Husband/Boyfriend

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone!! :) If this has been mention before just bring it back wouldnt it be nice if your bf or husband call you and ask you out on a date?? Like a romantic spot on a beach for a day or to restaurant. You dont even have to worry about filling up his heart before time runs out.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yeah that would be nice, better than him lounging around the house doing nothing. Or filming.

I could see like, he calls you to a certain place, and when you get there he's there kinda like he is in the house, except maybe different dialogue and he gives some money/xp.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It would defiantly make a change to the standard break up calls and of course the couch potato life style they seem to lead xD

Great idea :D Would make dating/marriage a lot more interesting.
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Great idea the boyfriend/husbend need more development
    new dialoges , more romance .
    at least make him give me a call after winning the best actress award to congrats
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Greta idea, I agree with mystic on the dialogue improvements and adding more romance. I also wish spouses/dates would call for reasons other than breaking up with you, :P
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think it be fun but it be a take a while for us to get adjust to them calling us to go on a date because we so use of them calling to break up. Even in the real world bf/husband call just go out to eat or say I miss you how cute would that be?!?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I decide to go through some more post and run into with the almost same idea I love her ideashttp://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?26586-Play-as-your-spouse
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+