Movie stars

When fliming a movie and you click the stars to add it to your rating, I believe in 12/24/48 hour movies the stars need to be more then +1. Now I understand the whole point is to keep going at it until you get a good rating, but +1 is ridiculous, so either add it up to +2 or +3 just to help a little bit more with just those hour projects, 1 and 3 hour projects are fine with +1

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    When fliming a movie and you click the stars to add it to your rating, I believe in 12/24/48 hour movies the stars need to be more then +1. Now I understand the whole point is to keep going at it until you get a good rating, but +1 is ridiculous, so either add it up to +2 or +3 just to help a little bit more with just those hour projects, 1 and 3 hour projects are fine with +1

Yes! It's sometimes hard to complete 24/48. Most of the times, i'll just get 5 star ratings, but the time is almost gone to film!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A great, big, massive YES PLEASE!!! It takes like 65 stars to complete one big star on the 24 hour projects & I'm the same as Tony I just scrap it!

I'm currently on a 48 hour project which I've been avoiding for weeks & I've got 12 hours left (6 hours of that I'll be stuck behind my desk) & in the process of making my fourth star. I feel like I'm going stir crazy! I haven't spoken to people in days & my husband has filed a missing persons case haha xD
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I'm glad you two agree :)
  • BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    Defiantly agree, half of that time for me is spent sleeping so i never get 5 starts in the 24/48 hours!! They should either reduce the time it takes for the energy to refill or do what you've said!!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Update on my first Hollywood 48 hour project...

I smashed it! BOOYAHHHH xD
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    Defiantly agree, half of that time for me is spent sleeping so i never get 5 starts in the 24/48 hours!! They should either reduce the time it takes for the energy to refill or do what you've said!!

Very true.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Im doing fine with these project since i get five stars but still !!!!!
    When i see a 24/48 hour project i avoid it
    If i must do it i would literally groan
    Totally agree with you @Charrmander93
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    Im doing fine with these project since i get five stars but still !!!!!
    When i see a 24/48 hour project i avoid it
    If i must do it i would literally groan
    Totally agree with you @Charrmander93

Same feelings here!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets