More Special Offers!

TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
Today playing stardom, I was so shocked to see a pop up offering a special reward quite worth it if you ask me! It was a first so of course I'm sitting down, driving (yes I multitask and am safe I promise!). My question I asked myself was how did that all of a sudden come up? I was doing a 24 hour movie with 55 minutes left, which doesn't happen often but school started so blah. So anyways, I'm guessing it showed up at the last hour of filming left? I don't know for sure, but would like to know if any of you players seen this before show up? Here's a photo!
EjoE3uw.jpg
Forgot to mention that, Stardom, more deals like this is perfection :D. Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I've been playing all day and haven't gotten this notification at all. Looks pretty cool though, even that little megaphone icon is new to me.

So it's possible that it shows up in the last hour. It's convenient for the desperate ones, but it's a pretty cool sale. But then the question comes up about 1 hour movies. So maybe it only pops up for bigger movies?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I have gotten it twice so far! It hasn't been 200 energy or 220 stars. Last time it was 100 or so of each for $5.99!
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I've been playing all day and haven't gotten this notification at all. Looks pretty cool though, even that little megaphone icon is new to me.

So it's possible that it shows up in the last hour. It's convenient for the desperate ones, but it's a pretty cool sale. But then the question comes up about 1 hour movies. So maybe it only pops up for bigger movies?

That's a question I can seem to figure out haha, for what movies is it offered for?
    I have gotten it twice so far! It hasn't been 200 energy or 220 stars. Last time it was 100 or so of each for $5.99!

Perhaps you Charmayne can help! How much time did you have left of the movie you were filming and how long was the movie to be filmed?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Mine was just a movie my agent offered when I was waiting to level up. It was an 8hr project and I had about 4 hrs to go!
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Mine was just a movie my agent offered when I was waiting to level up. It was an 8hr project and I had about 4 hrs to go!

That's interesting! I would've bought the offer but I wanted to post to the forums first! To my surprise, the offer was gone :(.
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    That's interesting! I would've bought the offer but I wanted to post to the forums first! To my surprise, the offer was gone :(.

Aww :[
    Well now you know next time to take the picture and purchase first. ! It does have the timer on it though, so it's interesting that it would be gone.
    dfk75h.jpg
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »

It was? Mine stayed in the corner with a megaphone has the icon you click on to bring it back up!
    Aww :[
    Well now you know next time to take the picture and purchase first. ! It does have the timer on it though, so it's interesting that it would be gone.

The ones i had like a 5 day only offer special
    The ones i had like a 5 day only offer special

5 days wow! I never got any offers, I wonder how they work.
    Tony's only had 55 minutes, and it's about the same time that he has left on his movie, so that's interesting. It was just curious that it disappeared after he posted like he said because he had that much time left for it.
    dfk75h.jpg
    5 days wow! I never got any offers, I wonder how they work.
    Tony's only had 55 minutes, and it's about the same time that he has left on his movie, so that's interesting. It was just curious that it disappeared after he posted like he said because he had that much time left for it.

Hmm, well I have no idea maybe it's different for everyone I reckon!
    Hmm, well I have no idea maybe it's different for everyone I reckon!

Possibly; I hope people can share their experiences so we can figure out how they work.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I had this offer about 3 times i think but only once when i wasn't filming .
    as Charrmander93 said the icon would still be there on the screen for a while i guess 3 or 6 days
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Tony I got the same today:
    qpqamh.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That's the one I get, Miss Charmander!!! I've had it a few times! But have never had the one that Tony posted! :(

I've noticed I get it when I'm on a 24/48 hour project & I have a certain amount of stars. Can't remember the amount but I'm pretty sure it was 4/4 & a half :/

My guess is it's randomized and/or it's based on past purchases :)
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    You have too pay for it right
    You have too pay for it right

Yes, for example Tony's shows $19.99 and Charmander's shows $5.59.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Oh ok I got it
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I've seen these! They always happen to show up while I'm filming something. I have the feeling it randomly shows up, good observations though!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    35n6akm.jpg

This came up when I had 40 minutes left to finish a movie.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)