Options

How Do You Like The New Update?

With the new update, how do you guys/gals like it? I love the new content of the men's store, but we only got a few things :'(. Also, I like the beach! There's this funny scene that repeats itself to the far right and it's the girl who drops her cone haha. So yeah, how do y'all feel about it? :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    From what I've seen of it I'm pleased ^_^ just wish there was a little more added to it, but I'm happy! I got myself a bikini so I'm strutting that on the beach and lmao at the girl who drops her cone! And loving my new do :D

Check out my bad self xD hahahaa!
    EE06BD71-DDD1-4017-8BDA-AD0151A57EAA-559-00000021C9C6AD8A_zpscc4b1a10.jpg

And loving the fact that Charlene & Max are no longer playing hide & seek! Just hope it fixes the loading bar, calls freezing & marriage glitches that other players have been experiencing =D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Lol! That cone though!
    Woo, your smokin' aha.

I hope that the glitches you mention are fixed. We have yet to see if users are still experiencing this problem!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    My wifi is taking forever so it's taking forever to download :(
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts

Same here!

@SamauriPizzaCat you look like you're ready for the beach for sure!! I love your hair!! (ahh *fan-girling*)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Lol! That cone though!
    Woo, your smokin' aha.

I hope that the glitches you mention are fixed. We have yet to see if users are still experiencing this problem!

Haha! The cone is defiantly the funniest highlight! I'm laughing like Peter griffin everytime I see it xD LOL! Thanks! She is one hot chick! I'll give her that! I really hope they are fixed too! Someone said it had fixed the marriage bug for them so fingers & toes crossed it has for everyone!

It took me a while as well!! And I panicked as the loading bar kept resetting but it sorted itself eventually :D
  • Options
    Same here!

@SamauriPizzaCat you look like you're ready for the beach for sure!! I love your hair!! (ahh *fan-girling*)

Ahhhh hope it hurries for you girls! And thanks doll! I had to have it! It's free which is a bonus hahaha! Damn straight I'm set for the beach! I've been dying to get out of the studio just to laugh at the girl dropping her cone whilst getting a tan hahaa! xD
  • Options
    Ahhhh hope it hurries for you girls! And thanks doll! I had to have it! It's free which is a bonus hahaha! Damn straight I'm set for the beach! I've been dying to get out of the studio just to laugh at the girl dropping her cone whilst getting a tan hahaa! xD

It's getting there!! Ahh... I bet, the life of an A-Lister is such a rush! Sometimes you just need to relax and distress at the beach... xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options

Yeah! It's so weird! I think everyone faced the same problem from what I've read here. Extremely slow at first and then it quickened.
  • Options
    Yeah! It's so weird! I think everyone faced the same problem from what I've read here. Extremely slow at first and then it quickened.

Exactly what I'm going through!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options

Exactly the same here! I actually thought it was broken for just a split second xD
  • Options
    It's getting there!! Ahh... I bet, the life of an A-Lister is such a rush! Sometimes you just need to relax and distress at the beach... xD

Yay!!!! I know it's such a hard life haha!
  • Options
    For entertainment purposes only, LOL
    icecream.gif
  • Options
    You're amazing! I cracked up when I saw it at the beach (It's done updating!) !!! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    I'm enjoying the beach!! I couldn't pull-off the wavy hair as well as SamuraiPizzaCat so I stayed with my daily hairstyle!

Untitled-2.png
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    eheheeeehhhheehh! Sorry but that's just too funny!!
  • Options
    Wit woooo starlets! Looking guurrddd! Smoking hot! Aww thanks! I'm still undecided to either stay with the wavy or go back to my short hair cut. I can't decideeee!
  • Options
    Everyone is gonna look the same, SamuraiPizzaCat I'm just testing out the hair :P

Oh and my lack of funds :'(

992e4z.jpg

The girl with the ice cream is hilarious
  • Options
    Everyone is gonna look the same, SamuraiPizzaCat I'm just testing out the hair :P

Oh and my lack of funds :'(

The girl with the ice cream is hilarious
    Y'all look great! I wish we could gift money haha, that'd be sweet!!!
  • Options
    Hahah! We're all gonna be hair twins! Wooo! Ohhh I say miss Charmander! Bow chicka wow wow ;) You little hottie xD

Now that would be sweeeeeeeeet!
  • Options
    @Charrmander93 You look gorgeous! The hair looks good on you! It goes well with that eye shape!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    Wit woooo starlets! Looking guurrddd! Smoking hot! Aww thanks! I'm still undecided to either stay with the wavy or go back to my short hair cut. I can't decideeee!

It doesnt hurt to change things up time to time! xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Wow you go girl's, somebody be looking nice today. Come on down I'm home got my beach house back. Matter of fact I just may throw a party everyone is invited.:cool: My new update is now complete.:D
  • Options
    tlcford22tlcford22 Registered Users 7 Posts
    How do I get the new update????
  • Options

Thanks kiddo!
    Hahah! We're all gonna be hair twins! Wooo! Ohhh I say miss Charmander! Bow chicka wow wow ;) You little!

Hahahaha it's a great hair style. So glad it was free ;)
  • Options
    @Charrmander93 You look gorgeous! The hair looks good on you! It goes well with that eye shape!

Thanks chick! I do like it! Hope it suits other clothes!

HEY! Can someone tell me what the new item for girls is at the very bottom? I can't unlock it yet!
  • Options
    tlcford22 wrote: »

The update came out for apple today, if on android, i have no clue! Sorry
  • Options
    tlcford22 wrote: »

Through your App Store if you are playing on iOS systems.
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Wow you go girl's, somebody be looking nice today. Come on down I'm home got my beach house back. Matter of fact I just may throw a party everyone is invited.:cool: My new update is now complete.:D

Glad to be invited! haha..
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    xnU75EU.jpg
    That's the men's new hair + shirts. It did come with shorts, but my characters legs have no muscle so I'd rather not. Hehe.
    Remind me again why were filming when were suppose to be relaxing? Lolol.
  • Options
    Hahahaha brad Pitt hair OMG!