Lucky studios .... You're lucky to film there that is :p

Helloooo fellow stars & starlets

Lucky studios, the newest addition to the studios in Stardom. Pardon the pun but how many of you have been "lucky" enough to film there?

I myself have only been able to film there once & that was all thanks to A2J3 referring a project to me (much appreciated) ^_^ & my agent has only called with one film that was set there but it didn't fit my criteria at the time.

I have filmed both Bullets Over Vegas & Fear & Loving in Vegas in Supercool studios. How does that work! They're based in Vegas!

My conclusion: it's called Lucky Studios as you're lucky to film there :p

Comments

• mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I have only filmed twice there i think
    Jocelyn and Katherine &. Another one i can't remember the name
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I film like 4 times there but I cannot remember it
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I have filmed there a lot, but they seem to all be cameos :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I've filmed there just once.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    I have only filmed twice there i think
    Jocelyn and Katherine &. Another one i can't remember the name
    Shiro wrote: »
    I have filmed there a lot, but they seem to all be cameos :0
    Zbj wrote: »
    I've filmed there just once.

Phew, it's not just me then! Was starting to think Vegas didn't like me xD I just found it odd that both the films based around Vegas weren't filmed in the Vegas Studio!
    I film like 4 times there but I cannot remember it

You lucky thing! ;)
    I know it is so strange how Vegas films aren't filmed in Vegas!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It does not really bother me as it happens all the time in real life! Also the director for bullets over vegas wasnt that famous from what i remember so he couldnt get one of the better studios like vegas maybe?
    dfk75h.jpg
    It does not really bother me as it happens all the time in real life! Also the director for bullets over vegas wasnt that popular...

Right, I'm only bothered a bit.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    I know it is so strange how Vegas films aren't filmed in Vegas!

You just automatically assume they would be! I certinly did! I thought I had glitch haha! xD
    It does not really bother me as it happens all the time in real life! Also the director for bullets over vegas wasnt that famous from what i remember so he couldnt get one of the better studios like vegas maybe?

Ahhh that is true! I forgot he wasn't that big of a director! So that could be it! Either that or Glu didn't want to be obvious :p
  • MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have completed one but I found it a little more work flying back and forth for clickables however I have had lots of opportunity and just skip them now.
    MRohanchuk wrote: »
    I have completed one but I found it a little more work flying back and forth for clickables however I have had lots of opportunity and just skip them now.

So it is a rarity to film at Vegas. I can imagine it being a bit of nonsense as it's all by it's self lol!

Thanks for commenting, chum :D
  • MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    I wouldn't say rare, I seem to get offered to go there every second or third call, however it could just be one of those things. Stop wanting it to appear and it shall

Thanks
    MRohanchuk wrote: »
    I wouldn't say rare, I seem to get offered to go there every second or third call, however it could just be one of those things. Stop wanting it to appear and it shall

Thanks

My apologies :) I thought you had only filmed there once & offered it once! Ahh I'm not fussed, a studio is a studio at the end of the day xD I posted this as I found it odd that the two films that were based around Vegas weren't filmed in the Vegas :D
  • goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I have only filmed there once but I filmed there soon after unlocking las vegas
    I have only filmed there once but I filmed there soon after unlocking las vegas

The same as me then :D Keep me posted if you get anymore opportunities to film there :)
  • goatluver20goatluver20 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Okay I will:)