Star Earrings & Silver/Grey Hair

Hey everyone,

Whilst I was floating around, tapping on stuff, I noticed that the in game characters have stuff that I can not see my wardrobe such as; grey hair & star earrings (pictures shown below). Just wondered if anyone has managed to obtained these & how? Do you have to complete certain achievements or is it a quest?

A1995313-E63F-4E87-978C-4E8FD3D0F315-19173-000005C0B8AD78CE_zpse8097857.jpg
Gold & Silver Star Earrings

58D31A99-31FE-4270-87BC-9F6A4E56586B-19173-000005B98EA01809_zps66a1d4f2.jpg
Grey Hair
Prev1

Comments

• Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I haven't actually, sorry i didn't help but I have no idea why they have that
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I haven't actually, sorry i didn't help but I have no idea why they have that

@Keverdeeb395 Maybe it's just to tease us with Lol!!
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I believe it may just be something they developed for the in game characters! The grey is terrible but hahaha
    I believe it may just be something they developed for the in game characters! The grey is terrible but hahaha

@Charrmander93 I'm glad someone else thinks the hair is nasty xD hahaa! I really want those earrings though :( ... I've started to come to the conclusion. Thanks for the post :D
    @Charrmander93 I'm glad someone else thinks the hair is nasty xD hahaa! I really want those earrings though :( ... I've started to come to the conclusion. Thanks for the post :D

Hahaha yeah I don't like grey tones in real life, also white blonde hair, ew..
    Hahahaha it would be cool
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I think that you have to do a achievement because when I get to 1000and something in the date they give me a Brilliant ring because my date propose me
    I think that you have to do a achievement because when I get to 1000and something in the date they give me a Brilliant ring because my date propose me

I got to the last lvl for the recent update and there was no achievement to get the earrings and hair. This isn't about engagement rings, so I think you're confused here...
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I always thought that it was like a prize from an offer from before.... :eek: But what Charrmander said is reasonable. :rolleyes:

Wow, I never really realized the grey hair!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
    I always thought that it was like a prize from an offer from before.... :eek: But what Charrmander said is reasonable. :rolleyes:

Wow, I never really realized the grey hair!

I never realised the earrings now I do! I bet its just some in game character thing!
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I got to the last lvl for the recent update and there was no achievement to get the earrings and hair. This isn't about engagement rings, so I think you're confused here...
    Noh I was giving her an example of because I get the ring and I think that you have to get an achievement to get it
    Well it will be fun finding out whether you can or not. But I think Miss Charmander has hit the nail on head!

I notice odd things lol xD
    Well it will be fun finding out whether you can or not. But I think Miss Charmander has hit the nail on head!

I notice odd things lol xD

I love the new nickname Miss Charrmander hahaha :)
    Noh I was giving her an example of because I get the ring and I think that you have to get an achievement to get it

Oh okay, understand now. I don't believe it is an achievement as I reached the end level of this update and nothing! You never know in future updates ;)
    @Charrmander93 I'm glad you do! I couldn't resist :D plus you're one of my favourite pokemon xD
    @Charrmander93 I'm glad you do! I couldn't resist :D plus you're one of my favourite pokemon xD

Hahaha! It's been my nickname from primary school, which was well over 10 years ago because how I used to be so hotheaded lol :) it's just stuck with me and I literally have everything charmander
    That is awesome! I just love that dude! My only pokèmon related nickname I was given was Squirtle as I always getting into trouble but it didn't stick :(
  • ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Just thought I would add this photo here since I don't have this hairstyle in my options either. If anyone has it, I absolutely have to know how to get it!! [IMG][/img]b102115c-15bf-4a43-bad3-f7b5ea7f1e72_zps236c4eba.jpg
    WANT, WANT, WANT IT!!!! I love that hair!! And I've never seen it before! Thanks for sharing this! Maybe the developers are giving us sneak previews of what to expect from the next update.

We can dream ^_^
    ana890 wrote: »
    Just thought I would add this photo here since I don't have this hairstyle in my options either. If anyone has it, I absolutely have to know how to get it!!

What!! I've never seen this before!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

I never realised the earrings now I do! I bet its just some in game character thing!

Same here & very true.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

I knew it sounded familiar!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Haha! Yeah she's this little cutie ^_^

charmander_zps51e60e1e.png
    And I'm one of these. Preferably the girl xD

samurai_zpsd7205483.jpg
    Haha! Yeah she's this little cutie ^_^

0BF6CD5F-81B8-48C1-BF4D-FE652B7AC3D9-26327-000007C58FAABC30_zps086c807a.jpg

Oh yeah!!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

And I'm one of these. Preferably the girl xD

B5D26C91-4DEE-461B-AFF3-799A13E01CA4-26327-000007E597F7B9AB_zpsf92c1f82.jpg

I was wondering how you got that user name! I honestley never heard/seen those characters!! Mine is just a simple relocation/replacememt of the apps name. xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Now you do, doll :) No one ever has that's the beauty of it xD I've only met & spoken to 3 people who have in my entire life hahahaa! Your username is clever! I wouldn't of thought of it ^_^
    Now you do, doll :) No one ever has that's the beauty of it xD I've only met & spoken to 3 people who have in my entire life hahahaa! Your username is clever! I wouldn't of thought of it ^_^

Very true! And thanks! I like your name!!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    WANT, WANT, WANT IT!!!! I love that hair!! And I've never seen it before! Thanks for sharing this! Maybe the developers are giving us sneak previews of what to expect from the next update.

We can dream ^_^

I think this is true that they are giving us a sneak peek of what to suspect in the next update because its Aug now and the we have the wavy hair so the next update we might have grey hair and star earring and I agree the grey hair is ugly when I first saw it on the man it made me think he was old like a grandad but like old folks said grey hair mean wisdom
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I think this is true that they are giving us a sneak peek of what to suspect in the next update because its Aug now and the we have the wavy hair so the next update we might have grey hair and star earring and I agree the grey hair is ugly when I first saw it on the man it made me think he was old like a grandad but like old folks said grey hair mean wisdom

It defiantly seemed that way with the hair! I still love that hair! the only reason why I'm not wearing it is because pretty much everyone on my friends list has it at the moment lol!

I'm hoping so with the star earrings but I do not want the grey hair uglying up my wardrobe xD
    Haha! It does age them a bit but then not everyone can be young in Hollywood :p
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hi guys! I know this is a REALLY old post,but when I realized something I knew I wanted to share! Here she is...
    293aio0.jpg
    If you are not sure what I'm talking about, it's her eyeshadow! The white color is not in our wardrobes. Hmm...it looks really pretty, hopefully our starlets get some of that shadow!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Thanks for posting this Zbj! Ooooo that is so lush! I want it!!! Hopefully this will be in our wardrobes at some point :)