Options

How to delete a gamecenter friend off my contacts!

Well i was recently able to play the game without the phone call freezing it after i walk to another block. Well i have been trying to get married by breaking up with all the people who had hearts next to their names with a number other than 0, but their is this one gamecenter friend (i know he is from gamecenter because he is in the friends tab) who's rank is F and when i try to invite them, the game says "sorry, your friend is too low a level." so i cant invite him to break up with that single person. Any idea how to remove or break up with them?
I asked my girlfriend the question but we havent gotten maried yet. Keep in mind i have been locked out the game for some time and have not been aware of the dating requiirments other than i am ablemto go to vegas and my partners love meter is at 2499.

I should slowly be getting the hang of the game again and should be answering questions for others once i explore a bit more since its been a while since i have played thanks to a bug. Thanks for anynanswers given :)

Hope you all are enjoying the game, and for all of you suffering from the same bug i was welcome back to the game!!!
IMG%5D
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Have you tried to unfriend them from Game Center entirely? That might work :0
    And of course if you want them back you can always add them back afterwards.

And welcome back to Stardom :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I search up the username of the account i see in my contacts but they dont show up which is weird, thanks for the quick reply shiro :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Oh my, that is strange :0 only thing i can think is logging in and out :\

no problem :P also, did you get my invite?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Oh my, that is strange :0 only thing i can think is logging in and out :\

no problem :P also, did you get my invite?

Be specific haha :) a invite of what?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    oh duh, game center!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Try sending another, i get hundreds of request in a couple of days so i just skim through them and if they just have the regular adding message and dont right nothing creative then i click ignore all haha. I literally get hundreds so it would be hard to check the names of all of them. Send it again with a message that says something other than the default friend request message

I had this one kid, no older than 13, request and the message said "add me because im a boss" guess what.... I added him for making me laugh, thats the stuff i enjoy to see. That kid had no idea who i was but that was one of the coolest request i have gotten so far. If you like get a little creative and write something crazy :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    oh lol okay :P

and also, when i said log in and out, i meant out of game center too :0 sorry im cleaning up my room at the same time so I'm not paying attention much haha :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    oh lol okay :P

and also, when i said log in and out, i meant out of game center too :0 sorry im cleaning up my room at the same time so I'm not paying attention much haha :T

Its alright, i will be waiting for another request whenever u send one :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    aw I cannot change the message? :[ well expect one like, now lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Well depending on age. Some cant edit the request. But if you can come up with something veeeeeeeery weird
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Well depending on age. Some cant edit the request. But if you can come up with something veeeeeeeery weird

Oh you know what? I don't think I can because I have an outdated iOS LOL. :<
    will you still be my friend? :T
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    My ipad 3 is on ios 5.1.1 and iphone 5 on 6.1.2 amd both can send request and edit the message. But sure :) just send one and i will look for the name
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    looool im still 5.0.1 ! I'm too lazy to upgrade :<

more like I have no memory space to update looool :P

yay thanks, at least I tried :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Request accepted :p:D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    yup thanks !

So back on topic, is that guy still haunting your game center lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yes i can still see him although im signed out of it. All my friends still are there
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Hmm thats intreresting.
    serious bugs need some squashing.
    good luck with that :0 I sent gifts~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you :) was going to send some in return but you have everything purchased :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yes i can still see him although im signed out of it. All my friends still are there

Okay, I'm gonna try to step in here :D. Let me get this straight, you have a friend that you can't delete on Game Center, right? Or can you not find that person on Game Center?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Okay, I'm gonna try to step in here :D. Let me get this straight, you have a friend that you can't delete on Game Center, right? Or can you not find that person on Game Center?

No he is not in gamecenter, i search his username and nothing popped up only users with the first 2 letters same as his. For example his name starts with Xx and i typed that in and only 3 users startin with Xx appeared, he is not my friend anymore, i usually delete alot since i reach max friends on gamecenter a bit often. But he is still there and cant invite them on a date to break up. He is not in my gamecenter account but is on my contacts list
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I know, I'm trying to delete a Game Center friend too. I unfriended her through Game Center, yet she is still my friend in the game.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    I know, I'm trying to delete a Game Center friend too. I unfriended her through Game Center, yet she is still my friend in the game.
    No he is not in gamecenter, i search his username and nothing popped up only users with the first 2 letters same as his. For example his name starts with Xx and i typed that in and only 3 users startin with Xx appeared, he is not my friend anymore, i usually delete alot since i reach max friends on gamecenter a bit often. But he is still there and cant invite them on a date to break up. He is not in my gamecenter account but is on my contacts list

That is really weird! Have you tried logging out of Game Center and logging in? I don't know what to think, whether it's a Stardom problem or a Game Center!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts

Hi kush, I couldn't get rid of a couple of people. I first unfriended them in G.C. and logged out, and turned my device completely off. To my disappointment after restart they were still there but when I lost everything and started game over they were gone. :confused:
  • Options
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Hi kush, I couldn't get rid of a couple of people. I first unfriended them in G.C. and logged out, and turned my device completely off. To my disappointment after restart they were still there but when I lost everything and started game over they were gone. :confused:

Starting over deletes the data, thats why. The game probably keeps memory of the person from being in your contacts and no one can delete their contacts for now sl im guessing it has something to do with that
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Starting over deletes the data, thats why. The game probably keeps memory of the person from being in your contacts and no one can delete their contacts for now sl im guessing it has something to do with that

I'm hoping in a near future update or patch they will allow us to delete problem individuals. I think this is the first game I've played where you couldn't delete who you didn't want to have in your friend list but of course this is my first experience with Ipad games too. Since my restart though my friends have been awesome. lol :cool:
  • Options
    Looks like there was no need to delete the person, just got married on the special island place that i cant remember. Well there goes 50 stars. Wanted to look good for the wedding so had to buy a few things .btw the problem was that i was level 13 not 15, i guess you dont have to break up with gameenter friends. But here are some picture 4 of them: first i went from looking how i normally do then dressednall gold when i told her where our wedding would be at then bought a wedding outfit haha, weddings arent easy. Heres a few pictures:

9159EA27-BF0E-4DFA-B6ED-F929691A2AB8-12617-000005A6528FC2C6_zps4ef3ada9.jpg

16A38C64-447D-45B6-A6DF-FEBAAF8F18C0-12617-000005A6585FAA3E_zps56b9561d.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    If anyone was wondering about the outfit i normally use when i said i switched from normal to gold as you can see above, here are the outfits i had on before planning the wedding and what i had on for the wedding

Normal outfit
    5A1C0092-7C5F-4E39-ABC9-6260D64810DC-12617-000005A6603383E3_zpsdad86fc1.jpg

What i had on for wedding
    7E3C28B0-5DDE-45A0-9701-64F1CC28D4B8-12617-000005A65C3EDC20_zpsbafdfad0.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! Should've known that level was the problem haha. Glad everything worked out in the end though!
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    That's awesome!!! Should've known that level was the problem haha. Glad everything worked out in the end though!

Yes me too :) . I was aware that level 15 was the minimum. But when they lowered the level to get to vagas i thought it lowered the minimum level for marriage, its still 15 for now
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Congrats on your stardom wedding :D looking very dapper ;) lol! Honestly, What did you think of the island of wedding?

As for the level of marriage someone else thought the same as you =) I just guessed the level hadn't changed as it didn't mention it on the update info xD