Options

Date Max Bling?

keekeedtkeekeedt Registered Users 5 Posts
I think it would be cool to be able to date Max Bling!lol Well at least after he finishes with that cheating lady.

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    keekeedt wrote: »
    I think it would be cool to be able to date Max Bling!lol Well at least after he finishes with that cheating lady.

I never got to do that mission :(
  • Options
    Awe! That was a fun mission when that lady was using Max Bling. I wonder why you didn't get that mission?
  • Options
    Awe! That was a fun mission when that lady was using Max Bling. I wonder why you didn't get that mission?

Who knows! Hopefully now that I started again i will get it :)
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts

I've never heard of this mission (or I don't remember :rolleyes:)!! What's the average level to get this mission?
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    I've never heard of this mission (or I don't remember :rolleyes:)!! What's the average level to get this mission?

I believe it's Vegas! Who knows :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

Hmm this sounds very familiar.. I remember this scenio from Stardom: The A List ... :)

Good idea though but it wouldn't be very professional of him xD
  • Options
    Oh shoot now that I think about it that mission is in stardom a-list.lol Sorry! I agree it wouldn't be professional to date Max Bling but it happens in Hollywood all the time.lol
  • Options
    xD I thought for a minute I was going crazy haha! It would be pretty awesome to be able to date agents. I would so date Arnie xD That would get people talking!
  • Options
    xD I thought for a minute I was going crazy haha! It would be pretty awesome to be able to date agents. I would so date Arnie xD That would get people talking!

Arnie? Hahahaa yes that would so get people talking!
  • Options
    Arnie? Hahahaa yes that would so get people talking!

Damn straight, Arnie! Rather him than Max due to his money hungry & arrogant ways he'd only want you for your money! I know Arnie is a smelly man who only cares about cheese grills & paying his rent but there is room for improvement hahaha! I could make him into a whooooollllleeeee new man xD
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Damn straight, Arnie! Rather him than Max due to his money hungry & arrogant ways he'd only want you for your money! I know Arnie is a smelly man who only cares about cheese grills & paying his rent but there is room for improvement hahaha! I could make him into a whooooollllleeeee new man xD

Haha, true! xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets