Interact with Game Center friends

If this has been posted and you would like credit just say so...

I have been speaking with a few members through inbox about being able to have lunch dates with your Game Center friends who are playing the game at the very same time as you allowing you to get to know them better. I was also thinking adding a chat bar so you can interact with them and have a little chin wag just like you would with your real friends in real life. It would be a great way to give feedback to them and talk about current quests as well.

If you agree vote/comment because I enjoy all feedback!

Comments

• Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I am agree and I think that is interesting
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    This idea is very clever! I like this it would give us a reason to have more gc friends!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This idea is very clever! I like this it would give us a reason to have more gc friends!

Very true! I have so many Game Center friends and i can't even send gifts as nearly everyone has everything -.-
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts

I have been speaking with a few members through inbox about being able to have lunch dates with your Game Center friends who are playing the game at the very same time as you allowing you to get to know them better. I was also thinking adding a chat bar so you can interact with them and have a little chin wag just like you would with your real friends in real life. It would be a great way to give feedback to them and talk about current quests as well.

I'm in total agreement with this idea because I have made new friends here in the game but as you mentioned don't know well for lack of communication.:D
    A2J3 wrote: »
    I'm in total agreement with this idea because I have made new friends here in the game but as you mentioned don't know well for lack of communication.:D

This is good! Even if they don't make a chat bar at least have a message type of idea!
    Absolutely I love the idea of lunch dates with G.C. friends in the game.:D
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've said it before & I'll say it again! A must have for the game! It would defiantly give friends more of a purpose other than just to date, send gifts & co star with. Love it, love it, LOOOVE IT! :D

My starlet is so lonely! She needs a friend! She is capable of dating & networking but lives in a cruel, friendless world! WHY!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH! Haha! :p
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts

Awesome idea! I too wished that we could interact with Game Center fans! It'd make an nice addition to our wonderful game!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Hahaha great :)
    Very true! I have so many Game Center friends and i can't even send gifts as nearly everyone has everything -.-

Also true! There's no point!! There should be clothing items that are and specifically stay as gifts.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

I've said it before & I'll say it again! A must have for the game! It would defiantly give friends more of a purpose other than just to date, send gifts & co star with. Love it, love it, LOOOVE IT! :D

My starlet is so lonely! She needs a friend! She is capable of dating & networking but lives in a cruel, friendless world! WHY!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH! Haha! :p

You just said the story of my life in this game!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Also true! There's no point!! There should be clothing items that are and specifically stay as gifts.

Thats where they need to set up a section of new stuff for gifts! Which is kinda what you said but hahaha
    @SamuraiPizzaCat you are right, and it's so true. We must have more freedom or we might go mad if we don't get some time to go shopping with the girls, do lunch etc...Muuaahhhh.:cool:
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I like your idea
    Might spend more time on the game then since whenever my energy runs out i close the game until it recharge agine in 2 hours
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The exclusive gifts for friends .... Great idea! They need to make sending gifts to friends a little more special than just the stuff we can purchase ourselves! The only difference is the price!

Exactly JoJo! My starlet has been driven mad! She tries calling her friends to arrange a lunch date & realises that she owns a phone that doesn't dial out :p
    The exclusive gifts for friends .... Great idea! They need to make sending gifts to friends a little more special than just the stuff we can purchase ourselves! The only difference is the price! ...

Thanks! Hopefully its a consideration! It would be nice gifting something different then what you can easily buy/access yourself. :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets