Weirdo Glitch

So I invited a friend to co-star, but something went terribly wrong :

34eyp0y.png

I found this to be pretty funny actually.
My friend is still getting all the co-star credit, but this is too funny.

jiidmd.jpg

Any one else get this glitch before? I know it's not harmful but just curious.
I sent in a ticket about this once and they said if I have weak internet connection people will look different. I know my internet is fine, so this is just weird. LOL
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Fonpay123 can you do a movie with me plz or somebody invite me to a co stars plz
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Fonpay123 can you do a movie with me plz or somebody invite me to a co stars plz

Technically yes I can. But it would not benefit you in anyway. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    That is pretty funny! I haven't come across this one, hopefully it's just a mix up. Has it sorted it's self out?
    That is pretty funny! I haven't come across this one, hopefully it's just a mix up. Has it sorted it's self out?

Nope, she still looks like me LOL

If I restart my game, it'll probably fix. But I'm just enjoying this glitch right now :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Nope, she still looks like me LOL

If I restart my game, it'll probably fix. But I'm just enjoying this glitch right now :D

Haha take it as a compliment :P
    You have tried closing the game down right?
    Haha take it as a compliment :P
    You have tried closing the game down right?

I know right, my look isn't that popularr :T

No I have not tried to yet. Since this is merely a harmless glitch I think I'll just leave it up until it goes away lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Technically yes I can. But it would not benefit you in anyway. :0

Oh ok no problem thank you
    Oh ok no problem thank you

Yup. That's only The A-List stuff but hopefully they implement that stuff soon.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That is so weird! I haven't had this yet but one of my friends is a shapeshifter :eek: At one point they was Charmander o.O
    That is so weird! I haven't had this yet but one of my friends is a shapeshifter :eek: At one point they was Charmander o.O

Yeah when I was dating my IRL guyfriend, he was a shapeshifter too, but it was only him. Even his name was going wacko!
    I've seen some connection bugs where people's clothes are not synced, but Lucious6 is literally me!! xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah when I was dating my IRL guyfriend, he was a shapeshifter too, but it was only him. Even his name was going wacko!
    I've seen some connection bugs where people's clothes are not synced, but Lucious6 is literally me!! xD

Oh yeahhh! I remember you telling me about him!

Now the name & clothes thing is freaky & Lucious6 being a doppelganger of you is extra freaky! :eek:
    Oh yeahhh! I remember you telling me about him!

Now the name & clothes thing is freaky & Lucious6 being a doppelganger of you is extra freaky! :eek:

Ah yes xD Yeah at one point my bf's name was #R #UriPop and It's like... wait what :|

haha right !! oh well, it's still pretty funny.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Haha, that is so funny and strange! Oh well, you and your clone look gorgeous!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Haha, that is so funny and strange! Oh well, you and your clone look gorgeous!

Lol thanks! Yeah it is pretty funny :P she must be the evil twin!
    dfk75h.jpg

Hey someone loves me :P
    I had it happened the other day with an actual game character, who was the same as my Game Center :/
    Hey someone loves me :P
    I had it happened the other day with an actual game character, who was the same as my Game Center :/

She blatantly is a mega fan of yours miss Charmander :p

Now that is spooky! I hope I get to star with my doppelgänger xD
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    She blatantly is a mega fan of yours miss Charmander :p

Now that is spooky! I hope I get to star with my doppelgänger xD

Yeah, haha!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    @Shiro I to have this Lucious6 friend in my game as well and I just went to check it out and either its a gliche or that is the fastest clothes changing individual I've ever seen. :confused: I've played this game a long time but have never come across someone changing clothes right before your eyes like that?
    A2J3 wrote: »
    @Shiro I to have this Lucious6 friend in my game as well and I just went to check it out and either its a gliche or that is the fastest clothes changing individual I've ever seen. :confused: I've played this game a long time but have never come across someone changing clothes right before your eyes like that?

I've come across changing of clothing as well as changing of names right before my eyes a lot. It's probably just a connection glitch, maybe Lucious6 hasn't been on in a while or is having horrible internet issues... but this specific problem just really surprised me as it literally took my character into hers. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I feel for anyone trying to play a game especially if its they're favorite and have bad Internet issues @ the same time. :eek:
    It's been 2 days and still ...

vyxu1f.png

then again, still haven't refreshed app. I'm having too much fun. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • LusciousLuscious Registered Users 4 Posts
    LOL this is too funny because you change your clothes for me ALOT & you sometimes look like my twin, too. I'll take being the evil twin. ;)
    AH-HA! The Evil twin returns! >:3

LOL I guess we're both evil twins :P muahahahaaa
    dfk75h.jpg