Options

No advancement for married people?

Ok, so now that I've been married, and up to 4999/5000, I can't get any further with my husband (like have an Anniversary or vacation)! I can only date him in Vegas too! And when that date is over, nothing happens! I go back to our house, his house, and all he says is hey baby!!! Why am I spending all this money and energy for nothing? They need to fix this ASAP!!!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The only advantage to being married is they never break up with you & that they are now like pets. If you tap him you'll receive energy & XP. Great idea about the holiday & anniversary :)

We'll have to await the next update to see what we can do next with our spouses :D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Ok, so now that I've been married, and up to 4999/5000, I can't get any further with my husband (like have an Anniversary or vacation)! I can only date him in Vegas too! And when that date is over, nothing happens! I go back to our house, his house, and all he says is hey baby!!! Why am I spending all this money and energy for nothing? They need to fix this ASAP!!!

The holiday and vacation thing may be the next step Glu is taking. We'd never know :)