curious if its worth the fan bonus. Does anyone have an idea of what the difference in fans is?

Thanks
    MRohanchuk wrote: »
    I'm in the planning stages of my wedding and I'm curious of location. It cost so many stars (50) I'm curious if its worth the fan bonus. Does anyone have an idea of what the difference in fans is?

Thanks

Heya MRohanchuk! My honest opinion would be no. The fan percentage isn't that different. In fact I had the Tahiti wedding & I didn't even notice that much of an increase in fans after my wedding. If I could turn back the hands of time I would have had the Vegas wedding & saved my precious stars xD But obviously the choice is yours :)
  • MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    Heya MRohanchuk! My honest opinion would be no. The fan percentage isn't that different. In fact I had the Tahiti wedding & I didn't even notice that much of an increase in fans after my wedding. If I could turn back the hands of time I would have had the Vegas wedding & saved my precious stars xD But obviously the choice is yours :)

Thanks! That's what I was looking for......Vegas here we come!
    MRohanchuk wrote: »
    Thanks! That's what I was looking for......Vegas here we come!

No problemo, bucko! Enjoy your wedding :D
  • spidymanspidyman Registered Users 30 Posts
    Is therr a new update my dating has changed from 1250/1250 to 1250/2500 and its no more stuck
    spidyman wrote: »
    Is therr a new update my dating has changed from 1250/1250 to 1250/2500 and its no more stuck

I don't think there was a new update but they could have possibly fixed it ! Either that or your game decided to like you. Awesome, hope the marriage goes well!
    dfk75h.jpg

This has happened to a few android players :) Hope you get successfully hitched :D
  • spidymanspidyman Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes hopefully I should be married now :D
    Yes hopefully I should be married now :D

:D Congratulations
  • goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I am engaged but my relationship level will not get over 1249 I have tried going on more dates (went to the black widow and Cecils castle). I am on level 15 but I can still not able to get married. Plz help soon! I really want to get married.:confused:
    I am engaged but my relationship level will not get over 1249 I have tried going on more dates (went to the black widow and Cecils castle). I am on level 15 but I can still not able to get married. Plz help soon! I really want to get married.:confused:

Are you an android player? If so it is a little glitchy for you guys! It sounds really annoying but keep dating :)

Also have you broken up with everyone you have relationship points with?
    Yeah I am an android player. I have broken up with everyone else. Thanks for the advice though:D
    I looked u up on game circle but I couldn't find u.
    I looked u up on game center but u didn't come up
    I looked u up on game center but u didn't come up

If you mean Samurai, make sure you specifically type it in with spaces and with that exclamation point!
    She is awesome btw. Just saying.

Also, didnt you just say you have android? How would you have game center ?
    dfk75h.jpg
    Will u friend me on game circle my name is goatluver20
    Oh I'm sorry I got mixed up with game circle that is what I have
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts

Yes, if you have a android device you can't friend iOS device people. It's like high school haha

Oh that makes more sense haha. You can still add people on facebook too if you want :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey Katie, your Brad Wells looks way girder than the one i had in my old game, hahaha! Thats freaky how everyone has different!
    I don't have Facebook. Lol
    I don't have Facebook. Lol

That's okay, until they have made it easier to add friends for android people you're gonna have to wait :(
    If you mean Samurai, make sure you specifically type it in with spaces and with that exclamation point!
    She is awesome btw. Just saying.

:o Aww shucks, Shiro! You are too!
    Hey Katie, your Brad Wells looks way girder than the one i had in my old game, hahaha! Thats freaky how everyone has different!

Haha! I know right! I call him Neanderthal Wells haha! It is weird how in game characters differ from game to game, except Charlene, Arnie, Max etc xD

@goatluver20 Thanks for trying to add me :) Hopefully something will be released to make it easier for Android & iphone players to connect