Can't complete wedding planner quest

Got re- engaged to my fiancé went on a date star announced wedding got a call from Charlene met wedding planner she sent me to talk to my fiancé I keep going to his place he doesn't say anything not even a speech bubble went on a couple dates still nothing the dating bar now goes to 5000. When will he say anything about choosing a place? Anybody had this issue how did they fix it?

Comments

• RuahRuah Registered Users 1 Posts
    You talk to him at the wedding. go to your wedding destination, then talk to him.
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Ruah wrote: »
    You talk to him at the wedding. go to your wedding destination, then talk to him.

She can't speak to her fiancé at the wedding seeing how she can't get married.
    Have you tried re installing the game?
  • GoldsbroughGoldsbrough Registered Users 9 Posts
    No do I just delete the app and save data?
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    No do I just delete the app and save data?

Only if your using game center! If you are, delete it and say yes, to keep data files unless you want to start over (not recommended) ;).
    And then see if that fixes your problem.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -