Gym's and Swimming Centre's.

Following on from my post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?21031-Let-s-get-serious&p=42994#post42994
I saw in SamuraiPizzaCat's post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?23101-Here-s-one-for-ladies-)-Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
That Lysander suggested why the female's don't wear sneakers and that got me thinking.

How many celebs these days do you see coming home from the gym with their jogs on and jumpers tied around their waists? As for my post above about changing our characters height and weight this would also be a great way to add gyms and have achievements on going to the gym and building up muscle and losing those extra kilos all of us at one stage can't lose. That also opens up to ideas for storyline's as they can do exercise DVDs, be the face of a new water brand/protein shakes or be a spokesperson for training and heathly eating. They could also use it as a way to teach kids in the real world about going to the gym and being heathly! As a person who is always out at the gym and making sure I stick to a diet, I would like in some way to see that in this game and make it a little bit more realistic :)

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I love this idea. I also agree that starlets need sneakers and flat shoes, as well as work out clothes. Cool idea!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Thank you :)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I loveee! Could even have a new character like one of those beef head dudes/ arrogant gym goer/ owner as part of a quest. You could have to do something with him in order to get a film role or something. Great suggestion miss Charmander :D
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Following on from my post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?21031-Let-s-get-serious&p=42994#post42994
    I saw in SamuraiPizzaCat's post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?23101-Here-s-one-for-ladies-)-Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
    That Lysander suggested why the female's don't wear sneakers and that got me thinking.

How many celebs these days do you see coming home from the gym with their jogs on and jumpers tied around their waists? As for my post above about changing our characters height and weight this would also be a great way to add gyms and have achievements on going to the gym and building up muscle and losing those extra kilos all of us at one stage can't lose. That also opens up to ideas for storyline's as they can do exercise DVDs, be the face of a new water brand/protein shakes or be a spokesperson for training and heathly eating. They could also use it as a way to teach kids in the real world about going to the gym and being heathly! As a person who is always out at the gym and making sure I stick to a diet, I would like in some way to see that in this game and make it a little bit more realistic :)

I think this is a wonderful idea and couldn't have said it any better. I hope to seriously see something in future updates. :fingers crossed: :Big Hugs:
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Totally agree ! I got sick of high heals ,doesn't she feel tired wearing them 24/7 ??
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    I loveee! Could even have a new character like one of those beef head dudes/ arrogant gym goer/ owner as part of a quest. You could have to do something with him in order to get a film role or something. Great suggestion miss Charmander :D

That is true :)

A2J3 wrote: »
    I think this is a wonderful idea and couldn't have said it any better. I hope to seriously see something in future updates. :fingers crossed: :Big Hugs:

Thank you!
    mystic wrote: »
    Totally agree ! I got sick of high heals ,doesn't she feel tired wearing them 24/7 ??

Haha thats what I thought!
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    This is outstanding! Love the idea of heading out into gyms & exercising to lose some pounds & go on diets (if they add a weight change). Also love the idea of filming your own exercising dvd's. Also we can be like personal trainers aha :D. A+
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    This idea I love it along with your explanation of it all. Take a break from movie making and head to the gym to get in shape or market a water brand. Feels like the chars eat sleep and breath making movies while mostly neglecting everything else so this would be nice to add in the game. Ohh they could also add sweatsuits or something to the clothing shop
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    This is outstanding! Love the idea of heading out into gyms & exercising to lose some pounds & go on diets (if they add a weight change). Also love the idea of filming your own exercising dvd's. Also we can be like personal trainers aha :D. A+

Hahaha aww thank you! The exercise DVDs are a great way to market fans!
    Lysander wrote: »
    This idea I love it along with your explanation of it all. Take a break from movie making and head to the gym to get in shape or market a water brand. Feels like the chars eat sleep and breath making movies while mostly neglecting everything else so this would be nice to add in the game. Ohh they could also add sweatsuits or something to the clothing shop

• Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love the idea and making the DvD it should be like a task this is great
    I love the idea and making the DvD it should be like a task this is great

Yeah I said more storyline's such as... Thanks!