Clothes for Fans

Hiya Everybody!

I'm curious to know what clothing gives you fans exactly? This is only ever happened to me once and that was with the Red One Sleeve Dress. I have bought clothes with stars and ones of greater price in cash and nothing! :confused: Am I experiencing a glitch? Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hiya Everybody!

I'm curious to know what clothing gives you fans exactly? This is only ever happened to me once and that was with the Red One Sleeve Dress. I have bought clothes with stars and ones of greater price in cash and nothing! :confused: Am I experiencing a glitch? Is anyone else having this issue?

I've gained fans from clothing a total of 3/4 times. I'm pretty sure you have a greater chance with clothing purchased with stars and be sure that you want to change completely everything, so nothing's the same.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    I've gained fans from clothing a total of 3/4 times. I'm pretty sure you have a greater chance with clothing purchased with stars and be sure that you want to change completely everything, so nothing's the same.

On the money there!
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thank you @TonyPoeHo that helped a lot! I was just buying the odd item here & there. I'm unable to try what you suggested as I kinda bought everything :/ Hopefully there will be an update soon with new clothing so I'll be able to try it then :)

@mystic your pictures helped a lot. Thank you very much for posting :)
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I know there's also certain hairstyles that also triggers the StarNews attention.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
    Samurai, my hairstyle at the moment gained me about 20,000 fans! The one on the game not here lol
    I know there's also certain hairstyles that also triggers the StarNews attention.

@HollywoodStarlets I had a feeling they did! I bought the one pictured right at the very beginning & I really can't remember whether I gained fans from it or not lol! Thanks for the tip :)
    Samurai, my hairstyle at the moment gained me about 20,000 fans! The one on the game not here lol

@Charrmander93 I had to think about that for a minute lol! Ohhhhh really, now that is a lot! I've got my eye on the long hair with white band.... I tried your hairstyle on my actress & it really didn't suit her haha but I'm still considering it! Thanks for tip charmander :)
    @Charrmander93 I had to think about that for a minute lol! Ohhhhh really, now that is a lot! I've got my eye on the long hair with white band.... I tried your hairstyle on my actress & it really didn't suit her haha but I'm still considering it! Thanks for tip charmander :)

I liked it! Go with whatever suits you. The hairstyles that you need to buy with stars are the ones you'll get fans
    I liked it! Go with whatever suits you. The hairstyles that you need to buy with stars are the ones you'll get fans

@Charrmander93 Don't get me wrong I love the bob hair style! It looks pukka red (noticed your new picture) I hear you loud & clear! I've got some styling to do! Thanks again miss Charmander! :D
    @HollywoodStarlets I had a feeling they did! I bought the one pictured right at the very beginning & I really can't remember whether I gained fans from it or not lol! Thanks for the tip :)

You'r welcome! I'm glad I can be a help! (Even if its small.)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

@Charrmander93 I had to think about that for a minute lol! Ohhhhh really, now that is a lot! I've got my eye on the long hair with white band.... :)

That's my favorite hair! (I currently have it)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

@HollywoodStarlets I have it now as well but I didn't get any fans from it :( I think I have a glitch with some of the star news stuff. It happened with my wedding as well.

I do love that hairstyle but my character just looks pukka with the short haircut! But if she ever fancies a change she has her stylist on speed dial haha!
    That's my favorite hair! (I currently have it)

Im gonna start a new thread of showing everyone your character! Put yours in there when I have :)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets