Options

Private jet

the game will be more interesting if we had a private jet, it would be awesome

Comments

• Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I wrote this you know if there can be a cruse boat that way we can take vacation but some body tell me that the Game will take do long to load that is why they didn't add it
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I wrote this you know if there can be a cruse boat that way we can take vacation but some body tell me that the Game will take do long to load that is why they didn't add it

That is not the reason they didn't add it, it was told by another member here that it would take too long to load but the idea is good. Glu admins who take part in making the game don't always read the stuff here and say if they will or not add the idea into the game
  • Options
    Didn't you tell me that if they add a boat to a game it will to long to load I was the one who post the idea of having a cruse boat that way the character can go to a vacation
  • Options
    Didn't you tell me that if they add a boat to a game it will to long to load I was the one who post the idea of having a cruse boat that way the character can go to a vacation

I think you need to read what people say on here! I did say "told by someone else"
    Anyone can post idea sweetie, so don't get offended if someone comes up with an idea that you may have thought as well
  • Options
    I am not offended but for real I wrote that on one of my post and you tell that they cannot add this because the game will take to long to load I am. Sorry if you getting mad but I wrote that before
  • Options
    07-12-2013, 04:30 AM #1
    Avilawesley7
    I think that this is the best one ever
    I think that in Game they should invent beach to go a vacation and a boat cruse and also a clothes store that way the character can go shopping and that we can visit other user in the game chat with other user from the game I really want this if yah can support me I will thank yeah.and also they should made a honey moon for the married partner See the date when I wrote and time. Charrmander93
    Experienced Member
    We put all this stuff in and it'll take longer to load and more issues with players... It is a great idea just maybe too much...
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You shouldn't be taking miss Charmander's words literally. She is simply saying that the idea could take up a lot of data, resulting in a slower game. It doesn't necessarily mean that it won't happen. It could! The same thing was said about our characters walking in the game :)

It's a great idea & you or anyone else that suggests it shouldn't be dampened. The more ideas are spoken of in the forums the more chance in the developers making them happen :D
  • Options
    Oh ok I got it
  • Options
    Keep your fingers & toes crossed & you'll never know what might be included in the next update :D
  • Options
    You shouldn't be taking miss Charmander's words literally. She is simply saying that the idea could take up a lot of data, resulting in a slower game. It doesn't necessarily mean that it won't happen. It could! The same thing was said about our characters walking in the game :)

It's a great idea & you or anyone else that suggests it shouldn't be dampened. The more ideas are spoken of in the forums the more chance in the developers making them happen

Thank you Samurai i know I can count on ya :)

Avilawesley, I may be on this forum a lot but I have no connection with anyone from Glu besides speaking to Kush sometimes. Your idea was a great idea and talking from experience with other games it does take increasing long to load when further content is added. As that being said, your idea just might influence future ideas for Glu. What I said was not telling you it can't happen but simply saying it may take a little longer to load.
  • Options
    Hey no problemo miss Charmander! I have always got your back, girl :D I felt it needed an outsider's input as things were getting misinterpreted :D
  • Options
    Hey no problemo miss Charmander! I have always got your back, girl :D I felt it needed an outsider's input as things were getting misinterpreted :D

True that! Too many people take things the worng way!
  • Options
    True that! Too many people take things the worng way!

Exactly what I was thinking! The issue with text is that you can not put your tone of voice into it
  • Options
    Jajajajajjajja girls I am sorry and have fun with game