Here's one for ladies ;) Bow chicka wow wow!

Well hellooooooooo Starlets of Hollywood :p

I have half mentioned the following before & I bet others have too but read me out!

Make Up & Diamonds are a Girl's best friend... & Shoes!

Us Ladies need:

More shades of Eye Shadow, Lipstick & Nail Varnish!

We want Browns, Bronzes, Golds, Whites, Greys, Glitter, More Purples, Pinks, & Greens!

French Manicures (for nails not for your face! Now that would be stupid!). I don't know about you but I certainly don't wear Turquoise Lipstick! So doesn't go with my complexion xD

TOE NAILS NEED TO BE INCLUDED!! - I had to stress how important that is to me xD

Jumpsuits, play suits & birthday suits - I'm kidding about the last one! Well... kinda :p

I know clothing is a really obvious suggestion as none of us can get enough but I think jumpsuits & playsuits would be a great essential to our stardom wardrobes! The men can have mankinis! xD

Sandals & Flip-Flops
Tropical Prints

Other users suggested the following;

Ana890 ~ Blusher
Mystic ~ Colourful Clothing & a Colour Plate for Eyes, Hair & Nails
Kush_Snipes ~ Funny Outfits (Banana & Panda Bear)
Zbj ~ More Jewelry
Lysander ~ Trainers/Sneakers & Flat Shoes
Keia ~ Rompers, Highlights, more Hair Colours, Ankle Bracelets, Eyeliners & Hairstyles for Cash not Stars!
Post your ideas here ^_^
Prev1

Comments

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This is fantastic :)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I always appreciate your feedback miss Charmander :D
  • mandyrivers1mandyrivers1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I totally agree!!! Bikinis too for lounging around a pool in Vegas? :)
    @mandyrivers1 Fabulous idea! & flip flops/sandals :)
    I always appreciate your feedback miss Charmander :D

Aww shucks :')
  • ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Definitely agree. Would love more makeup choices. Would have liked some blush added too but I'll settle for more eyeshadow and nail polish
    Oh yeah blush would be a nice asset to the make up collection. Great suggestion, chick!
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I love the idea myself. In fact I would kind of like to have my nail polish match my toes! Birthday suits hahaha. :cool: you are awesome!
    This is what I'm saying!! It's driving me mental having mismatched nails! You could do it in A list!!

Thanks for the support Jojo! Aww shucks! Guess what .... You're awesome too :cool:
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I agree completely!! Amazing once again!! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
    Thank you, thank you! You're far too kind, Starlet! :o
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Thank you, thank you! You're far too kind, Starlet! :o

You're welcome! xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Great idea
    They should have clothes in more colors
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Mystic, guuurrrrllll, you are soo right! It's like they have never seen a rainbow explode xD
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Mystic, guuurrrrllll, you are soo right! It's like they have never seen a rainbow explode xD

I know , i got tired from the lack of color true it only green , red , blue , white, and black mostly .
    I'd love to see some silver or gold
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Just had to check this thread because of the title, one if the best i have ever seen and made me laugh too.

I like the ideas, i dont think my player would look good with eyes shadow, lipstick, colored nails and glitter on, but would love to see this for the girls :D

Would love to see the game have some funny outfits like. A banana outift, a panda bear, etc just to make me look weird and laugh every time i see me in the game :)

Wonderful post samuraipizzacat
    IMG%5D
    mystic wrote: »
    I know , i got tired from the lack of color true it only green , red , blue , white, and black mostly .
    I'd love to see some silver or gold

I would love that too! And some tropical prints :D
    Just had to check this thread because of the title, one if the best i have ever seen and made me laugh too.

I like the ideas, i dont think my player would look good with eyes shadow, lipstick, colored nails and glitter on, but would love to see this for the girls :D

Would love to see the game have some funny outfits like. A banana outift, a panda bear, etc just to make me look weird and laugh every time i see me in the game :)

Wonderful post samuraipizzacat

Haha! I thought it was pretty funny! But then I find myself hilarious xD Glad I squeezed some giggles out of you Kush :P

Us girls need variety & there simply isn't enough! As for your character, I've seen what a colourful dude he is & I think he could pull off the glitter xD

That's such a fun & fab idea about the funny outfits! I would actually put my starlet in a penguin outfit any day!

Aww shucks ^_^ you're far too kind!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Penguins!!! Should have added that to the list! Haha would have bought all the outifts like that
    IMG%5D
    Penguins!!! Should have added that to the list! Haha would have bought all the outifts like that

Hahahaa! Oh-ohh & a tortoise/turtle one!!!!! You & me both! I'd be in debt collecting them all!
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts

Now that I would love to see. Heeee.:cool: " thumbs up"
  • LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    Loving these suggestions. We need more varieties of clothes. I always wondered why the polish on your feet doesn't change when you change it on your hands.
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I love it, the makeup and jewelry really do need to be expanded.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Lysander wrote: »
    Loving these suggestions. We need more varieties of clothes. I always wondered why the polish on your feet doesn't change when you change it on your hands.

With you on that one Lysander! We defiantly need more clothing, I'm bored of all my outfits already lol! And as for the toe nails, it really annoys me to the point I itch with frustration xD they need to sort it out! Thanks for your input :D
    Zbj wrote: »
    I love it, the makeup and jewelry really do need to be expanded.

Defiantly! It's so limited that I feel you get bored of it pretty quickly :) As for jewellery I'm sorry but there needs to be some improvements with it. For example some more elegant pieces & to be knocked down in price as well as the handbags! Thanks for commenting Zbj =D
    Delete some messages!
    Delete some messages!

;) all done. I'm gonna delete some more though
    One thing I always wondered was why the females don't have sneakers to wear. I think some of the outfits would look nice with some.
    One thing I always wondered was why the females don't have sneakers to wear. I think some of the outfits would look nice with some.

BINGO!! I had the same thought! Nobody wears high heels everyday! There needs to be some casual stuff!
    And flat shoes want sneakers snd flat shoes so bad. I salute those women who really do wear high heels irl 24/7 if they exist. >_>
    And flat shoes want sneakers snd flat shoes so bad. I salute those women who really do wear high heels irl 24/7 if they exist. >_>

Hahah! You & me both! They deserve a medal as I certainly couldn't do it xD