Show us your character!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    magpie wrote: »
    Oh cool I'll be keeping an eye out for it :)

It's up! I would like to know if the order your got your rings in is similar to the one I got and the source I read :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ailhatailhat Registered Users 12 Posts
    How do I post up a pic?
  • magpiemagpie Registered Users 33 Posts
    ailhat wrote: »
    How do I post up a pic?

You have to upload your picture to another website and use the url to post it here. I use tinypic.com hope this helps :)
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
    "Je veux être votre ami.. ; )"
    How do I post up a pic?

Like magpie said, upload your picture to a website, like tinypic.com or photobucket.com.

You type it in your reply like:
    URL of your picture

or sometimes they will have that already provided for you after you upload it to one of the sites listed above.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Hey Ladies and Gents,

im new in here. Hope im welcome :) So this is how "i" look like in Stardom at the moment:

ndu6p1.png

Hope u all like it. From what ive seen some of you here are hot as hell
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
    Hey Ladies and Gents,

im new in here. Hope im welcome :) So this is how "i" look like in Stardom at the moment:

Welcome to the forum! :]

I love the blue. Right back at ya, you are hot as hell too! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey,

thank you so much. Sorry if my english is not the best. My first language is german, i live in Vienna :)

I really enjoy this forum...keep it up :cool:

Not a problem. Vienna very nice :D That's awesome!

Good, good. Glad you like it :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2hp3gap.png[/IMG]
    I want the tattoos though :(
    2hp3gap.png
    I want the tattoos though :(

You missed a bracket at the [IMG];P picture is a bit small though :0 But I can still see it; you look good ! Ah the tattoos... too bad you can't gift them :[ Save up and get them later![/img]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey Ladies and Gents,

ndu6p1.png

Hot damn! You are on fire, girl! Loving your swagg! Welcome to the forums, chicka!

P.S Your English is brilliant!!!
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    2rvyjw6.jpg

You all look gorgeous, I finally figured out how to post a pic, thanks for the website magpie!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    You all look gorgeous, I finally figured out how to post a pic, thanks for the website magpie!

Looking good there Zbj :P I love the colors with your hair and pants xD
    And of course, bird shirts are the best right?
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Looking good there Zbj :P I love the colors with your hair and pants xD
    And of course, bird shirts are the best right?

Thanks, I noticed my hair and shorts matched after I posted the pic! I love my bird shirt, it's like one of the best things in my closet.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thanks, I noticed my hair and shorts matched after I posted the pic! I love my bird shirt, it's like one of the best things in my closet.

LOL and your lips too :3

hehe nice, it's cute :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    LOL and your lips too :3

hehe nice, it's cute :D

Haha just noticed the lips!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    OUCHHHH! That is hot hot hot, right there! A humongous picture of hotness! Loving the colour combo as Shiro pointed out! High fiiivvveeee!
    OUCHHHH! That is hot hot hot, right there! A humongous picture of hotness! Loving the colour combo as Shiro pointed out! High fiiivvveeee!

Haha thanks!
    ZBJ101
    ;)

Totally like, red hot :P LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    It's nice to see many people choose different hair colours!
    Hot damn! You are on fire, girl! Loving your swagg! Welcome to the forums, chicka!

P.S Your English is brilliant!!!

Yessss! Thank you so much for your kind words. Im happy you like my style :) Your Avatars Dress is BOMB. 10 Hands full of Hotness :D What Level do i need to be to wear this?

Can anyone see it?
    Can anyone see it?

Try again, and make it bigger this time! I wanna see your hotness :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yessss! Thank you so much for your kind words. Im happy you like my style. Your Avatars Dress is BOMB. 10 Hands full of Hotness :D What Level do i need to be to wear this?

Hahaha!! HIGH FIVE, girlie! And thank you :o Ahhh the dress... Well you can't buy it in your wardrobe, which is a pain. My agent gave it to me after completing a film called Bullets Over Vegas as a gift. So it was free =D Yippeee!!! xD
    Hahaha!! HIGH FIVE, girlie! And thank you :o Ahhh the dress... Well you can't buy it in your wardrobe, which is a pain. My agent gave it to me after completing a film called Bullets Over Vegas as a gift. So it was free =D Yippeee!!! xD

I got the dress!! I got it after finishing Spy Fall :]
    2hoe0y1.jpg
    dfk75h.jpg

HIGH FIVE BACK, Madame ;) So that sexy dress is a gift from your agent. Is Max your agent? Hopefully i will get the dress when i complete an awesome movie. A girl can dream, you know...because that dress, man that dress is just simply a need in my wardrobe!!!

HIGH FIVE BACK, Madame ;) So that sexy dress is a gift from your agent. Is Max your agent? Hopefully i will get the dress when i complete an awesome movie. A girl can dream, you know...because that dress, man that dress is just simply a need in my wardrobe!!!

Hey... I got the dress too... :'< /ignored .. LOL Just kidding :P But I guess Samurai looks better in it. ! xD
    I think Samurai has Max as agent, but I still have Arnie as agent so it doesn't matter who you have.

I got it after my agent was talking about me needing to get noticed more or something. Then I just finished a big movie like Spy Fall, then he called and said to enjoy my success in the movie so I think that's around when you get it.

Good luck, you will get it in your wardrobe eventually!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro you look smoking ;)

Haha! It a stunner of a dress lol! Heartbeat my agent is max unfortunately :< I loath him so much haha! But yeah you'll get soon :D
    Shiro you look smoking ;)

Haha! It a stunner of a dress lol! Heartbeat my agent is max unfortunately :< I loath him so much haha! But yeah you'll get soon :D

Haha thanks! You too :P
    Except I just noticed that you can see the leggings end at the top... so it looks really weird and I can't unsee it D: oh well, I still like my old dress anyways :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey... I got the dress too... :'< /ignored .. LOL Just kidding :P But I guess Samurai looks better in it. ! xD
    I think Samurai has Max as agent, but I still have Arnie as agent so it doesn't matter who you have.

I got it after my agent was talking about me needing to get noticed more or something. Then I just finished a big movie like Spy Fall, then he called and said to enjoy my success in the movie so I think that's around when you get it.

Good luck, you will get it in your wardrobe eventually!

Oh, shame on me...i didnt ignored you on purpose...i think im just tired (its 9 am and im at work) you look beautiful in that dress too, no quastion. Think the dress fits every girl :D

Oh cool, so you have arnie and samurai has max and you both got it. i have max since two days, so chances are good that i get that dress too. It really is just my type...im crazy...how can a dress be my type :P hahahahah. anyway, thank you!!!