Options

Wishlist!

I thought it might be handy for a person to be able to add a few clothing/shoes/accessory items to a wish list so our GC friends know what we would like to have instead of just flying blind. Just a thought. Also I agree it would be great to have friends/enemies, adding drama and maybe they date an ex or vice-versa!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    @Stephereena I love the idea of the wish list! The amount of times I tried to hint to my GC friends what I desire and they send me a completely different item! :D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This is great! I do appreicate everything i get from my friends but some things I just don't want or won't ever wear so this is fantastic!
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I think it is a wonderful idea as well. I also thought that maybe the reason we could not enter Pantaloons Nouveaux is because we needed to purchase everything first. :confused:
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    A2J3 wrote: »
    I think it is a wonderful idea as well. I also thought that maybe the reason we could not enter Pantaloons Nouveaux is because we needed to purchase everything first. :confused:

There is a thread for this, have a look in there if someone has mentioned what you're thinking!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I love the wish list idea, it would also make it easier to get my friends gifts they actually care about.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)