Looking awesome, ispencer! Loving that outfit, your star has style xD
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Wow! Another star!! Welcome :D
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    Cool! Thanks :)
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Aww, thanks, loves. I enjoy writing, and invest probably dangerous amounts on my brain on the tiniest things. I make up stories for just about anything. If you don't mind, I'm going to put up some quotes- a few from that ever famous interview, 'Fifty Shades Of Scarlet Moh', in 'Rolling Moss' magazine, the specific answers to questions, whilst others are just from all over the place.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
    Fifty Shades Of Scarlet Moh 'Rolling Moss Magazine'

We meet with the sensually beautiful, wickedly seductive, utterly charming and almost intimidatingly intelligent, Scarlet Moh, Hollywood's newest- and brightest- golden girl, in a swanky little place downtown, The Golden Porkchop. Scarlet, per usual, is drop dead gorgeous, her long, lean legs delicately, almost demurely crossed, a stark contrast to the bold length of her hemline. Her green eyes sparkle with a certain mystery, as her very luscious lips twist in a mischievous smirk, eyebrows arched in dancing amusement. She has recently changed her hairstyle yet again, this time to a shaped bob- very reminiscent of the style she sported when she first came on the scene, all those years ago. There is a wry, coy air about her, supreme, almost smug confidence in her every move; and boy, can she move. She may look all sweet, delicate nature to most, but there is a fierce, cold, intelligent head overruling her heart, and she is very much calling all the shots.

Scarlet Moh is the kind of woman you hate just as much as you love; and we are unashamedly head over heels for the red-headed heroine.

'Why do you think you're so successful so quickly?'

'Because I'm beautiful, and I wanted it.'

'And what Scarlet Moh wants, Scarlet Moh gets?'

'Call me selfish, but yes. And if you want it badly enough, you take it.'

'So, what did you want?'

'Quite simply, to be the best. To be the most there is. The smartest, prettiest, richest, most stylish, most loved, most popular person in town. I wanted to be better than everyone. I got it.'

'How do you think you got where you are now? Did those early days teach you anything?'

'I got where I am because I'm beautiful, and Hollywood loves beautiful girls; they love to chew them up and spit them out. But honey, I'm also smart; I knew how to play the game. Hollywood doesn't like smart girls, it distrusts smart, beautiful girls more than anything. I guess since I never said no to anything those first few times, I was hungry and desperate, I would have done anything; and I'm lucky I escaped it, the predator, that it didn't find the soft parts of me and swallowed me whole. That doesn't mean I haven't given away parts of my soul, though; nothing is free in this town.'

'Do you have any vices?'

'I never smoked, because I didn't want to be like Frankie; never drank, because my mother's father was an alcoholic. And I didn't do drugs because I didn't want them to tear me down. I don't want to be a fading tragedy on yesterday's papers.'

'I love my fans. Without them, there would be no point in me. I just want to keep them happy, because they keep me on top. And that makes me happy.'

'I have a nightmare sometimes, where I walk around town, even fly to Cannes or New York, and everybody I meet has forgotten me. I never existed to them. I guess it's my greatest fear, to not matter. To not be special. There are worse things to be, true, but fears aren't always rational.'

'A lot of people accuse me of only caring about fame, of always being in the spotlight, that it's the only thing that motivates and matters to me. That's not true. I love my fish, Goldie and Angel; I love my family, my friends, my coworkers. I care about each and every one of them. I love my fans. I love my clothes. I love my food, love walking on the beach, the rain, the people. True, fame is important to me; but, it is not the most important thing in my life.'

'What about dating?'

'What about dating?'

'You were with your boyfriend, Jacob Reed, for quite some time; you broke up, rebounded with Ava Robertson, were back with Jacob for a short while, before breaking up again, then a short fling with Adam Gray. And there's a rumour that you flirt with almost every guy you meet. What's up with that? Are wedding bells ever going to ring for Scarlet Moh?'

'No comment.'

'But-'

'No. Comment.'
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
    He's adorable and handsome, Ispencer! And so stylish, love it!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    2014 is off to a great start with all these stars! Loving it :3 !!

Haha i love the interview, love your creativity!!
    Only thing i have to say is to make sure your Scarlet doesn't become a Mary Sue :P but im sure you got that covered xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Your character looks really nice Ispencer! I love how the forum is getting so many new stars!

By the way, nice interview SJ_R. I can totally see Scarlet's persona, and I like it!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Love your character's profile, SJ_R! I can actually imagine that interview!

Loving all these new star members to the forums! It's about ruddy time xD
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Ispencer, élégant and nice beard!
    It is great to see more Stars lol.
  • lspencerlspencer Registered Users 11 Posts
    I just took Bleu out for a date. Your character is hot!
    Haha!!! High five, Spencer!!

Bleu is totally hot - he's smokinggggg - OUCH! xD

Aw thank you guys, I'm flattered!

Spencer, he's all yours lol.
    Gia, yours is so pretty as well.
  • RubenfranRubenfran Registered Users 5 Posts
    6ivbcx.png

Add me on Game center: rubenfran69
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Rubenfran wrote: »
    http://i39.tinypic.com/6ivbcx.png

Add me on Game center: rubenfran69

Your starlet looks nice!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    You look very nice!

I fixed up your post so the image will show. Hope thats okay! X3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Welcome rubenfran69!! and nice dress btw :rolleyes:
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
    Bleu wrote: »
    Aw thank you guys, I'm flattered! Spencer, he's all yours lol. Gia, yours is so pretty as well.

haha! XD yours is a stud Bleu lol!
    hehe thanks! I just co starred with you ^_^

Rubenfran you're starlet is a beauty :o

Rubenfran, you look very nice!

Gia, you're welcome!
    I just Co-starred with you too lol.
    Don't you think it would be nice if we actually get notified when a friend Co-starred or dated our Star/Starlet? Like giving you a call? (That might take late responds sometimes lol)
    Maybe make interviews or photo shoots together? That would be awesome!
    This is what is cool about the A List :3 The Star News report mentions you and your friend when it announced in both games :o
    I've co starred with you again since posting my previous message haha! I've got a picture somewhere xD

The photo shoot & interview would be so awesome!!!! :D
    Zbj wrote: »
    Your starlet looks nice!
    lol thanks :)
    Shiro wrote: »
    You look very nice!

I fixed up your post so the image will show. Hope thats okay! X3

Thank you for fixing my photo I appreciate it, lol thanks
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Here is mine :)
    image_zps14a0c835.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Love the new hairstyle Keia! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    What a beauty beauty, Keia ;)
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos frc3/t1/1899923_210614095812178_1608656640_n.jpg[/IMG]
    Sophie
    Loving your style, Queen Cookie! It's awesome to see another starlet with short hair ;) (I have it too :3) HIGH FIIVEE! <3
    I love your look QueenCookie! I adore those shoes :D I love the hair/sunglasses combo x3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    This is my second post on here I think. I have two main looks that I use, and both for awards...image_zps71da176b.jpgimage_zps7d16ca93.jpg
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
    Looking glamorous as always, adamdrox :o