Finally won the awards. !

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    I finally won on my fourth time
    best actress for time aliens 2
    i didnt wear that dress i just kept what i was wearing and i crossed my fingers
    guess it can be random at times

Woop Woop! Congrats! Yeah it's defiantly pot luck with the awards!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I finally won on my fourth time
    best actress for time aliens 2
    i didnt wear that dress i just kept what i was wearing and i crossed my fingers
    guess it can be random at times

Hmm interesting. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    I just finished up the ceremony for my second nomination for The Angry Bozo. :0

I purposely got both my lines wrong, but wore the hideous dress and chose '...' and... I won! :D

So for strategy, it's still a mystery to me :T
    And that's two wins in a row of getting lines wrong, wearing the dress, and choosing '...' .
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    How to win is A mestery that need to be solved hmmm
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Yeah, hopefully people can post more about how they win so we can really see how random it is :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    i was wondering if winning was connected to your rank. maybe the more popular you are, the greater the chance of winning? just guessing here
    ana890 wrote: »
    i was wondering if winning was connected to your rank. maybe the more popular you are, the greater the chance of winning? just guessing here

That's a pretty reasonable guess. I am #1 rank, and have won both awards so far.
    dfk75h.jpg
    ana890 wrote: »

It could be true i only got my award after having max fans
  • MumuMumu Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's very random. I have 3 best actress and 2 supporting awards. Initially i tried to answer all questions correctly, even choosing finger cross or.... I also purposely changed my wardrobe before i went to the award, however i dont always win. The last one i got all questions wrong, didnt even change my dress, but i won! Perhaps it's because i completed 5 stars for the movie tt i get nominated ?
    Mumu wrote: »
    It's very random. I have 3 best actress and 2 supporting awards. Initially i tried to answer all questions correctly, even choosing finger cross or.... I also purposely changed my wardrobe before i went to the award, however i dont always win. The last one i got all questions wrong, didnt even change my dress, but i won! Perhaps it's because i completed 5 stars for the movie tt i get nominated ?

I think the stars are a definite factor, as I did get both movies with 5 stars as well as others in this thread. But the rest is definitely weird.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Just finished up my third Awards Ceremony for Time Alien 2.

I got 5 stars, the lines correct, wore hideous dress, and chose '...' and I won again. !

So that's 3 wins for the first 3 awards I've attended. The only thing I changed about each one is the lines; I got them both wrong, both right, and one correct/incorrect. All three were wearing hideous dress and '...' .

Still a mystery to me, but the stars really seem to be a big determining factor.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Won best supporting answered all correct crossed my fingers & didn't change my clothes
    the funny thing was that presenter started his speech with (he shouldn't have won , how could he ) or something along the lines
    guess he was referring to power
    Won best supporting answered all correct crossed my fingers & didn't change my clothes
    the funny thing was that presenter started his speech with (he shouldn't have won , how could he ) or something along the lines
    guess he was referring to power

Ooh, I see :0 Yeah it's gotta be the movie rating at this rate, but it'll be nice if people keep posting their results.

LOL maybe so! Ray Powers... sigh.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Won the fourth award for Best Supporting Actress in The Jose Miller Show.

Same process I went through, never lost a single award so far. :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I am just about to go to my first star award place in this game. However in the A-list I choose fingers cross and lost next time I did ... I changed my dress both times.
    Congratulations! Please let me know all about it! What you did and if you won or not!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I have won three, each all were different.

First time, I was in normal clothes again. I got one question wrong because I didn't know Starnews actually says what genre it was until after but I answered the second question right. I pressed "..." And I won.
    Second time, I wasn't in a dress, just jean shorts and a top, all questions right and I pressed "cross fingers" and I won.
    Third time, I was in this really nice dress and answered all the qns right and pressed "..." And won.

The movies the awards for are;
    Time Alien, Somewhere Else and School of Elves. Are the movies the same if you have won?
    Main thing: did you get five stars on all of these? That seems to be the one thing that everyone else who has won had in common.

I wrote about every movie I won in this thread, but I cant remember them off the top of my head.
    I have worn hideous dress everytime, '...' everytime, but changed up the questions. I got 5 stars on all of them.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Nah one time I only had 3 stars on a movie, that was the third time around!
    Hmm, well then the awards are even more of a mystery. I would hate if it's random, but I keep winning them anyways so meh.
    Still wanna know what everyone else has been getting though. It's fun to read up on people's experiences.
    dfk75h.jpg
    It was for the wooden cuckoo I think but sadly I lost :'(
    It was for the wooden cuckoo I think but sadly I lost :'(

Oh no D: sobb

Do you remember what you did for the award? Was it 5 stars, questions answered correctly or not, wore hideous dress, and your answer at the award :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    I got one answer wrong, wore what Charlene told me to wear, and choose "..."
    I got one answer wrong, wore what Charlene told me to wear, and choose "..."

I see. Did you get 5 stars :0 ?
    dfk75h.jpg
    I don't remember
    hmm alright. Sorry that you didnt win though :[
    dfk75h.jpg
    It's okay :)
    There's always next awards! :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I've just won award for Best Actress & I won! BOOYAAHH!

But yeah, ummmm I wore the hideous dress, got both my questions wrong, and I selected " ... " & I've only gone & won it haha! XD
    Woop woooooooooooop :D
    awesome stuffs :3 5 stars as well I'm guessing?
    dfk75h.jpg