Options

We should be able to dump those hangers on that we met early in the game.

coachdentcoachdent Registered Users 6 Posts
Not to sound too too snobby, but I have a slew of C, D and even E (short no doubt for EWWWW!) on my everyone list.

I think we should be able to send out an email to all of these insects when we make it to the big time. Have my publicist send them an autographed 3x5 glossy then be done with them! I do not need to see Amelia Wilson, the acupuncturist with her "E" rating, anymore! Thanks for sticking me in the back Amelia, but there is no way your name should be in my Roladex and I-phone anymore!

:cool:
Stardom A-list rocks! Add me to Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/coachdent

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    coachdent wrote: »
    Not to sound too too snobby, but I have a slew of C, D and even E (short no doubt for EWWWW!) on my everyone list.

I think we should be able to send out an email to all of these insects when we make it to the big time. Have my publicist send them an autographed 3x5 glossy then be done with them! I do not need to see Amelia Wilson, the acupuncturist with her "E" rating, anymore! Thanks for sticking me in the back Amelia, but there is no way your name should be in my Roladex and I-phone anymore!

hahahaa! :''D I tried that but they just keep stalking me for dates or friendship :| I'm a married woman for crying out loud! That reminds me, i must invest in a bodyguard. I'm thinking bruce from Club astro man. He looks as though he could do with the extra money xD Right back at ya, dude! Lots of people have suggested this so fingers crossed the developers put it in the next update :D
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    coachdent wrote: »

I love this post! You got me giggling! xD

This suggestion has been repeatedly posted and I also hope they do this.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Oh know Samurai, Hollywood, " swallows real hard as tears run down her face" you would really dump me now that I'm down and out? Oh what Eva will I do? Please ladies don't leave me in these cold hard streets alone. I will be back I tell ya I will be back. ;) rofl. In all seriousness if I hadn't restarted I had tons to go through. I agree also.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohhh noo jojo! I would never leave you alone to face the cruel world of stardom! I've got you're back! I'm actually hoping to get you a film soon which should bump your purse up & your fame :D I'm talking those in game creeps that are forever on my back! Tryin to steal my riches haha!
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Ohhh noo jojo! I would never leave you alone to face the cruel world of stardom! I've got you're back! I'm actually hoping to get you a film soon which should bump your purse up & your fame :D I'm talking those in game creeps that are forever on my back! Tryin to steal my riches haha!

Oh thank you so much. I will have yours if and when the time comes.:cool: Onward to that cruel world we now call home. Muahhhh!
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Oh know Samurai, Hollywood, " swallows real hard as tears run down her face" you would really dump me now that I'm down and out? Oh what Eva will I do? Please ladies don't leave me in these cold hard streets alone. I will be back I tell ya I will be back. ;) rofl. In all seriousness if I hadn't restarted I had tons to go through. I agree also.

Dont worry!! You've got us!! lol.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets